Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Sharna... me here wiv my questions Big smile they're random ones yeah.. but you have to answer them all Tongue

1. Aditya or Nakuul?
2. USA or Bangladesh
3. When did you first notice Nakuul?
4. What was your first impression of me? LOL
5. When you gonna give me and Pooja our ride? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara MOTW (Page 4)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
since i have time i will post all the questions, here

1. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
  2. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you've seen before, what would you paint?
  3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
  4. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
  5. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
  6. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
  7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
  8. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
  9. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
  10. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
  11. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
  12. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
  13. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
  14. If you could know the answer to any question, besides "What is the meaning of life?", what would it be?
  15. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?

sharna2k6

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sharna best of luck answering all of Zoya's question... jus reading them made me blank LOL

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

Sharna... me here wiv my questions Big smile they're random ones yeah.. but you have to answer them all Tongue

1. Aditya or Nakuul? Ohh.. That's tough.. Adi. I love his innocence and loyalty.
2. USA or Bangladesh Bangladesh. I miss my family there!
3. When did you first notice Nakuul? The promo for PKDH where he is playing tennis with Nana. The promo struck me as different and I was like woahh, he's desi?!
4. What was your first impression of me? LOL On IF, I was like heyyy, another Geet fan! I love geet! On whatsapp, it was AWWW! She's damn cute and adorableee!!
5. When you gonna give me and Pooja our ride? When you come back from Bdesh and visit me! Decide between you and pooja, who will sit in front with me?!

Love your questions!!! Keep them coming Big smile

-Waheeda-

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

1. Aditya or Nakuul? Ohh.. That's tough.. Adi. I love his innocence and loyalty.
2. USA or Bangladesh Bangladesh. I miss my family there!
3. When did you first notice Nakuul? The promo for PKDH where he is playing tennis with Nana. The promo struck me as different and I was like woahh, he's desi?!
4. What was your first impression of me? LOL On IF, I was like heyyy, another Geet fan! I love geet! On whatsapp, it was AWWW! She's damn cute and adorableee!!
5. When you gonna give me and Pooja our ride? When you come back from Bdesh and visit me! Decide between you and pooja, who will sit in front with me?!

Love your questions!!! Keep them coming Big smile

awww i love you Sharna... and yess the drive shall be some time in the new year Wink ohh and i'll sit behind so i can sit back and relax and enjoy the roads of USA LOL

sharna2k6

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Zoya, I've seen all your questions! I'm up for the challenge!!! I'm going to answer them all when I have unlimited free time! They are thought provoking and I want to answer them when Im focused! 

-Anaya-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Sure hun, you can take your time, i have just started the flame..of the hot seat ROFL

sharna2k6

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Lolz Erum ye kya kar dia yar, Sharna to gai! She wil take Time to answer! I knw my PartnerROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.