~||*Namrata Thapa (Dream Angel )AT#3*||~ - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
hey congratulation  AT#3
our Angel rocking always
@lucknow.   amrita and I closed the No,2 and said wish lucknow was here.  just like old times ðŸ¤—
Thank u so much for all of ur wishing
infact my work is just start this AT after that its doing well by all u guys
initially i want to active here that's why i willing to start her AT but within few days i got job in  popular corportate company ,now i have to work for at least 12 hours to save my job though i try to give my best for Laaj
thanks to all especially our Darling Tapu,shohi,amrita,vciya etc
My princess Lata ji😉

soumi di that's ok
actually everyone sail on the same boat ,just laaj grab here
Congratulations AT#3 for our beauty queen
Originally posted by Mrs.Raj

Thank u so much for all of ur wishing
infact my work is just start this AT after that its doing well by all u guys
initially i want to active here that's why i willing to start her AT but within few days i got job in  popular corportate company ,now i have to work for at least 12 hours to save my job though i try to give my best for Laaj
thanks to all especially our Darling Tapu,shohi,amrita,vciya etc

hey soumi we all are "thread sisters" so no need to say thanks, sorry or anything.  We understand besides LAAJ jodi, their threads and the actual show itself, we have other life like jobs, families etc.  We all are in the same boat.  🤗 

At the end of the day even though the show has ended, it just shows how much loyal the fans are and because of this loyalty we have reached to all these AT's  numbers - 3, 6 (soon 7), 10 (soon 11) etc despite being busy in our own life.  That says something
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by _TAPASYA_

there was another one of Namrata with this european couple if I am not mistaken.  Is this taken in India or outside india???