Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

since i have time i will post all the questions, here

1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? It would be a party for all the celebs so I could meet all the famous people and of course so I could meet my Nakuul darling EmbarrassedBig smile
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? The nightlife in NYC
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 17!!!
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? I would go back and LIVE every moment, do things I wouldn't ordinarily do. Spend as much time as possible with loved ones.
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Depends, my mentor for what?
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Past. I live in the past way too much.
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would learn to speak several different languages fluently.
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Understanding people's minds.
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Attempt to fly WinkLOL
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Disha. Then I could go act with Nakuul!
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? NAKUUUL.
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Divide the money up between family and myself.
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? A brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream whipped cream and fudge. I'd be delicious!
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be? Nakuul, why are you married??! LOL
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries!

I hope you enjoy my answers! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW (Page 7)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hun i will read your answers by tom and reply :)

sharna2k6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Why u write OS?

Do u have Boyfriend?

Do u like Some other gal coming close ur BF?

How many BFs u have? Lol

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Why u write OS? I write OS's because I'm so connected to PKDH and PaYa. I've NEVER written before til now. So I'm not a writer, but this couple is something else. I've never felt such a connection with a pair like this before. So it naturally comes to me.

Do u have Boyfriend? Yes, Nakuul. Wink Haha, no. I don't have a boyfriend Embarrassed

Do u like Some other gal coming close ur BF? Most definitely not. I am a very jealous gal. I didn't think I would be, but I've proved to be LOL

How many BFs u have? Lol
100 Wink

*Dev.*

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Nyc {^_^} i wil ask more!

What commitment u follow?

Wil u be able to do Pankuri's role?

What if, u get chance to Play Pankuri?

What if,Nakul ask u for date?

What wil u do wid Nakul if u spend wid him ur two days n ni8s?
Lol

do u lyk Avantika's ego?

R u optimystic?

Possesive?

Angry?

Dramatic? Lol

Cool?

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 02 December 2012 at 6:30am

sharna2k6

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

since i have time i will post all the questions, here

If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? It would be a party for all the celebs so I could meet all the famous people and of course so I could meet my Nakuul darling EmbarrassedBig smile Awww so sweet, its almost everyone's dream to meet the celebs! Embarrassed
    If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint? The nightlife in NYC.. cool Wink
    If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 17!!! Ahaha..i love tht age too! hi5
    If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently? I would go back and LIVE every moment, do things I wouldn't ordinarily do. Spend as much time as possible with loved ones. Aww pretty standard...i would do the same thing, lol we have few things in commonEmbarrassed If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Depends, my mentor for what? Mentor for life ...for me it would be my mom since moms best guide you whn it comes to life
    If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? Past. I live in the past way too much. Awww..hun i seen people saying that one should live in the present and witness the past..so that we donot repeat our past in futureWink
    If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I would learn to speak several different languages fluently. LOL i am a laguage freak, I can speak 3 languages so farLOL If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be? Understanding people's minds. HAhahaha thts some serious business
    If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Attempt to fly WinkLOL Harry potter get a broom WinkTongue
    If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? Disha. Then I could go act with Nakuul! Sweet
    If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet? NAKUUUL. Die hard you are arent you!
    If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Divide the money up between family and myself. Lol the most logical thing to do for you to remain aliveROFL
    If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be? A brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream whipped cream and fudge. I'd be delicious! YUMM!
    If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be? Nakuul, why are you married??! LOL Phew! thts the question for all the hottie celebs out thereWink
  1. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? Damon Salvatore from Vampire Diaries! I would be a couple with you!

I hope you enjoy my answers! Big smile
I loved your answers, enjoyed reading them...

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 02 December 2012 at 1:36pm

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Zoya, I really enjoyed your responses to my answers! We do have a few in common! Thank you for taking the time out to read them and respond to them as well. For your mentor question, I would choose my brother. I'm very close to him. I look up to him so much, and he's so amazing. He's got qualities about him that I can only dream of having..!

Dev, I will respond to your questions soon!

-Anaya-

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Take ur time partner! Gn for now. Its 4 am here lol.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.