Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

humtydumty

Goldie

humtydumty

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I think it is unfair to not have HC and Sriti's name in the front
page.They have made far bigger contribution to the show than most of the people in the list.
So please DT members its a request to add back their names
in the popular cast list.
Hope you guys understand!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19Lizakhan-Alina-Ephemera-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 5)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
thats the prob with this forum vrishh

the dt have the last word in all matters...with nobody to check them if they r right or wrong

and sadly...most decisions of this dt have not been very fair...

thats my last word..
i have complained to the global mods...
knowing well that no action will be taken...as ppl tend to bend rules as per their wishes...

neways..
i hope my arguements have not been reported and hopefully have not prompted the dt to take an action against me..resulting in an increase in my warning level as i dared to question the dt and their decisions...

coz 9th dec is the day i would be formally submitting my pm to u to remove my warning level as its been 3 months and as per rules of IF...and confirmation from a global mod...
it will be removed...hence
i can request for removing my warning level after a period of 3 months...of course if i do not get any subsequent increases...
which thankfully i have not Smile

Edited by -vandy- - 29 November 2012 at 6:28am

BizzyLizzytweetie19-Alina-Ephemera_dkmystery_

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I seriously don't know on what basis you guys make such rules!
I agree with Vandy di, this is not a way to handle things! 

You need to add HC and Sri name in that popular cast list! They belong to this serial and deserves to be there on first page! 

That's actually not fair, not only with fans but with HC-Sri as well! 

It seems like only this forum have certain rules as such rules haven't seen following in any other forum(at least not by me) 

BizzyLizzytweetie19LizakhanEphemera-vandy-

jerrenkarthi

Groupbie

jerrenkarthi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
siriti is the one as sia given heart to ananya until today the story is based on that how can they remove her name and harshad as raghav given life and he is one of the male lead. because of his love for sia is made viraj to get try to get her back.
these two are important for this serial even there characters is dead. ananya used to get justice for raghav and sia dead and viraj wrong deeds.
so plz add their name

Edited by jerrenkarthi - 29 November 2012 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Wacko SleepySleepyThat's what I can do seeing this topic.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.aAya.-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hey friends,

I have got many PMs about this issue and I do understand where the members comes from but also the section DTs dilemma. Since we dont have any specific rule about how long the actors name should be under the "poular cast" list, its up to each section DT how they want to handle it.

We will implement rules about it, once an actor is being replaced, character dies or quit the show, their name will be removed from the "popular cast" list but the name will still remain under the "full cast" list. In the new rule, top 5 cast should be of the current actors irrespestive of the fans demand/sentiments. That will be the logical solution for the problems. 

We will be removing the names from other sections too shortly so its fair for everyone.

We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused to the fans.   

Regards,

I-F Dev Team

Edited by Aahaana - 29 November 2012 at 8:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKsabrina.a-Swetha--Deepzz-KhotaSikaShreyaForeverSHINeeFindingShak-Nakshatra-MP_Radha-Nadii-Jess..Vrish.SandstonemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

BizzyLizzy

BizzyLizzy

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
With all due respect, Aahaana, I'd like to ask a question about this decision.  Or maybe a few questions.

Not only is this about the fact that Sriti and Harshad were bumped off the popular cast list, but that they were done very soon  after they left, whereas people who played bit parts in the serial were part of the same list for a long time after their roles were over - including Fernil who played Priya.  In  some cases, as in the case  of Yash (who played Krish, a very  seminal role in the serial), it takes months of requests from members to get him into the cast list, and even after we supplied the full name it took a  whole month to be updated! What had been stopping them earlier from pushing those in bit roles to page 2?  Doesn't this itself sound like an imbalance? A rule is a rule but in this case neither was it established in their threads on the rules, nor was it applied equally to all characters. 

I don't think suddenly establishing a rule  like this, post a legitimate complaint for which we have given proof of how the rule hasn't even been applied on some occasions, is fair. 

Edited by BizzyLizzy - 29 November 2012 at 9:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivu01tweetie19sam123_0-Alina-romiosugar1Ephemera-vandy-Soaps1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Woah, this forum never fails to amaze me. I have seen so many actors quitting/leaving for whatever reasons yet their names are still shown on top 5 or 10 cast list but this forum comes up with something new every time. Not bad to be creative at all, so kudos to all the responsible team who came up with yet another brilliant idea just to piss of "certain group of fans".

I don't watch too many shows, but have been a huge fan of Dil mil gaye and used to watch Pavitra Rishta. Sushant was replaced by Hiten long ago yet Sushant's name is still there. Same happened in DMG. Karan, Shilpa, and Sukriti all left the show and replaced by other actors yet their names were never removed. Then why this drama in this forum? Do you guys (whoever coming up with all this tamasha) have so much time that you guys keep messing around???? Are you for real?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzyshivu01tweetie19sam123_0-Alina-SandstoneEphemera-vandy-Soaps1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.