Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

The bahu who pokes nose

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
The bahu should stop poking her nose in matters that are none of her concern . The saas may be bad but she has brought the children up single handedly and only the saas and the children know what it was growing up without the support of a father .  Not the bahu who has come much later and is now doing sasurji will bring khushiyaan , sasurji will bring khushiyaan . Sasurji was so irresponsible in young age . He never gave any khushyaan then so what will he give now ? The bahu should stay out and let the saas make her own decisions .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 28 November 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmememeprattsPavitra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The bahu who pokes nose" in Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I agree.  Maybe this track was done in a rush due to short time but they should have come up with a better story of why dad left and created a whole new family.  Imarti is right.  She should never forgive this two timing coward.  Ambi should keep her nose out of it as she has no clue about what imarti has gone through to raise three boys single handidly.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mememePavitraParm.koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Yes and someone needs to tell Ambi that . That sasur did not only leave his wife ruthlessly but even married again and sired 2 kids .  Imarti didn't marry again and have kids from another man ...how would the sasur feel if she did that . She was a lone woman fighting to survive and needed a sahara . Yet she didn't ...she is even keeping kava chauth vrats for that jerk . Two children by another woman is no joke ! Imarti was under the impression that he only left her for his drama fixation ...she did not know he had married another woman ! He is a bigamist and marrying another woman while first wife has not given divorce is a crime ! He gave Imarti a wound and by this action of his he rubbed fistful of salt on that wound !What Ambi is saying that this wound inflicting man will bring khushiyaan in saas's life !  What Imarti must be feeling only she knows !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yes and someone needs to tell Ambi that . That sasur did not only leave his wife ruthlessly but even married again and sired 2 kids .  Imarti didn't marry again and have kids from another man ...how would the sasur feel if she did that . She was a lone woman fighting to survive and needed a sahara . Yet she didn't ...she is even keeping kava chauth vrats for that jerk . Two children by another woman is no joke ! Imarti was under the impression that he only left her for his drama fixation ...she did not know he had married another woman ! He is a bigamist and marrying another woman while first wife has not given divorce is a crime ! He gave Imarti a wound and by this action of his he rubbed fistful of salt on that wound !What Ambi is saying that this wound inflicting man will bring khushiyaan in saas's life !  What Imarti must be feeling only she knows !

What's worse it that it was actually 3 kids!  Suman's Abay is dead so that would make him the 3rd child.  I feel absolutely zero symathy for him.  Maybe a teeny, weeny  tiny bit if he hadn't two timed his wife with another women but absolutely nothing now.  Yes, he plays the part quite well of looking remorseful but how remorseful can you be after having not 1, not 2 but 3 children with another woman?

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Sasur did it coz he had his needs . Wink A woman like Imarti doesn't have needs . Physical or emotional . Only man like sasur has . If this is the case how will Ambi feel if Anuj left her for another woman and had kids by her . She fought for the rights of women right ...she fought for Vibha's rape attempt and had Sanjay arrested . What about sasur's bigamy . Imarti did not have a loving husband like Anuj and the sukh of being a home maker like Ambi but had to fend for 3 kids alone by doing a business of achaars [ correct me if i am wrong] . And sasur has suddenly come in her life with these bombshells that he has 3 more kids from another woman and is shaming her by sitting in front of her house and  what not and Ambi is giving him food and feeling he will bring happiness in saas's life! On what basis she feels that may i know , on the basis of 3 extra kids that will constantly rub salt on Imarti's wound ?

Parm.

Saathfan

IF-Dazzler

Saathfan

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I agree.  Writers have let us down once again.  I feel no sympathy for imartis husband.  He did not turn back to make sure his existing children had survived and instead went ahead and created more.  Ambi is very unrealistic.  Imartis love for her children has to be way stronger than what she feels for her husband who didn't just leave her with three you g children but went ahead and lived a life of bigamy.  

These writers created A weak character like Suman for whom I had zero sympathy and now dad who is even worse than Suman on my sympathy quotient.  Ambi is so grey.  She was correct when she told  mala to move on with her life without her love, she faught for vibha, supported Suman in raising her child but now supporting this looser of a husband is wrong.  

I dislike imartis husband immensely he failed his first family, he failed his second set of children by not providing for them too and now he has brought the whole lot on Imarti.  He left the bloody house under debt and now he wants to live in it.  Horrible man.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Not only that i often wonder why the hell should Imarti provide for his children ...spoilt , lafanga children that he has been unable to discipline . Look at her children , she has done a fine job with them . His are as irresponsible as him . What khushiyaan does Ambi feel he will bring in saas's life with extra kids in tow ...i find it extremely convenient and crooked that he is re entering her life at this stage to show rights on the property and put the kharcha of his kids on her . If he has haq on Imarti nivas , his bigamy must be challenged in court too as with what haq he did doosri shaadi when he was undivorced .

Parm.

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
You know the only reason he's coming into the house is because the show is ending and they have to have some way for Imarti to suddenly turn loving towards her DIL's.  Maybe with the short time left this is all they (CV's) could have come up with.  I think it would have been better showing her change slowly after all her truths came out in front of her sons but nope she just kept on plowing through with her usual ways.  I guess there also just trying to close off all loose ends...

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.