Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?
Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

India-Forums

Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 4)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Soaps

I don't give a you know what about amber dhara or any past show of HC.  That's a matter for those forums.  Contrary to your conspiracy theories, I only care about what goes on in the forums I vb in, and currently, that's just this one.

Nor do we base policies in this forum on what goes on elsewhere.

Vandy

Yeah, Sriti and HC were part of this show.  Not anymore.  Besides, this serial now looks like a brand new serial, and the only common factor - Viraj - may well have come from another planet as far as Ananya, Rajinder & their peeps are concerned.

It has less to do w/ popularity than to do w/ who's active in the show.  I'm not gonna pull out examples from other shows, but it's there.

I'm not getting it.  You all wanted HC & Sriti to leave this show (honestly, so did I).  Now that they are gone, why do you want their names to be misleadingly in the front page cast list, giving any newcomer the impression that they are still a part of this show, when they're not?  I too won't argue or belabor this - the front page cast will have the people who are active in the show, and on the last day, it will reflect the people active in the show at the time.

If we get more new people joining the show, they are likely to phase out Jaya, Sumukhi, Akansha...  Just so you know.

Edited by .Vrish. - 29 November 2012 at 4:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Where was this policy stated before that we did not get to see it? When was it made and implemented? That girl who played priya her name remained on pg 1 for months after she had left the show ... if this rule was there why her name was not moved to page two back then? Why despite us requesting for months yash name has been added only now?

Yes you are Viewbie but that does not mean you are RIGHT ... hell of a difference between two things. First you stated this is how it works when i posted links proving that no this is not how it works you are telling me that you are Viewbie and you decide and make rules as and when you please?

Like i and many of us already stated we expect nothing better from you people, you people have always run this forum this way ... doing what you wanted, using rules and molding them as and when you pleased nothing new and nothing shocking in that!!!And we would be the last people expecting any thing fair or just from you! Running a forum according to rules is one thing, running it on personal likings, dis-likings, choices and decisions is another.

And yes i will be awaiting my warning but damn care!!!

Edited by Soaps1 - 29 November 2012 at 4:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tweetie19Lizakhan-Alina-Ephemera-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Soaps

I don't give a you know what about amber dhara or any past show of HC.  That's a matter for those forums.  Contrary to your conspiracy theories, I only care about what goes on in the forums I vb in, and currently, that's just this one.

Nor do we base policies in this forum on what goes on elsewhere.

Vandy

Yeah, Sriti and HC were part of this show.  Not anymore.  Besides, this serial now looks like a brand new serial, and the only common factor - Viraj - may well have come from another planet as far as Ananya, Rajinder & their peeps are concerned.

I'm not getting it.  You all wanted HC & Sriti to leave this show (honestly, so did I).  Now that they are gone, why do you want their names to be misleadingly in the front page cast list, giving any newcomer the impression that they are still a part of this show, when they're not?  I too won't argue or belabor this - the front page cast will have the people who are active in the show, and on the last day, it will reflect the people active in the show at the time.

If we get more new people joining the show, they are likely to phase out Jaya, Sumukhi, Akansha...  Just so you know.
vrishh...
i seriously don't get ur point

@ bold
so we assume that removing hc/sriti's name from popular cast list was a decision of the dt of this forum...and not the higher authorities as wat naina implied???

u think as fans if we want the actors to feature in the popular cast list..inspite of them leaving is wrong??
from which angle???
if sushant can get a place for himself in the popular cast list inspite of that show's cast list being huge and big...
i'm sure we can accomodate harshad-sriti hereSmile

it can be a brand new show for many...but for us..its still  the old raghav-sia show...
just a matter of opinion...
and i'm sure...the story so far..synopsis and character sketches provided in this forum will suffice the queries of new comers...as to wat raghav -sia are to this story...

and incase the new ppl on this forum come looking for harshad as raghav...i guess...that'll be justified enough as to wat kind of popularity the actor or the character holdsSmile

we know vrish how this forum has worked till date...so u also know that we'll keep complaining...c oz wats wrong will always be wrong...
just coz a certain dt feels only the present cast should feature on pg 1...does not change the rules of this site...
which i guess are the same for all forums!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humtydumtytweetie19-Alina-Ephemera

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged

still waiting for a lame justification

Edited by -vandy- - 29 November 2012 at 4:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-FeistyQueenEphemera

humtydumty Goldie
humtydumty
humtydumty

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I disagree with Vrish, I have not seen any forum removing the name of an actor who played a pivotal role in the show from popular cast list once he or she has left the show.
If u check Devon ke dev forum Mouni Roy's name is still there in the popular cast list although she is no longer a part of the show.And even Sriti had left jyoti midway but her name was not removed even though she was not the main lead!
So how come in the show where she played main lead her name is not included in the cast list

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BizzyLizzytweetie19..Apz..-Alina-FeistyQueenEphemera-vandy-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Vandy

The previous decisions were not done w/ even our inputs, much less our approvals.  The one w/ Priya happened before this forum even had a DT.  We did try updating the front page, but somehow, didn't happen.  However, when we saw Mala & Vinay added, we decided to update that.

As far as rules go, there are no rules about which cast names come on front.  We put the ones we did based on what's current.  And no, there are plenty of rules that vary b/w forums, only certain basic ones happen to be common to all.

You can complain all you like, but this is my last word on this subject.

Humtydumty

There are examples to the contrary as well - in BAVD, Vikrant and the whole cast that left w/ him was replaced.  Similarly, in Bandini, the cast kept changing all the time.  At any rate, like I said, other mod teams can make their calls on their forums - I won't comment on those.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamersabrina.aMahinKForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Lizakhan IF-Dazzler
Lizakhan
Lizakhan

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Shocked
I was actually expecting this to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera-vandy-

tweetie19 IF-Dazzler
tweetie19
tweetie19

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Mods, i request u to add Sriti and Harshad's names back in the list...many of us here still visit the forum just for the sake of Raghav n Sia...When there are so many other forums which have retained the names of the cast who have already left, i don't think it should be a problem here to have their names retained...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humtydumty-Alina-Ephemera-vandy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index