Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

.:: Happy New Year ~ Open 2 ALL ::. (Page 20)

mainepyarkiya IF-Stunnerz
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PINE

Jen-Apple ur pine has comeEmbarrassed.I remember when i first met u on the LFDR forum chat club nd u introduced urself as ventures in partnershipLOLWell its been a while since then,u wlecomed me into ur cc.. no family with open arms and am forever grateful. i've met so many amazing ppl with u being included.Apple ur awesome and i love u for being urself which is a genuine person.Ur funny nd creative,i swear ur forever coming up with gr8 ideas to make Rockstars and this forum so much fun.Your amazing and u have wonderful friends who love u,don't ever forget that.Don't ever think that ur hardwork isn't appreciated either coz it is whether we express it or ntEmbarrassed.Ur pine loves u nd wishs u a very very happy New year and hopes the new year brings u alot of happiness.No worries me nd Noiin shall kidnapp u soon hun nd will go party at mia"sWink

LFDR has given me gr8 things LOL Embarrassed Pine!!! happy to have met you. if you didn't post in LFDR..UR ARRIVAL 2 Rocstars wud have delayed!! Cry 

awww pine. soo cute. thank ur for the kind words ..really sweettt of you.

and i knowww you guys love me..and i'm really reallyyy really very sorry for not being able to spend time with you guys. I honestly feel bad . be it you, ankit, mia, rebel. I don't even get to talk to anyone now Disapprove and it's my fault..i'm running away LOLEmbarrassed but heyy. i shall be back soon.. and thats when rockstars will reach it's 100th CC :P

a wish you a veryyy happy new year. study hard. do well. and keep rocking CC forum. you are everywhere..

apple is jealous of random people flirting wid pine Cry 

<3 take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Problem_Child

mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NOIN

Jenni you are really amazing it's impossible not to love you you are so much fun n so fun-loving but on the same time you are so caring n sweet you are a true ROCKSTAR n one of the best guyz I met on this forum Hug Happy NewYear
thank god u belong to the 5% non-despo-fan-girlz-IF-members who have good taste so we could met on your Farewell thread Big smile your threads are always a Mega-Hit just like you Embarrassed
Honey Singh Partner anytime Big smile
Jen Tu meri sizuka main tera nobita
Mujhe tujhse milna hai mere ko nahi pata
Main tujhpe jind waar dunga
Je koi aaya saade
vichen main maar dunga
ROFL

Noin ... Embarrassed

now thats what i call extremely sexy "you're amazing, it's impossible not to love you " LOLEmbarrassed ohhh ;) 

that's right..i mite bash n all LOL but i do believe..i'm the most caring also ..:P

happy new year noinn. may this yr bring loads of joy in ur life..

lol despo phangurls ROFL ive owned them so much last yr on suggestions forum ROFLROFL they are MADDD  LOLLOLLOL effin bimbos LOL 

glad to have met u. very less  girls on this forum that belong to the sane category. u, mia, problem , Embarrassed ROFL hgorc girls. 

huggs x

mujko na pehchaane kyun
tere ghar akhbaar nayi aata? EmbarrassedLOL 

Edited by iMonkey - 07 January 2013 at 10:28pm

-Insight-

mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABI

I MEAN I can't stop staring
Bol nah yaar how you do your magic!?
ROFL
LOLZ my Jennn so sorry for not being there on Spam O Rama 4 LOL
Was instead being there for a friend Embarrassed
Hug I LOVES YOU APPLE!
I know your one I can trust and share with and in the short time we talked I felt like you could definitely be my sister.So don't ever lose contact with me Embarrassed
Not even if my shelter closes down ROFL
HAPPY THE NEW YEARS! HOPE THIS ONE ROCKS EVEN MORE THEN YOUR LAST ONE Cool
You and your swag <3
UFFF YOU KILL ME! Tongue

Abii. this is an amazing post ROFL
my magic..how i do it.. well
see, emraan hashmi's new film coming in april. Ek Thii Dayaan.
He is a magician in it. so During our most recent nights together, he taught me alot.. like alot. lets not go in details..this is a family forum apparently .. :P

i love you too abi. you are an amazing person. extremely funny. i'm glad i randomly crashed your CC. lol. i'm sorry, i'm not able to join you guuys  but i see you guys have reached #10 .. thats a w e s o me <3

swagg. u know i had an account called "PureSwag" :P LOL uu know mee ;)

thank youu and happy new year to you also. may this yr showers u wid bananas ROFL lolll. and happiness. and love. :$

take care .. :)
hugs x
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinzy

LOL jenny ha ha u already know that i m a big fan of your comments they are hilariousROFL+ ur water wala DP OMG mujeh abhi bhi use dek kar hashi aati hai ROFL
Happy new year jenwaHug...always be cool like this
Wink

YOOO prinzzzy. my name loook so sexyyy . thankk you bananey  ke liye  ROFL yess my water wala DP...i remember rebel telling me ke tumhe bahut pasand hai ROFL i wonder whyy?? prinzy bolo ROFL  happy new yearrr . keep rocking sweetyy

hugs x

mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Jitu.. omg.. ek aur res bhi kar lete bhai ROFL thank you for the sweet msg. you rock :) never stop rofling. hope u n mrs rofl get babies soon. we need chote roflus ROFL

-Skipper-

mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Originally posted by dreamer_dreams

Penta bhai - I don't knw if I am even supposed to mention you here or not. But I feel like it and so I will. I knw we haven't talked to much but whenever we have, you have always treated me like a smaller sister and I want to thank you for that. Have a grt year. Happy new year.

Thank you so much Deeku for mentioning me.. I am so Glad and you are a choti si sister of mine  Big smileBig smile Happy new year to you to my dear May God bless you always and May God grant u with great success and may all your dreams come true.. Wish you a successful and prosperous 2013.. Happy New Year and Happy Christmas to you and your family.. 

Many Many happy new year to each and everyone here.. Munna, Mia, Ankitwa, Rukhaya, Vicky and V.I.P Big smileBig smile Wish you guys healthy and successful 2013 .. Happy new year to all HGORC's over here... PJ, MB, Naaz, HB, Rafid bro, Nikki, Huda, Skippy, Ansar, Keenal, crystal clear etc etc Big smileBig smileBig smile God Bless you all always ! Big smile 

Thanks
Happy New Year 2 you Also. Smile 

Pentaminous.

-Gangster- IF-Addictz
-Gangster-
-Gangster-

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Haila thread mein bhe song post hota hai??
Jen..supop thread create kiya hai??Clap
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashra

Miss VIP! Big smile I have not interacted with you much but we have chatted and it was a good experience Wink I once entered your CG and told you to update me on it and you did Approve I think its closed now but don't know why? Confused whatever I have read from your posts and comments I came to know that you are a one piece and very very funny ROFLand a big BS basher LOL So thanks a lot for mentioning me and Happy new year may all your wishes come true! Big smile

heyy ashra. yes we've hardly interacted but you seem amazing. ohh my CG..yeah i closed it . i'll re-open, next yr. i don't have time at all this year..  :(   .. lolll. basher... omg..mujhe iss naam se kaun mashoor karaha hai?? zara batao ROFL  thankk u for this sweet msg. i wish u a very happy new yr. may u get everything u want <3

HawaaPot

Go to top