Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 8)

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FindingShak

Shocked
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Woow this is the 1st time such Biased shit has happened Angry !! i mean even if actor is replaced ! the actors name DOES NOT get removed ! aur yahan toh b4 the new actress entered, her name is there n Old 1s gone ? !! 
Woow No wonder i hate this section n the Dev team ! 

OMFGGG.. YOU ARE BACKKKShockedShocked.. HOW???????????????ShockedShocked I officially adopt you today. Go and post in our family CC!!!!!!! My baccha #2 !!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
I phorgot to Tell u ! IM BACKKK ROFL ! even tho the person who banned me didnt Wanted me Bk ROFL !! n HAILA u Adopted me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FindingShak

altuphalu Senior Member
altuphalu
altuphalu

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
This post is only and only to make sure Harshad's name remains on the list.

Sriti's name and the validity of the story are just side arguments that are being used to support Harshad's name being on the list.

The topic maker is no more a supporter of Sriti or of any woman's rights.

They are HC's PR gang. They support his co-actor during the show and then throw them out of the window once the show is over and never worry about her 
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Aatha and Lux paapa were stalking this thread???? ROFL

Man.. Where is Adi when I need her??? 

LOLLOLLOL Just came on. I'm secretly watching this fiasco. LOL  

I don't understand why such a simple issue was stretched to the point that it became accusatory and full of conspiracy theories (my favorite word these days, hehe)? Adding/removing HC or Sriti's name to the Popular Cast list is not the end of the world. If it's been removed - fine. Let's all learn to deal with it. Afterall, it is just a mere cast list. Geez. How does that degrade whatever HC and Sriti have done in the show?

I honestly never saw any fan arguing over a petty list. Confused This forum brings something new everyday. I'm sure Harshad and Sriti don't care a damn about whether or not there names have been added on some online forum where many people are not even aware about. Yet, some fans are fighting day and night over it. What the heck? Confused

Side note: HI SHAK! Hug I haven't seen you in ages. Well, I see you on the CC but not when I'm there. Ouch (Okay, we'll continue this conversation through PM, LOL). And you actually thought Return_To_Hades will visit this forum. Hahaha. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 29 November 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aAya.ForeverSHINeeFindingShak-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Naa, I haven't watched in about two weeks, I think.  LOL

Doesn't Ki haal chal ji, roughly mean what's the situation?

What are you talking about? You commented in the WUs last weekLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
LOL Ahh yes. It's been about a week then. LOL

Too much has happened and I thought more time passed than it had. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilms

Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
Saraa.
Saraa.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

In Bidaai show, Sara Khan and Kinshuk Mahajan left bidaai but their name stay in popular cast list. 

Sara Khan named actually stay in top after her leaving the show.

we want Harshad Chopra and Sriti Jha Name edit in popular cast list! 

Aya. IF-Dazzler
Aya.
Aya.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Aatha and Lux paapa were stalking this thread???? ROFL

Man.. Where is Adi when I need her??? 

LOLLOLLOL Just came on. I'm secretly watching this fiasco. LOL  

I don't understand why such a simple issue was stretched to the point that it became accusatory and full of conspiracy theories (my favorite word these days, hehe)? Adding/removing HC or Sriti's name to the Popular Cast list is not the end of the world. If it's been removed - fine. Let's all learn to deal with it. Afterall, it is just a mere cast list. Geez. How does that degrade whatever HC and Sriti have done in the show?

I honestly never saw any fan arguing over a petty list. Confused This forum brings something new everyday. I'm sure Harshad and Sriti don't care a damn about whether or not there names have been added on some online forum where many people are not even aware about. Yet, some fans are fighting day and night over it. What the heck? Confused

Side note: HI SHAK! Hug I haven't seen you in ages. Well, I see you on the CC but not when I'm there. Ouch (Okay, we'll continue this conversation through PM, LOL). And you actually thought Return_To_Hades will visit this forum. Hahaha. 

Dude, you don't have to write an essay. This thread was made for timepass err should I say attention ? LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeFindingShak-Nakshatra-KhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I don't know why Virajians are commenting in this post...when it's not even relevent to them. I'm sure we can all see the names "HC/Sriti" as in Harshad Chopda and Sriti Jha...a.k.a. Raghav and Sia...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index