Beees VMs - "Dutta Nakusha on Ya Rabba"

Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all!!!
Its been a complete year that i last posted any Tasha VM. When i tried accessing my VM post it had been locked by the DT. Anyways, am here yet again for all my buddies...been sooo long, Ani, Lekha, Raj, Hammie, Ivy, Sonee, Priya, Suhana, Nimmi, Aparna, Ritu, Daya, Divya, Pooji, Sana, huma, yuvi. Hope u guys enjoy this VM depicting Tasha suffering and agony through out their journey of love. Cant access Youtube in our country so uploading on dailymotion.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beees! a VM after so long...I have to say just a few days ago I was so tempted to find my LTL videos and make one too.and then for some reason I dismissed the temptation😳 might be partially because I couldn't think of a song...but anyway getting to your 7 min long vm...i have to applaud you for that alone...gosh I never have the patience to even do 2min ones😆 ! Loved the vm👍🏼...the song plus the scene selection...gosh i really miss them I haven't seen most of these scenes in such a long time it was really nice...thanks for the lovely creation...enjoyed it..👏⭐️
Edited by -daya- - 11 years ago
alex1 thumbnail
@Beees  - Bia.  It has been so long yaar.  How are you, hoping all is well for you.  Hi , I am alex, and even though you don't know me I am aware of all the hard work you have done on your YouTube Channel. I was a silent reader in the good ole days and oh! so love all your episodes and VMs.  I wish somehow you could get someone to upload this VM too on your YouTube channel as it is one of the places LTL1 fans still go to and could still go to for a trip down memory lane. Although it has been almost 2 years LTL1 has gone off post MR leaving, it has been somewhat disheartening for me to go back through old epis and VMs of TaSha these days but I am hoping that the hurt will ease off and I will once again be able to watch the very best and most memorable Indian Serial ever.  Thx so much for all the precious time and efforts that you took to make the most beautiful epis and VMs of LTL1.  Alex
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Rabiaaa jaan how are you? so good to hear from you , how could you stay away from the laagi  forum.. yes some of us are still here .. have to say I love our DTS THEY ARE THE BEST ONES ON   IF THEY LISTEN! ...  we begged  them to   allow  this LAAGI FORUM  to be active and seeing that some members are still making it tick along,they have been gracious  as you can see. Please post new VMS , for surely new members will see and comment too.. so wapis ah ja aur jab bhi ho  post kar apne comments on the threads on the forum ... with lots of love friend you have made me very happy Iam sure others will glad to hear from you...
much love xx as ever your hammie.. 

Beees thumbnail

Originally posted by: -daya-

Beees! a VM after so long...I have to say just a few days ago I was so tempted to find my LTL videos and make one too.and then for some reason I dismissed the temptation😳 might be partially because I couldn't think of a song...but anyway getting to your 7 min long vm...i have to applaud you for that alone...gosh I never have the patience to even do 2min ones😆 ! Loved the vm👍🏼...the song plus the scene selection...gosh i really miss them I haven't seen most of these scenes in such a long time it was really nice...thanks for the lovely creation...enjoyed it..👏⭐️

Thanx daya!!! I had been missing you all and the forum alot too. There was so much happening at my personal front that i could not keep up with the forum and all that u guys were upto here. Anyways doesnt harm to re-live the LTL1 magic. Would wait for u to come up with ur fabulous creations yet again. 😛 Tc
Beees thumbnail

Originally posted by: alex1

@Beees  - Bia.  It has been so long yaar.  How are you, hoping all is well for you.  Hi , I am alex, and even though you don't know me I am aware of all the hard work you have done on your YouTube Channel. I was a silent reader in the good ole days and oh! so love all your episodes and VMs.  I wish somehow you could get someone to upload this VM too on your YouTube channel as it is one of the places LTL1 fans still go to and could still go to for a trip down memory lane. Although it has been almost 2 years LTL1 has gone off post MR leaving, it has been somewhat disheartening for me to go back through old epis and VMs of TaSha these days but I am hoping that the hurt will ease off and I will once again be able to watch the very best and most memorable Indian Serial ever.  Thx so much for all the precious time and efforts that you took to make the most beautiful epis and VMs of LTL1.  Alex

Hey Alex!!! Thankyou sooo much for ur appreaciation and love.🤗 Its these past episodes and VMS that have kept me going so far. Miss the good old days, the old forum and all that was happening back then. But I'm glad u all have kept the forum still alive. Would try and see if i can find a solution to upload this VM too on youtube. Hope all is well with u too. Take care!!!
Beees thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Rabiaaa jaan how are you? so good to hear from you , how could you stay away from the laagi  forum.. yes some of us are still here .. have to say I love our DTS THEY ARE THE BEST ONES ON   IF THEY LISTEN! ...  we begged  them to   allow  this LAAGI FORUM  to be active and seeing that some members are still making it tick along,they have been gracious  as you can see. Please post new VMS , for surely new members will see and comment too.. so wapis ah ja aur jab bhi ho  post kar apne comments on the threads on the forum ... with lots of love friend you have made me very happy Iam sure others will glad to hear from you...
much love xx as ever your hammie.. 

Hey Hammie!!!!
Sooo good to hear from you my friend.🤗 Had missed u sooo much all along. Did'nt stay away from u guys and the forum on purpose but because a lot was happening at my personal front. Moved to karachi for good and had a baby 3 months back. Was really sick all along and so could not catch up with the forum. Anyways i had been wanting to get back in action and am glad to see most you guys around. Would hopefully stay active now, though the lil one hardly gives me any time!!!
How are u and things at ur end. Major catching up to do 😛 You take care and lots of love from me!!!😊
alex1 thumbnail
@Beees - Bia I read your reply to Hammie so I just wanted to add "Congratulations" and a big hug 🤗 and lots of love ❤️ for the new baby and blessings for health and prosperity for you and the rest of your family. Alex
dilse14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi beees
awesome vm😊
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beees beautiful vm and so apt for dutta and nakku, no matter what nakku did the agony for dutta was never ending😡.
vm very sad but still nice to watch, it was also the first time i got to hear a full version of this beautiful song thanks . u don't know me from b4 as i was a silent reader for long time but have seen some of ur work b4. thank u for all ur brilliant creations.👏

also congrats for becoming a first time mother. such a hard but beautiful journey to care and bring up a child hope u enjoy it. as it has many rewards at the end of hard work.
Edited by tahera57 - 11 years ago