Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Expecting too much? Tou hi kar rahi ho gi not me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why Have HC/SJ Names Been Removed(VB notes:1,3, 5 & 9) (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
vandy di what else can we expect from them?Sleepy
nads you are right...expecting anything from people here is waste Sleepy

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Just checked bth their name has been pushed down grrr Angry

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Vandy et al

The cast page - the third grey box below the path links - still has the entire cast that we know of.

The front page list is supposed to have only the active/current members of the cast - those who are in itnow.  It's not supposed to have those who have left the show.  On Sumukhi, Akansha, Yash & Jaya, there is still a question mark, but for now, it's fine for them to be there.  It was a mistake for Raghav not to be gone, since he too has left, but now, that too has been rectified.

The front page will reflect the current cast list.  Sriti, and for that matter Harshad, were an integral part of this show.  Not any more - they've left, and so what we show in the front are those who are active in it.  Sriti & Mala both shouldn't be on the front panel simultaneously.

Same thing - this serial was arguably Jhanvi ka kahani.  Jhanvi is history now as far as this serial goes, so no point arguing about whether it's about her.  Even if it was, it's not any more.

For the moment, the only ones there would be Mala, Vinay and KVB, if they don't show Gayatri or Uma anymore.  If and when newer members get added, that list too will be updated.

The internal cast list, which I linked above, has the entire cast (barring unknown people like Sundar, Jhanvi's father, the original Sia, and so on)  What you see on page 1 are the people now active in the serial.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamerMahinKsabrina.a-Swetha-PristineSoulKhotaSikaShreyaForeverSHINee-Nakshatra-Jess.mysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
If what you are saying is how it works then why http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=286 Harshad name was  there in amber dhara cast list on pg 1 till the very end? The explanation does not hold true. Harshad was part of Amber Dhara for hardly a month but his name remained on pg 1 because he played the main lead in show even if for a short time. Raghav Sia played main leads, whether or not they left the show does not change that fact. As far as i know page 1 is supposed to hold the most popular members of the cast, whether they leave or not is irrelevant. I don't want to argue because i know there is no point.

LOL i hope now people don't get his name removed from amber dhara too, to prove a point

Edited by Soaps1 - 29 November 2012 at 3:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01humtydumtytweetie19-Alina-SandstoneEphemera-vandy-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Similarly sushant left long back but he was integral part of Pavitra Rishta so his name is still there on page 1 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=451 despite so many new characters being introduced after that, including new couples. So its obvious there is no such rule till now at least that only active cast will be present on page 1

Edited by Soaps1 - 29 November 2012 at 3:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01humtydumtytweetie19-Alina-Ephemera-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
i'm sure...hc's name will be removed from amber dhara too...

guys..this is just not done!
2 ppl who made this show...be it from the story pov..or be it in making it popular...
how can u guys just go ahead to ignore their contribution...

be fair for once!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Ephemera

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
its the right of both harshad and sriti to feature on the popular casr list...no matter if they r a part of this show presently or not...
popular cast means...their rating on the popularity chart...be it IF celeb rating or any other rating..
i don't think i need to prove that harshsri r way more popular than those names which have been given a place on the popular cast list...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humtydumtytweetie19-Alina-Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.