Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..
kevofev Newbie
kevofev
kevofev

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
UPDATE!!

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your advice. Here is an update after Inocence's advice on my problem : 

So on December 13th , I shaved my head completely to # 0 . The reason I did this is because my hair was about 5 to 6 cm long. And everytime I had to massage my hair or put oil on it , a lot of hair used to fall off. and then more hair would fall off when I washed it . 

Since then I've been applying the treatement "inocence" gave me almost every alternate day and sometimes 2 days in a row. I have noticed some changes.  When my hair was growing two weeks after the haircut, I could see the "problem spots" on my head. It is basically the " crown " or top portion of my head. There are some areas that grow and some areas that take twice as long to grow and then there's the sides of my hair that grow normally. 

Anyway , its been more than 2 months now and the sides are 2 to 3 cm and the top is 1-2 cm in length.  My hair has definitely got more darker, but I think it will take more time before I need to go for a hair cut again. 

Thank you all for your help . Big smile

I do have one question , do you recommend I eat a particular food or take a vitamin to help with this case. 

Thanks in advance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inocence

inocence Senior Member
inocence
inocence

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kevofev

Since then I've been applying the treatement "inocence" gave me almost every alternate day and sometimes 2 days in a row. I have noticed some changes.  When my hair was growing two weeks after the haircut, I could see the "problem spots" on my head. It is basically the " crown " or top portion of my head. There are some areas that grow and some areas that take twice as long to grow and then there's the sides of my hair that grow normally. 

Anyway , its been more than 2 months now and the sides are 2 to 3 cm and the top is 1-2 cm in length.  My hair has definitely got more darker, but I think it will take more time before I need to go for a hair cut again. 

Wow Congratulations!!
how do you feel about the changes? 
usually hair grows an average of 1 cm a month so thats great that your hair is growing at a normal pace! its so cool that your hair has gotten darker..thats brilliant!! :)

in terms of what to eat...well im vegetarian...so for me i try to ensure that i have daal once a day in my dinner or something..if you eat meat then fish is a great source of protein, as is egg. Almonds are great and if you have an amla every so often it would be good. Lauki is also very good for hair, so if you eat its curry that would be good. :)
frank12 Newbie
frank12
frank12

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Many researches have been made on reflexology therapy, and it answers many questions like how can it helpful for me? Is it beneficial for an individual? Do we get positive result by this? The answer of all questions is Yes. The principle on which the Zone therapy works is that, various organs of our body match up to the particular areas on our feet and hands, by massaging these areas or we can say nerve endings on our hands and feet one can release the blockage of corresponding body parts.
www.thearpyexpert.tk

Edited by frank12 - 20 March 2013 at 8:20am
johnjamesss Newbie
johnjamesss
johnjamesss

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hiii
Welcome to this forum site, here u can find lots of things. I m not able to give any answer of ur question.

PearsonCharles Newbie
PearsonCharles
PearsonCharles

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for this above reviews.I am very glad to read this.
Nelo Newbie
Nelo
Nelo

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Hi,
The simple great solution is Minoxidil. Get it at any drug shop.

For more info on health and wealth visit

www.acaiplus.com/43511

Go to top