Posted: 11 years ago
Congratz Sharna Dear..!!😳
Congratulations Sharna!
Enjoy the spotlight :)
Sharna.. Congratulations 🤗

Oh WOW!! I cannot believe I didn't see this!! Thank you all sooo much!!! Sorry, I'm a little late!!!

I'm doing to get right on answering the questions!!

Again, thankyou all soo much!!
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

Name: Sharna

Fav color: Turquoise

Fav movie: ANY with SRK in it; Yaadien, Fanaa

Fav actor/ess Telly- NAKUUL 😉 Disha, Sanaya Irani. For Bollywood- SRK, Rani, Preity, Kajol

How I got started on IF: YEARS ago now, got on google to search for episodes on Kaisa yeh Pyaar hain. Came across IF. After the show ended, I became active on Kaajal forum, and Jassi. Then HUGE gap where I stopped coming on, then came on for IPK, but didn't get active again til PKDH! 😃

Fav section on IF: PKDH of course! No bias. Really! This is one of the best forums. It's so homely and everyone so wonderful

Fav Sigmaker ( if any) Don't hurt me anyone! But my favorite is Fawwaz, and Fatima! 😳 I'm currently using only Fawwaz's creations! 😉

Fav videomix + maker (if any) Fatima! I normally don't like VMs but I watched Fatima's and I got goosebumps.

Fav fanfic writer (if any) Hmm, we don't have many FF's here, and I've not read many FF's but I love Sonia's stuff, and can I say myself for OS? Jk 😆😉😛

Fav character of PKDH:Adi! Again, not just saying it because he's the lead, and because it's portrayed by Nakuul. But the character itself is so unique and something we've not seen before. He's so honest and straightforward. His innocence touches my heart. His loyality to Pankuri and their friendship.. It's a trait that not everyone has.

What do you like the most about PKDH forum: I love how accepting everyone is, and how the atmosphere is so warm and homely. It's really like a second family here. I've made so many friends here, some I cannot imagine my life without them anymore.

Any message to the rest of the members? If you're reading this,  encrouage and encourage again to stop being an aathma and join us on the dark side--We have Nakuul 😉 But seriously, speak up and have fun with us! And all the active members, bring your best game-- I'm ready for the grilling! 😉😃

Hope you have fun!
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Wohoo! What a pleasent Surprise! Sharna Partner! *ahem,clears d throat* dis proved u'r my Partner as we both say!😆 ,I was 6th MOTW n u'r 7th. Coincident? By d way! Be Ready to be GRILLED!(*Thinking to ask like Evil*) 🤣 AWW, thank you partner! BTW, we should work together again for my darling Nakuul's bday! I'm ready, bring your best questions!! 😉

Sum Rapid Fire's!

Me OR you! You-- I'm not that great!
Porcupine Or Juice! Juice please. Apple or mango perferably 😉
LOve Or Hate Love, but only with Nakuul
Simple Or Great! Simple-- Simple things can be great too.
Wings Or Space! WingS! I want to fly! 😛

Well ,answer these, coming with more!
😆

Regards Dev
Originally posted by seelaks

How many siblings do you have? 1 brother
    Who is your best friend? I have one person who I call my absolute best friend, but I have a few very good friends. Not many friends!
    Who do you love most in the family? Haha, this is tricky. My brother. But my parents I love just as equally! 😆😉
    Where did you go on your last vacation? My parents and I went to visit my brother and his wife just recently-- last week actually. It was a mini vacation.
    What is the best vacation you have taken? People wise, it would be Bangladesh. But location wise it would be.. hmm.. Singapore? My parents and I did a mini Asia tour 2 summers ago. BEST vacation ever.
    What are your plans for the future? Graduate school. Bleh. Need to become a psychologist and cure everyone of their crazy addiction to PKDH and Nakuul 😉
    Where do you want to work after finishing your course? In a big city most likely
    Would you go for higher studies? I have to, if I want to become a child psychologist!
    Do you like sports? Hahahahahahaha.. Oh.. you're serious?!
    Who is your favorite sports person? Micheal Jordon? Yeah.. Kinda outdated no? Shows how much I lack sports knowledge..
    What types of movies you like to watch? I'm a sucker for Romantic movies.. SRK forever
    Are you an outdoor person? Most DEFINTELY not..
    What you do on your free time? I kid you not, during my free time I IF, and stare at all things Nakuul related. Oh, I also like to read 😳
    How would you describe the happiest moment of your life? The feeling of I can do anything in the world.
    If you are given a choice, where would you love to spend your life? Thats hard. I wouldn't spend it in one location, but rather traveling all around.
  1. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do not. I believe in lust at first sight.
Originally posted by sharna2k6

great answers. Gud 2 knw u again! N yah, i have to check whether m having Exams or nt in January:-(
Great answers Sharna !!

Will post more if I am jobless 😃😆
Originally posted by seelaks

Great answers Sharna !!

Will post more if I am jobless 😃😆

Enjoyed answering them! I hope you are not jobless, but I do hope you post more! 😃