KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😆 Ahh yes. It's been about a week then. ðŸ˜†

Too much has happened and I thought more time passed than it had. ðŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In Bidaai show, Sara Khan and Kinshuk Mahajan left bidaai but their name stay in popular cast list. 

Sara Khan named actually stay in top after her leaving the show.

we want Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha Name edit in popular cast list! 

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

😆😆😆 Just came on. I'm secretly watching this fiasco. ðŸ˜†  

I don't understand why such a simple issue was stretched to the point that it became accusatory and full of conspiracy theories (my favorite word these days, hehe)? Adding/removing HC or Sriti's name to the Popular Cast list is not the end of the world. If it's been removed - fine. Let's all learn to deal with it. Afterall, it is just a mere cast list. Geez. How does that degrade whatever HC and Sriti have done in the show?

I honestly never saw any fan arguing over a petty list. ðŸ˜• This forum brings something new everyday. I'm sure Harshad and Sriti don't care a damn about whether or not there names have been added on some online forum where many people are not even aware about. Yet, some fans are fighting day and night over it. What the heck? ðŸ˜•

Side note: HI SHAK! ðŸ¤— I haven't seen you in ages. Well, I see you on the CC but not when I'm there.  (Okay, we'll continue this conversation through PM, LOL). And you actually thought Return_To_Hades will visit this forum. Hahaha. 

Dude, you don't have to write an essay. This thread was made for timepass err should I say attention ? 😆 ðŸ˜†
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why Virajians are commenting in this post...when it's not even relevent to them. I'm sure we can all see the names "HC/Sriti" as in Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha...a.k.a. Raghav and Sia...
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

I don't know why Virajians are commenting in this post...when it's not even relevent to them. I'm sure we can all see the names "HC/Sriti" as in Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha...a.k.a. Raghav and Sia...

Excuse me. And who the heck are you to say who can comment and who can't comment? ðŸ˜• Exactly. It says 'Harshad and Sriti' (who gives a damn about the 'aka'?  As if that applies here in this case). Anyone can comment in any topic if they feel like they have to add something. You can't deny them of that right. ðŸ¥±

The same can be said about you guys: I don't know why the HCians are creating an uproar, when it doesn't even matter whether or not Harshad/Sriti are on the front page since their characters are dead and over with.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So many things here since I left, where do I even begin?
  1. Okay, those of you who wanted to take it upstairs, you did, and Mels/Aahana weighed in here. So this decision stands - and so there is no point in arguing about it any more.  You didn't like our decision being different from other forums, so now other forums will be similar to us.  And vice versa too.
  2. Sriti & Harshad were not removed due to the #slots - they were removed b'cos they've left the show, and their on-screen characters have been killed off, and cremated.  As to whether Gayatri, Uma, Tanisha or Krish will remain, time will tell, but if we get to know the identity of other cast members of the new track, their names will be added.  Under the new rule that Aahana announced, once we have 2 more people in addition to Viraj, Rajinder and Ananya, none of the above 4 are likely to be there either, unless they are still playing a major active role.
  3. Somebody raised the question of banners.  Banners are done every 6 months, and if there is a major change in the cast, the new banner will reflect that.  A second banner is by no means mandatory, and depends on the likelihood of the serial continuing.  But if we do happen to do another banner, the active cast at that time - Viraj, Rajinder, Ananya and some others will be mandatory, while Raghav, Sia/Jhanvi, Unniyal, the female cop, Awasthis, et al will be optional.  There won't be a ban on the latter being there, but nor will it be mandatory.
  4. If you are done arguing about the cast list, that's not a license to start chatting here.  We have a chat club dedicated for that very reason.
Due to the unhinged nature of some of the comments, we are closing this topic.  Anyone is welcome to disagree w/ us or even speak out against us, but having said that, as usual, some of you couldn't resist making unhinged comments at each other or at us.  Whatever disciplinary action needs to be taken due to that will be taken.

Topic closed!