Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

The whole purpose of this thread is to thank and appreciate that every person we met this year and somewhere down the road, had a blast together. Many of us have spent a huge amount of time on this forum. All of us made many friends and shared tons of memories that we'll cherish forever.

Please share your good times and thank your friends for making 2012 so special.

OKAY. LOL Let me start with my list Embarrassed  OMG... so exciting LOLOk, firstly, I would like to wish all of you a happy 2013. May this year bring lots of happiness and excitement in your lives.

I met lots of people this year...it's been crazy Shocked Online,Offline ..  2012 has been chaotic for me. I've spent a lot of time on this forum this year. More than any other year. LOL Loveee you all for making it sooo fun-filled.  Hug

Ok.. let me start with the 4 Goddesses of this forum Embarrassed LOL

I've just spend one full year on Chat Club Forum and let me say, what moderators man Clap This section  really has the best moderators that do their work sooo "neat and clean"  Cool  Especially, Aahaana, she raises your warning meter in the most polite way possible that you're left thinking what just happened? LOLClap That's called skills a.k.a PureSwag LOL Embarrassed Aahaana, you are awesome Star

Then we have the "strict" one ..Sweta a.k.a Autumn Clap OMG, she is one strict moderator Cry I'm actually always afraid to interact with her LOL  Swetaaa. I would like to say Sorry for everything I did/said. I promise, it will not happen again  Thumbs Up I'm a good girl now LOL Pleaseee forgive me  Disapprove  <3 

Then we have GK09 .. but I never interacted with her Cry So I don't know if she is strict or not but she seems strict too LOLEmbarrassed    and lastly, we have the latest addition Radhaaa Star Sweetest One Embarrassed    OMG..all I want to comment on this moderator is that she is always, always very very excited ... ? LOL Her PM replies always gives you the "i'm in a hurry, omg omg and i'm so excited" feeling  LOL Like as if she is jumping on a trampoline while replying to me ROFL Oh wait..is it the honeymoon? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL HugHugHug  

You guys are a gr8 team, always remain as moderators of Chat Club Forum.  Wish you guyss a thrilled year ahead with loads of happiness Star 

Damini: You're a great gyal.  I've always treated you like my lil sister so I wonder what happened? --  Hmmm, I'm sorry for whatever I said/did. Maybe I was wrong somewhere so I would like to say Sorry Embarrassed  and Jas; I've had some great song nights with you that I will always remember Tongue Especially our Brown Rang Sessions!  I'm sorry for whatever happend and whatever I did...   hmm, maybe somewhere I went wrong. Ohh and ..lol, the other day I was browsing my shop from fone, and i accidently click on your profile.. not stalking.. LOL just clearing out Embarrassed --- It was great knowing you .. :) <3 Happy new year guys..

Nikki, Aditi, Keeenu, Ashra, Prinzy and Naaz .. you guys are just AWESOMEEE and I loveee yousss.  Star  OMG.. whenever I'm down, I come in HGORC or whenever I need help..  ...honestly.. there ain't no one like you guys.. Embarrassed  you guysss are just the besttt on here Hug I'm so glad I gate crashed HGORC and stayed forever ROFL   KEENU and Prinzy.. Dabangg 2 is my treat to both of you LOL  Hope you guys have a fabb year ahead <3  --       ROFL        Nikki I love your  everytime chopsy on SOS thread ROFL Child Marriage ROFL LOLLOL Ashraa you're awesomee..so good to knoww youu .. Naaaz.. you aree an amazin person..really funnny.. and awesome..and the creator of an amazing CC ClapClapClap   Embarrassed and SINGING PARTNERR a.k.a Aditi.. you only deserve HUGSSS for being a sweetheart  HugHug HAPPPY NEW YEARRR sexc Queenss EmbarrassedStar

Such: Suchitaaa Hug I've seen you around but I interacted with you for the 1st time on SpamORama1 .. I genuinely feel you are a greaaat person. Star  We loved teasing you and you took it in a good spirit which officially makes you a RockStar.. Embarrasseddrop by anytime, you are always welcome Hug Happy new year <3  

Asha, Aarti and Jiaaa: Hug i'm so glad to have known you guys. i've had some great laughs with all 3 of you. Aarti I love your one word posts.. they always send a strong meaning LOL that's your talent. Asha..you are really sweet.. never change.. and Jiaaa..I wish you a gr8888 life ahead wid tons of babies... LOLEmbarrassed thanks for bearing with me guyss.. Star  and wish you all a veryyy happy new year  <3

Niky and Sandy/Riddhi ... omg..my 2 long lost friends... Cry Where are you guys? I know you  guys are around... but just not near enough LOL Niky! I left you an instant msg too Cry and Ridddhi Big smile Look..I think of you still Embarrassed RockStars are waiting for you with open arms... whatever it is, come back babes Hug --- Wish you both a great year ahead..

Ansar, Rafid, Jitu ... LOLEmbarrassed  You guys are extremely sweet and very helpful.. glad to know all 3 of you.. Big smile i love the bonding you guys share.. Clap here is something for guys Embarrassed Rafid..I hope now you know what to do on this thread? ROFL Happpy new year boyswasss EmbarrassedLOL 

Noinnn.. Hug you are a sweetheart..I'm so glad we met.. the comforting PM you sent me was a really cute gesture that I'll always remember. We just became friends yet you are so caring Hug Would love to keep this friendship ongoing .. Embarrassed I wish you a really healthy and joyful year ahead Star Ohh..I'm glad to have found a NEW Honey Singh Partner.. We can now Sing his songs together LOL Embarrassed I thought I lost one but next day, I earned another ROFL happy neww yearr partnerr Embarrassed   

Our problem child: HEY YOUUU .. yeah YOUU I'm pointing at ya LOL What should I say about you? I keep thinking where were you all this time? Like..how can OURR SOULL MATE be on this forum.. yet not with us? ShockedShockedShocked Dee..I love you girl.. you are justtt awesome awesome awesome. I love your sense of humor .. it reminds me of me LOL Seriously.. you are officially the NEXT Owner of RockStar Chat Club along with Mia1Love ... I'm getting the papers ready...  Embarrassed Hug Thanks for being there always.. you rock .. never change.. HAPPY new year babieee Hug

Here comess my oldest friend .. you know what.. i actually forgot you..cause we hardly see each other nowadays... it's stupid cause I've been working on your secret santa but I missed out on you here... Shocked  DEEEKSHA... what to say about youuu? almost 6-7 years we know each other..it's amazing.. I'm so glad you pmed me this year to join my CC..otherwise we wudnt never have reunited..  You are Jengad's no.1 Kripa Hug our friendship is set to go on for another 7 years..so gear up.. Embarrassed and hopefully we can meet one day.. bas canada aajaoo. or I can surely try visiting india when time permits Big smile mayb witth Azaans dad... LOLLOL Deekshaa..love you..thank u for being so awesome..so caring..and always asking for me.. i wonder how i can pay back now that we aren't a couple anymore... .hmm maybe I can name  Pine and my Baby " deeksha " howwzaat? LOL Hug Deeeksha.. and I love your chopsy we do on the CC..especially in the begnining..me and rebel were hard on you ROFL sorry for making you google sunny ROFLROFLROFL  DEEKSHA.. i wish you a very very vry very happy nw year... may this year bringsss lots of health and joy and jenny in your life .. Hug loveee youu yaar Embarrassed 

Mia: Miaaaooo Hug   Embarrassed if Rebel is my first boy friend on this forum..then you are my first girl friend... i'm so lucky, i have the best of both worlds ROFL  Miaaa...thankk you for making 2012 so special.. you've always always always  beeen there for me... Embarrassed From Jan 2012 to now..and I'm sure, you will always be here for me.. when I really needed comfort, you were there... I wasn't always comfortable sharing..but you understand.. You have reallly been a trueee sister to me Day Dreaming..you supported me in all my decision.. when I was wrong..you corrected me..and when I was right..you encouraged me..when i needed help you helped me... Embarrassed  and I can't thank you enough Heart.. We all had ups and downs..days we were in good mood, days we weren't..but at the end of the day, all of us understand each other..and never show our backs.. I LOVE YOU..thank youuu Hug  

Hannan:   yooo yo Hug my Hannan.. baaki sabke liye munna LOL  hannan..you are officially my first friend since the time I joined.. at first..we didn't talk much..and then I left..but when we came back...we were bang on..like jai veeeru ROFL LOL wait..that's not right.. i mean, we were BANG ON like AMIT AND REKHAA ROFL LOLL..that reminds me..many people on this forum thinks we have been/are dating.. ROFLROFLROFL they think hum ek doosre ko khajooor khilaate hai.. dating ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL LOL LOLLOL   Hannan.. i love you man.. you are just awesome.. I've always cared for you...if I stopped you from something is only cause I know it's not good for you.. you are my beshtieee.. can't let anything wrong happen with you..can I? We will alwaysss remain friends..no matter what..right? LOL  thank you for always understanding me..and standing by my decision even tho you disagreed most of the time.. thankkk you for respecting our friendship...love you <3..

wish you both a very very very very happy new year...HugHug

inna sonaa inna cool.. mundaa inna wonderful .. innnu vekhe je te jenn bole OHH MYY GODD Wink mundaa sabse best..munda better than the rest.. innu vekhe te jen bole OHH MY GODD  Day Dreaming ANKITTT ... Hug    tu te hoyaa sab di misaal soneyaa .. tu te chamke bann akhaan vich star soneya .. Star  Okkk jenny shut up now.. enough singing LOL Sorry ANKITT..mujhe excitement hogayi .  Thankk you for being my friend..thank you for caringg sooo much.. like so much.. that you actually surprise me..Day Dreaming my inbox floods with your messages..  Heart I might not reply to them but Ankit..you really make me feel special. You're like an angel that just landed on RockStars and became my friend.. We fight..We insult.. You leave the CC, everything feels so full of excitement because we know..at the end of the day..we are ending up together LOL Ankit.. we will always remain friends no matter what.. i'm here or not.. you will always be my friend..  AND jab i'm not feeling good or i'm mad at something.. don't think its youuu .. because if it's you.. i will tell you  Embarrassed thank you for caringg soo much <3 Star jlovesAnkit Tongue .. btw..picture? Cry rehne do tum..tum bahut der kardi.. mujhe Pine milgayi LOL Star Happy new year CHAMP Hug ek aur gaana gaoon? as u know i'm always singing.. LOL ok ok..main te kab se hoon ready tayaaar..pata le saiyaan miss call se ROFL .. LOL ok bass ab nahin gaongi LOL

Amit and Moeen... jokers EmbarrassedLOL both of you are gr8 humans.. Moeen..I might have pissed you off the other day..but trust me.. Embarrassed i love you man Star and Amit.. you are really funny and cute.. the way you were posting glitter names on RockStars CC was englightenin me. Especially when you were going and that also you posted in glitter. LOL you are really funnny. <3 Moeen... JW rocks.. LOLEmbarrassed trust me.. but I'm a better " JENNY" EmbarrassedLOL trust me.. <3 you are awesome moeen.. keep rocking both of you.. glad we met ! happy New Year Moeen and Amit

Hello girls LOL .. well we don't know each other really well.. and we haven't really talked.. but I've enjoyed your company whenever. Swetha .. LOL my siggy spammer Hug Abi.. LOL username change karlo Embarrassed you will lead a better 2013 on IF then ROFL jokes apart..you are really fun to talk to.. glad to have passed by your shelter.. it was fun time... Star and Shruti ... ROFL we met on Spamo 3.. you are realllyyy funny.. and I enjoyed your company... and you really made me laugh when you started playing spamo 4 ...  before time LOLLOLLOLLOL Embarrassed love the commitment.. -- alll 3 of you are gr88 gyals... keep rocking.. happy new year guys..

MAAAHI...the mystery MOD EmbarrassedMaaahi. I wanna wish you a veryyy happy new year... <3 may all your wishes come true. you are an amazing person. I love reading your posts. they are so real..and sensible.. and just..amazing. glad we met ..well I should say glad I joined LFDR and we came across.. you are really awesome..and So good to see you back. I haven't been able to spend much time on the forum lately..but I really hope to spend more time on LFDR <3

V.. charii mujhe yaari teri aisiii ..jaise daaru desi Day Dreaming  --..ok ..everyone is probably in a shock right now... but yes.. guys.. me v.. can't seperate.. Shocked we tried.. it's not happening.. Vanshika..you mean a lottt 2 me.. and there is a reason to it...cannot be disclosed on a public forum. Ermm ..

... i' m   t r u l y   s o r r y   f o r   h u r t i n g   y o u 

..and I mean it..  wish we would have spent more time discussing our indifferences with each other so things would have never really gotten worse..but  lookk at us.. shameless Clap ...still together.. Embarrassed and that also with a forever tag  LOL but I don't know if we will ever stop fighting as if we're thirsty for each others blood.. Ouch let's see.. Thumbs Up 

i wish you a gr8 yr ahead..it's going to be a really special one..lots in store for you.. baby finally bara hojayega..haina Tongue ROFL baby bara.. = party time Cool i l o v e   y o u   < 3 
ok and..hmm nvm,  i don't wanna say anything more.. i wasn't even gonna mention you..
 nazar lag jaati hai humein LOL  

HugHugHugHug
HugHugHug
HugHug
Hug

...and that's a wrap from my side..

<3

L o v e   Y o u  All

Edited by V.I.P - 22 December 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana-Insight-Mia1lovedreamer_dreamsPepsiGirl101-Mystery-Autumn.Problem_ChildTheJakeZehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiHawaaPotaartipartyy-Crystal-Clear-...Such...-Gangster-Leve..-Jia-..-.SapnokiRani-.-Spirited-Tony_StraK786--RockStar--..MissBindaas..-Skipper-Rafid...Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:: Happy New Year ~ Open 2 ALL ::." in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mia1love

IF-Rockerz

Mia1love

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I personally don't know any of the Dev team but HAPPY NEW YEAR , HAVE A BLESSED ONE ! 

Jenni - Jenni , Jenni HugHug You are probably the Only Reason  that i stay on IF and You also know it !  You are my FIRST  FRIEND  On IF and for the past one year our friendship  has grown into something so beautiful and special , its beyond friends , u are Officially  my little Sister.  And that is why i always support you in all  your decisions! cause family never fights, we just  stay by and support. I will by your side in 2012- until  end of the world. 2012 has been such a memorable one for Rockstars , the ups , the downs , jism 2 , rapid fire , tinychat , andaz apna apna . LOL ! so many beautiful memories. I am  extremely  Thankful to Vijay for making this Portal in which i found such an AMAZING human like you .The Most caring, loving and genuine Person ! I pray to the Lord that 2013 and every New Year Brings you all the Happiness, Love , Prosperity and Peace to You ! I love you ! U ARE SIMPLY THE MOST AMAZING SOUL ON THIS SPAM INFECTED ! You are the backbone of ROCKSTARS AND REALITY IS WE ARE  INCOMPLETE Without EmbarrassedYOU , AND WE WHOLE HEARTEDLY LOVE YOU !! MAY THE  NEW YEAR BRING TO YOU NEW YORK ! LOL MAY THE LORD ALWAYS PROTECT YOU FROM EVILS. GOD BLESS YOU , YOUR PARENTS , YOUR SIBLINGS. !  SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY !! HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Munna - MUNNAOOO MUNNAOOO Hug lol ..  pata nahi what to say , First time i saw you on bb5 , i thought .. tum to pagal ho , but phir Rockstars  happened. and u turned out TO BE THE MOST AMAZING , PAK ROOH , VERY MATURE AND  A CHILLED OUT  GUY !!  Aap ka  dil sona ka hai . May God Bless you with  all the happiness and  success !!! Study hard and make everyone proud !!! Government official in the HOUSE !!!  I love all the moments  we all shared.. Jenni , Me and Munna  the singing , the movies , lmao the jism 2 jokes . LMAO lol  Jalebi's !!!  all these good times has made our friendship stronger then Ever ! Always continue to Smile and Bring happiness on the faces of all that meet you ! Have a Blessed New Year Filled with all the  luck, happiness and  success and may 2013 bring more madness for Rockstars. LOL And yes i loyalty is always with you so lago raho munna bhai !!

Deeku -  DEEKUUU MY DEEKU - what to say about you that  You don't already know !!  I completely  love our  chat sessions from Greys , movies, life , family , friendship even  Palm reading LMAO  LOLLOLLOL We talk and talk for Hours !! its like time just stops and next thing we know its   4 hours later. LMAO !! You are an amazing  friend  , extremely  understanding and our friendship i always treasure ! We have so much in common that  its hard to even disagree , nail art , movies , music ,  family LOL  ! uYour strong will , your spirit i completely Love it ! 2012 - u have always been there to listen to me in my  ups and downs .. U supported us when we needed it the most , u Always have been a  silent yet stable support for US !  I love you and when i am coming to  India we are meeting up ! Ankit will always make fun of our essay long conversations , yet he doesn't know that is the tip of the ice Berg LOL ! There are some friendships in life that surpass time. And doesn't matter how much time has passed , we always start chatting from where we left off.  I love You and Our long talks ! I Pray this New Year Keeps You Safe and Protect you from ALL the  evils ! Have a Blessed New Year ! Give my love and  best wishes to  the family !! and  HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEEKU !! i COMPLETELY  Heart u my jaan !!

Ankit - Ankitwa .. Ankit  LOL what to say about our  crazy Friendship ! We fight Like Cats N Dogs , Yet at the end of the day we are back to being siblings . LMAO u are the brother from another Mother that i never had ! lol  Our fighting can only be explained as Sibling Rivalry !LOLLOLLOL ! But u are Such an Amazing Guy !! And Yes i am saying  this straight from the Heart ! You mean alot to the rock stars and Me ! We fight , we Fall , we rise , we shine ! - that is the story of our sibling-hood ! lmao LOL ! 2012 has been such a hilarious  year especially with  me n  your fighting sessions .. Lmao the jokes . lol LOL U Are the Life-line , hilarious-line that keeps Rockers smiling , Your Stories  !! OMG your  stories.. about Vicky ji , the  movies scripts .. LOL !! u are  Hilarious  bro !!!  Keep on making everyone Laugh !! u bring  happiness and  Joy to the hearts of all ! I pray this New Year Brings you all the  success and  prosperity ! Graduate , get an  amazing  Job and LIVE IT UP JALEBI Style !!! 
Happy New Year ANKIT !!!!!!!! Hug and I pray 2013 will  bring happy and  hilarious times !!Big smile

Rukho Pukho - Ms .. Rukho Pukho I completely  Love  flirting with you ..  Yet u  left me  cuz i Bashed  SRK !!! NOW COME BACK  Before i  bash him some  MORE ! LOL I love you  Ms. Rukho Pukho !! YOu are mature! even when i make fun of you and  yeh kasoor .  u took it good humor. and as a New Years present , i  will  tell u a secret ..  I was also a SRK fan ..  And i loved , still do love yash raj movies. Just Jab tak was CRAP ! LOL  ! May God bless you with all the happiness and baked goods in the world ! u are a sweetheart ! Don't let  SRK corrupt ur mind !! U are awesome LOL !! .. love you my Rukho Pukho !!! Happy NEW YEAR !! 

Vicky- Hug  YOU ARE HANDS DOWN , THE MOST HILARIOUS GUY I CAME ACROSS !! LMAO jalebi , aachal LOL Lord oh lord. You presences is always missed ! but at you beginning a new phase in your life. I pray to the lord to bless you and your lovely family with all the happiness and joy ! When you get a chance came back and celebrate the New Year bash with US !!! I Miss you Yaar !!!  SO this New Years I want you to came back for a bit and live it up like Old times!  Have a blessed year ahead !! love you !

Dee - our Baby Bhalu !!!  the Newest addition to our Rockstar Fam !N Boy do u Fix ! U are like the long lost sibling from the kumbh ka mela ! Extremely Glad you gate-crashed into our cc ( truly like a rockstar) . May the New Year Bring you LOADS of Happiness , Joy and Hindi teachers ! LOL
Your spirit , your blunt nature is off the charts amazing !! I pray this COming year our friendship continues to grow and with each passing day , we have more laughs and madness whyyy whhyyy whhyyy becauseee Bhalu ki pant bhi sexy , Bhalu ki shirt bhi sexy ..  Bhalu is just tooo  too sexy .. LOLLOLLOL Happy New Year Princess ! have a Blessed new year with Loads of  Cake , ice cream and Honeymooners marathon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Riddhi - Riddzi , Riddhi , Sandy . Words can't explain the understanding we shared. The conversations , the jokes. lord knows i miss the old days. If you want to come back to rockstars , U are always welcomed . 

Noiin- u ARE COMPLETELY  A sweetheart ! and such an entertaining person ! May the New Year bring you loads of Happiness , prosperity , and joy to you and your loved ones ! I pray this new year , U get more success in areas of your life. May the New year Brings  a winter wonder snow fall ! 

AMit - Even though we have not known each other for too long , U are such a Nice guy ! and I pray that the New Year is more fruitful and filled with happiness then 2012 ! 

KrazyKiller. LOL - You are probably the biggest Flirt on IF ! But u always cheer everyone up and Bring a smile to all the ladies faces. I think Jenni Finally met her match in flirting ! You both can have a flirtathon .. it will be  just the most cutest thing in the world . U are a good guy , don't get offended cuz i honestly don't know how to apologize for something i feel strong about. I was not bashing you ! just know that.. Anyways Have a wonderful New year !! hope 2013 is filled with  love , happiness n  ladies to flirt with LOL

CocoJatti92 -  Coco , My fellow NYer Hug Hug !! My First NYC friend on IF ! it was shocking to find you but i am extremely Glad i did !! You are an extremely smart , and mature gal with a killer personality and What i LOVE THE MOST IS  OUR MUTUAL LOVE FOR K-DRAMAS !!!!HAN JUNG WOOO LOLLOLLOL!!  I AM SOO GLAD I CAME ACROSS SOMEONE WHO ALSO LIKES K-POP AND K-DRAMA and Music Lover !! HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FILLED WITH HAPPINESS, LOVE AND TONS OF SUCCESS !! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR !! 

HGORC Members 
Nikki, Aditi, Keeenu, Ashra, Prinzy and Naaz 

Aditi - KABHI KABHI ADITIDancing !!!  U ARE THE SWEETEST PERSON ! I STILL REMEMBER HOW WARMLY U WELCOMED ME INTO THE HGORC! U are so friendly and  nice that is hard not to like you !! U are such an awesome person that i pray the New Year has loads of blessings and happiness in store for you !!!! stay sweet , stay positive and don't ever change ! u are a sweetheart ! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !! May the Lord Bless you with all the happiness in the world !!! 

NIKKI N KEENAL AND ALL the LOVELY Ladies of HGROC - i have had little  interaction But i wish each one a WONDERFUL new year ahead and  Pray that  2013 brings loads of happiness and success ! Merry Christmas Happy New year ! 

Such - BABY SUCHI SUCHI POOH !!! AKA SPAM-O-RAMA LAUGHTER RIOT BUDDY ! I love the fact i never get a Grand welcome ! And even when i tease you , u take it in a light hearted manner !! shows class ! . Keep on shining , keep on throwing grand welcomes  !! have a wonderful NEW YEAR !!!! May the new year be filled with all the happiness and prosperity ur heart can handle 

SKIPPER- SKIPPER SKIPPER. WHAT U DOING , SKIPPER LOLLOLLOL ! only time i get to talk to you is during the SOR . And i try my level best to distract you ! yet ur patience and  devotion is unbreakable ! Thank U for putting up with the madness ! You are a classy guy and continue to be awesome !! have a bless NEW YEAR  !!!

ANSAR N RAFID - BEYOND HI HELLO , WE HAVEN'T TALKED MUCH . LOLLOL But u guys are extremely friendly and accepting when i first arrived in your cc !  I pray that this New Year Bring you Both all the Happiness , success n Good luck ! 

VANSHIKA , DAMINI, ASHA , AARTI , JAS , - LADIES WHO COLLAB WITH ROCKSTARS FOR THE HAUNTED HOUSE !!!  IT WAS AN AMAZING  EXPERIENCE TO PART TAKE IN THE HUNT WITH YOU LADIES ! IT WAS A PRIVILEGE ! HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR FILLED WITH HAPPINESS, JOY , LOADS OF FOOD AND  UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF COOKIES AND CAKES ! MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING NEW HAPPINESS AND JOY TO YOUR HEARTS ! 

Message to ALL ! 
Have a Wonderful New Year m i pray the 2013 is filled with happiness, love and loads of good food ! Good Luck to all you School-going , College-going people. Study Hard ,rock the exams ! May All your futures be Bright, bank balance to in the 7 digits and garage filled with BMWs and Cadillac ! 

Edited by Mia1love - 23 December 2012 at 11:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92dreamer_dreams-Insight-Problem_ChildZehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwimainepyarkiya...Such...-Gangster-..MissBindaas..--RockStar---.SapnokiRani-.-Spirited-Tony_StraK786..Prinzy..Rafid.

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreams-PrimaDonna-Problem_Child...Such...mainepyarkiya-Gangster---RockStar---Skipper--Spirited-..Prinzy..Rafid.

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Mia - 1st of all I would like to thank Jenni for allowing me to join rockstars ccso that I could meet someone like you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU. Finding you was like finding a soul sister. You are so sweet and caring and you understand me in a way no1 else ever has. We have so much to talk about and we talk about each and everything dat exists in dis world. I love are long chats. You are probably the only person who knws me so well. I love it when you make me believe in stuff and support me to get through the toughest of the problems. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I love you and we will defo meet when you get to india. Looking forward to seeing you. A very happy new year to you. May this new year bring you all the happiness and joy dat you deserve and much more.

song for u - mamma mia, here we go again. my my how can i resist youLOL

Jenni - you are the absolute love of my life, my angad, my 1st bf and the only 1 till now lolz. Thank you so much for letting me join the cc. You were my 1st friend on IF and you will always remain very close to my heart. I wish we both had more time to spend together but whatever time we share is sweet. A friend like you is very rare to find and I found you twice. See how lucky I am. Lolz. You are so sweet and so caring that sometimes I feel like draping you in a blanket and keeping you safe forever. and you are sooo talented, i love your work. keep it up. Thank you so much for always being there for me. Thank you for listening to me and teaching me. THANK YOU! A very happy new year to you. My u always remain happy and smiling.

Rebel - you knw I didn't have chachu in real life bu after meeting you I have one now J. You are so sweet and caring and you are always there to support me. Thank you so much for being a friend I can trust. Never change yourself for anyone. A very very very happy new year to you. May you pass ur exams with flying colors and may you get everything you desire.

Ankit - oh man what do I say about you. You are hilarious. It is not possible to have you around and not laugh. Ankit bhai you are the best bhai in the world. You are so sweet and you care so much about everyone. The film stories you wrote LOL. You always bring a smile on my face. Always remain this happy and keep making everyone laugh. Thank you for all the tips. Happy new year.

Vicky - happy new year bhai. You are so sweet and hilarious. Sometimes you completely shock me but u also make me laugh. All the best with everything. I hope to c more of you in the next year. Have a grt year.

Riddhi - happy new year sweet. I really enjoyed the times we talked. Thank you for the wonderful welcome you gave me when I came 2 d cc. It really made me feel a part of d family. Have a grt year.

Rukhaya - Happy new year. Hope to c more of you next year. J

Ammy, Problem child, Noiin and krazykiller - it was wonderful to meet you guys and I hope to get to knw all of you better in the upcoming year. I wish you all a wonderful next year. Happy new year.

Penta bhai - I don't knw if I am even supposed to mention you here or not. But I feel like it and so I will. I knw we haven't talked to much but whenever we have, you have always treated me like a smaller sister and I want to thank you for that. Have a grt year. Happy new year.

Edited by dreamer_dreams - 23 December 2012 at 8:06am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Insight-Mia1lovePentaminous.Problem_Child...Such...-Gangster---RockStar---Spirited-..Prinzy..Rafid.

--RockStar--

IF-Addictz

--RockStar--

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 TO ALL

AAHANA HAPPY NEW YEAR hope all ur dreams come true this year u r the best DT
@Atumun @mpradha @gko9 happy new year all ur dreams come true this year  to all DT of chat club 
@THANK U V.I.P SUCH A AMAZING THREAD Clap

REBEL
  Mera pahla dost Hug bb5 me mile the pir ache dost bane pir u ne muje rockstar cc me invite kiya jaha apane khoob masti karate hai we r true rockstars THanku so much ,u r awesome buddy such a amazing frnd funny ,entertaing ,dasu banda hai ,ur my best m best buddy u rocked ur attitude alag che "dosto ka dost dushmano ka maha dushman " ye dosti ham nahi todege todege dam magar tera sat na chorege Thumbs Up wish u a very happy new year ,hopall ur dream come true tis year ,shop open kar ur gr8 siggi maker ,hamesha aise hi rahna may gob bless u

V.I.P
 This new year message has nothing much to say but to request your lips to stretch a little and brighten this world with a sweet smile I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love., MEne jalak deki ti bb5 me but we met in rockstar cc ,jese hi mene cc join ki haal hi motw ROFL ,i m so happy i met u ,U made my life , ur my best m best jaan Hug,awesome,Very helpful , ,amazing funny ,entertaining lovely ,wonderful ,fab, u r true rockstar, u nahi to rockstar cc nahi ur the heart of rockstars,ur better than me , puri duniya ki sochti hai kabi apane liye bi time nikal liya kar , l love u Heart ,JEN JENN JENY AANE SE TERE AAYE BAHAR JAANE SE TERE JAYE BAHAR BADI MASTANI HAI MERI MEHBOBA ,KAHI NAHI JAYegi ham jane nahi dege ,UR THE BEST SIGGI AND VM MAKER IN IF Cool ,"jino u jaho tum chahe jaha yaad karogi waha ek ladka dunia me hai jo de sakta hai tumpe jaa Hug" ,tere dil ka mere dil se rista purana hai wish u a very happy new year ,tuje meri umar lag jaye soniye ,hop all ur dream come true this year may god bless u sada kush raho ye dua hai hamari love u Embarrassed u ek din apan naam sabse jyada roshan karogi abi bi kar rahi ho bese Embarrassed,we proud of u ,MENU EK PAL CEN NA AAVE JINO TERE BINA .HAMESHA KUCH naya creative karti rahati ho Clap kese karti ho itana kuch ,yo yo jen jenn
 jenny u r the best life me jo karegi bo best hi karegi ,u ho hi super talented power house We may not be able to see each other
Or listen to each other often
But thoughts of you fill my heart
With fond memories of the times 
We've spent together
Always thinking of you dear

MIA
 Wishing you a fabulous 2013
With full of great achievements and experiences.
A meaningful chapter waiting
to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR! very very funny entertaining , caring ,very inteligent ,u r the best ,ur the best motw ever ,we fought most and yes we started in funny way pir crazy ho jate the we fight like a brother and sister haa ham sibling hai Hug,wish u a very happy new year hope ur all dreams come true this year may god bless u , u shine like a star ,very soon job milegi sabse best dekh lena Thumbs Up because u r very very intelligent and awesome  U R CRAZY ABOUT NBA Clap I LOVE WHEN U POSTED ABOUT NBA GAME I AM LAUGHING SO MUCH THANK U MIA I LIKE UR ESSAY I M ALWAYS READ UR ESSAY AND LIKING AND U HAVE A MAGICAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT EVERY THING , I KNOW WHEN I SINGING ABOUT JENY U ALWAYS LIKE Have a lucky and wonderful 2012
A Happy New Year! Grant that I
May bring no tear to any eye
When this New Year in time shall end
Let it be said I've played the friend
Have lived and loved and labored here
And made of it a happy year

Deeksha    

God bless you and keep you safe not only today but throughout life that is coming in your way. May year to follow be among the best you have ever spent. I M ALWAYS READ UR ESSAY I M UNDERSTAND U BUT NEVER TELLS U HOW GD U R    U R AWESOME                 She is my sister, not by blood but rather by love when I cry she wipes away the tears when I hide she takes away my fears  

With all the Rose's Perfume& with all the lights in the world& with all the children Smiles'I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013*Hug

u r very wonderful person,very sweet ,nice,caring  i m glad i met u , Hug,jald hi engineer banogi sabse best,U r amazing deeku ,mere tips apply kiye te na exam me ROFL ,Mene story bi liki u par ROFL ,ur ff (story) gr8 thi ,u r amazing deeku, u r super rockstar,wish u a very happy new year hope ur all dreams come true this year may god bless u 
                                                                       riddhi

kaha gum ho gayi ho we r mising u pls come back Hug, ,u r very sweet and nice person wish u a very happy new year hope ur all dreams come true this year may god bless u  With U I've shared
My deepest secrets Happiest moments Ups and downs And joy I feel blessed to have a sibling like you Who's always by my side On this new year our resolution may be

To face our challenges with courage and confidence,
To spread love and affection to our dear and nears
To lead a life of suucess and victory
To pray to the god for all thos blessings
Happy New Year

May this New Year brings you
Immense happiness in all you do
May the fireworks brings you

The sound of Victory in your ear

RUKHU 
@puko fb se kabi-2 rocker cc me bi aajaya karo Bese apan dono me kafi kuch same same pasand agar mene fb join nahi kiya hota to rucko ko ache se jaan pata ,u r very wonderful sweet ,mast bandi hai Hug wish u a very happy new year hope ur all dreams come true this year Maygod bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

PC

dee u r very sweet Hug,intelligent ,funny,first time i saw u than i wrote ,hello problem i m solution ROFL ,Ur gr8 pc we r spaming patner Cool We rock ,u will have to win spamGAme ,u r true rockstar ,ur future is so bright becuse you r star ,wish u a very happy new year hop ur all dreams come true this year may god bless u Whenever i needed to talk ,U DONT KNOW YOU ARE JUST AMAZING YOUR TALKING STYLE I LIKE SO MUCH

You were there besides me "May you know the joy of love,to soothe all tears away,true friend to walk beside you,through each and every day.I pray the year is brighter than the one passed before,good health and happiness and blessings by the score.Happy new year."

NOIN

@noin u r very wonder ful person Big smile,funny ,sweet ,muje yaad hai u ka nalee wala lee ka biodata ROFL ,Hope ham aage bi contact me rahe, wish u a very happy new year hope ur all dreams come true this year may god bless u 

Here is a wishing that the coming year is a glorious one that rewards all your future endeavors with success. Happy New Year

AMMY
@ammy ur funny dude ,we both r chalu yani comedian ROFL ,u r very nice person wish u a very happy new year may god blesS u U R AWSEM BUDDY 
Year's end is neither an end
nor a beginning but a going on,with all the wisdomthat experience
can instill in us.Happy New Year
Hug
                                                                           JITE
Hug pahali baar h.g.o.r.c me mile Aage peece daye baye sirf rofl,Super fast spam ,mene socha rofl ki factory hai ye to ROFL but later me jaan paya u r amazing u have gr8 heart bahut pyare bhai ho tum i m glad that i met u Hug Ur ke bday thread me kafi masti ki apan ne waha evil skipy bi le aaye u ROFL, ur awesome ase log bahut kam hote hai ,me yahi dua karuga tumhe meri bi umar lag jaye ,toli me apne history yug kalyug sab discus kar liya abi or karana hai u ki sari manokamana puri ho jaye happy new year bhai Hug ,TERE JESA YAAR KAHA KAHA AISA YARANA YAAD KAREGI DUNIYA TERA MERA AFSANA, On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

MB
 u r amazing bindas girl ,u r gr8 ,u r super spammer aaj kal spaming kam kyo hai ,u r awesome siggi maker , singer ,kabi kabi aditi bashing bi karti ho ROFL ,funny rocking girl ,i like ur attitude ,hope ur all dreams come true happy new year Hug KYA LIKU IS MB (MAHA BARAHT) KE BAARE ME BHIND BAZAR OPEN KAR LIYA HAI KABI HAMARI REQUEST WALI BHINDI BI BANANA HAPPY NEW YEARHug On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

Happy new year 
                                                                   Ansar Bhai
 Hug U r awesome bro ,i m happy that i met u ,jald hi achiver banane wale ho bhai Party   ,mil ke party karege khoob ,hamesha aise hi rahana aapka nature muje bahut pasand hai ,sab ki help bi karate rahate ho,hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year bhai Hug  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

RAfid  
 RbHug bhai aap kafi ache bhai ho, bhai aap ka target jarur pura hoga Thumbs Up sab ki help bi karate rahate ho, jo aap ko akdu bolta hai use danda marna , Ur awesome ,i m glad that i met u ,u r wonderful person,recently mene kafi spaming ki aap ke saat ,aage bi jari rakege apan, bhai danda hamesa marte rahana udmi logo ko ROFL,apane kabi scrap nahi kare ek dusare ko ROFL new year me karege , or kya liku bhai aap ke baare me LOL, U r the best Cool ,hope all ur dreams come true this year happy new year Hug  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

niki
 u r very nice person ,Kya kahu maate aapko bak bak maate, hola hola ya barf ka gola ROFL,bak bak devi jis cc me aap rahati usame chup koi na rah pata ,aapke essay se mere mbl ko kast hai aata ,is bak bak ko me kya naam du ROFL ,recently we talk more ,aap kafi achi ho hamesha aise hi rahna u r awesom ,ye gana hamesa kyo gaati ho ,muje chadi yaari jese daru desi ,itana mat piyo ki pir utare na ROFL ,show bi apan ko same pasand hai ek ko chorkar u know na Angry,hope u ki sari wish puri ho wish u a very happy new On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

The sound of Victory in your ear yeaHug

PRerna aka pari 

Hug ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunao dasta bo pagali hai sabse juda , sweet funny gr8 bandi hai pari ,ye "bey" bahut bolti i like that ROFL chal bey ,isako fevicol bahut pasand hai pata nahi kyo ROFL ,ambuja cement bi try kare ROFL , pari beech me kaha gayab ho gayi ti , u r awesome pari hamesha aise hi rahana keep rocking Cool,cc me bb6 ke diwane kam hi hai par dono bahut hai ROFL , hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year  Hug On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

NAAZ 

@u r very wonderful person .aapka nature kafi acha hai, apan dono ki jyada baat nahi huyi lekin pahle se jyada huyi hai , nice talking with u ,u r awesome ,me aaj kal cc me kafi aa raha hu ,par u kafi kam ,chalo koi baat nahi aage khoob baat karege,u r gr8 , hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year Big smile  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

KEENAL

happy new year Hug ,u r sweet chutki ,miss u.s.a. Naari u sabse ho nyari , award CT BDT banane ki tumko hai bimari ,Bournvita na mile to tumko to u.s.a. Se india tak hila deti ho duniya saari ,keenal ki tamana hai Bournvita use mil jaye chahe pure world me ek Bournvita rah jaye ,u r gr8 mun ,u ki sab manokamana puri ho happy new year Hug 
 On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

Ashra
u r very nice person , jaldi spam karo sizzlerz bano Party un lovekuwar ta tab tak to me u ko janta hi nahi ta bas hi hello hoti ti ROFL , bharat ki rani sid ki kese bani diwani ROFL ,u r gr8 ashro hamesa aise hi rahna, hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year Party  

Happy New Year

SUCH 

suchi mulgi tu mast ahe ,u r very wonder ful person ,mene sabse pahale u ko h.g.o cc me deka u post karegi gayi help bashing kar rahe hai ,u ko pata bi nahi hoga me d3 form me help karane dekane par muje kuch samaj nahi aaya to lot aaya ROFL ,Big smile apan ek dusare se kafi mazak karate hai ROFL  , hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year  Laksh Divyani Ujalali Nisha Ghevuni Navi Umed, navi asha Hotil purna manatil sarva Iccha, Diwalichya Tumhala Khup Khup Shubheccha... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 

Naa Sampnaare Akhand Swpna Asaave Na Bolta Eku Yetil Asey Shabd Asaavet Grishmat Paus Padtil Asey Dhaag Asaavet Naa Magta Sobat Detil Asey MITRA Asaavet 

Aalaalukku Ippadi Peasaama Irundha Eppadi??? Innum Konjam Naall dhaan Irukku!!! Yaaraavadhu Advance Wishes Aarambingappa Naaney Arambikkirean *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013
 hastes
Dupari hastes
Sandhyakali hastes
Ratri hastes
Gharat hastes
Rastyat hastes
Yetana baghun hastes
Jatana baghun hastes
Tila kay vaatte   On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

song for u Chali re, chali re
Junoon ko liye
Katra, katra lamho ko diye
Pinjre se uda dil ka shikra Khudi se maine ishq kiya re
 Jiya jiya re jiya re Jiya jiya re jiya re Jiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh (x2) Chali re, chali re Junoon ko liye Pinjre se uda dil ka shikra Khudi se maine ishq kiyaaa rejiya jiya re jiya re...

VICKY
 U R VERY NICE PERSON bro wish u a very happy new year aapki sab isha puri ho may god bless u 

SOMI AND LT  

KAHA GUM HO DONO LT EK BAAR DIKI TI PIR GAYAB wish u a very happy new year BOTH OF U HugAP DONO KI sab isha puri ho may god bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

NANDNI
                  U R VERY NICE PERSON ,NANDU AP  KAFI ACHI HAI happy new year BOTH OF U hope all ur dream come true this year happy new yeaBig smiler    

BIPIN BRO   
    HugAPANE KAFI MASTI KI  LFDR AND FMF PE APANE MUJE LOTW ACHANK BANA DIYA   ROFL , ME ABI TAK AAPKE PM KA WAIT KAR RAHA HU SHAYAD IS SAAL BEJ DO,U R VERY WONDERFUL PERSON BRO ,KAHI FORM PE MOD JESE HI HO BUT MOD KA NAME NAHI TO KYA HUO ONE OF THE MOD JESE JARUR HO,U R FUN LOVING FUNNY NICE PERSON   hope all ur dream come true this year happy new yeaRBig smiler        On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

VANSHIKA
U R AWESOME VASHO  ,FIRST WE MET ROCKSTAR CC , MENE SOCHA YE LADAKI SEEDI SAADI HAI BUT U TO ALAG CHE NIKALI FUNNY TALENTED , U R AWESOM SIGGIS MAKER TOO , AB TO VM BI BANANE LAGI HO ROFLU R WONDER FUL PERSON ,SPAMING KARO TODI KAHA MERE BRABAR TI AB KAHA HO KUCH SOCHO ZARA ,hope all ur dream come true this year happy new year  MAY GOD BLESS UHug

PENTA

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO HugHope all ur dream come true this year happy new year MAY GOD BLESS UHug HAMESHA KUSH RAHO AAP 

DAMINI, ASHA , AARTI , D3[JAS] , - 
                                     WISH U A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE ALL UR DREA COME TRUE THIS YEAR  ,NICE TAIKING TO U ALL 4 OF U ,HAUNTED HOUSE GAME ME KAFI ENJOY KIYA APANE ,AP LOG KAFI ACHE HO HAMESHA AISE HI RAHANA MAY GOD BLESS  KARE APKO HAPPY NEW YEAR                             
                                              Cherry

@Nagi u r very wonderful cherry , u r such a awesome girl ,i am glad that i met u , first apan b vs g cc me mile apani jyada baat nahi huyi u jyada shy ti Embarrassed .pir long time apani baat nahi hu ,me fmf pe aaya waha dubara se mulakat huyi Embarrassed ,muje pata nahi ta apan itane ache dost ban jayege itani jaldi,kab kaha khon kese dost ban jaye pata nahi chaltat,dost to kafi bante hai lekin ache friend kafi kam ban pate hai u unme se ek ho bese aap cherry ki tarah hi ho sweet and simple, tula nave varshyachya hardik shubhechha Hug, Laksh Divyani Ujalali Nisha Ghevuni Navi Umed, navi asha Hotil purna manatil sarva Iccha, Diwalichya Tumhala Khup Khup Shubheccha... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 

Naa Sampnaare Akhand Swpna Asaave Na Bolta Eku Yetil Asey Shabd Asaavet Grishmat Paus Padtil Asey Dhaag Asaavet Naa Magta Sobat Detil Asey MITRA Asaavet 

Aalaalukku Ippadi Peasaama Irundha Eppadi??? Innum Konjam Naall dhaan Irukku!!! Yaaraavadhu Advance Wishes Aarambingappa Naaney Arambikkirean *HAPPY NEW YEAR
2013 hastes
Dupari hastes
Sandhyakali hastes
Ratri hastes
Gharat hastes
Rastyat hastes
Yetana baghun hastes
Jatana baghun hastes
Tila kay vaatte
?
he varsh sarvana sukhache,
samrudhiche aani bharbharatiche javo.
navin varshachya hardik shubhechya.
kuchh is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de 
Aansu tere saare meri palakon pe saja de) - 2 
Kuchh is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de 

Aansu tere saare meri palakon pe saja de 

Tu har ghadi har waqt mere saath raha hain 
Haan ye jism kabhi door kabhi paas raha hain 
Jo bhi ghum hain ye tere unhe tu mera pata de 
Aansu tere saare meri palakon pe saja de 

Mujhko ko to tere chehare pe ye ghum nahi jhachta 
Jaayiz nahi lagta mujhe ghum se tera rishta 
Sun meri guzarish ise chehare se hata de - 2 
(kuchh is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de 
Aansu tere saare meri palakon pe saja de) - 2
 Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u 

Shruti

@Shruti you are very nice person , mene u ko ek baar b vs g pe dekha ta par baat nahi huyi ti ,fmf pe baat suru huyi to be cont. chalta raha chalta raha chalta raha or chalta hi raha etc. ROFL ,21 dec nikal gaya shruti ,ab ache se exam do best of luck for u r exam i know gr8 result aayega ,u r awesome dukandar u know na ROFL ,bese ye essay likane ka talent kab se bachpan se jabi u study me awesome ho Smile ,
Sakali hastes  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year
May this New Year brings youImmense happiness in all you doMay the fireworks brings you

The sound of Victory in your ear song for u chali re, chali re
Junoon ko liyeKatra, katra lamho ko diye
Pinjre se uda dil ka shikra
Khudi se maine ishq kiya re
Jiya jiya re jiya reJiya jiya re jiya rejiya jiya re jiya re jiya oh (x2)CJunoon ko liyePinjre se uda dil ka shikra
Khudi se maine ishq kiyaaa re
Jiya jiya re jiya re...

(Akira is the character played by Anushka Sharma)
Pop it up, move aside she is here
Hey get up everybody wanna be her
Wanna see her, she is Akira
Chhote chhote lamho ko teetli jaise pakdo toh
Haathon mein rang reh jaata hai
Pankho se jab chhodo toh
Waqt chalta hai
Waqt ka magar rang utarta hai Akira
Udte udte phir ek lamha maine pakad Laksh Divyani Ujalali Nisha Ghevuni Navi Umed, navi asha Hotil purna manatil sarva Iccha, Diwalichya Tumhala Khup Khup Shubheccha... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 

Aalaalukku Ippadi Peasaama Irundha Eppadi??? Innum Konjam Naall dhaan Irukku!!! Yaaraavadhu Advance Wishes Aarambingappa Naaney Arambikkirean *HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 lDupari hastes
Sandhyakali hastes
Ratri hastes
Gharat hastes
Rastyat hastes
Yetana baghun hastes
Jatana baghun hastes
Tila kay vaatte

tula nave varshyachya hardik shubhechha Smile,,he varsh sarvana sukhache,
samrudhiche aani bharbharatiche javo.
navin varshachya hardik shubhechya  Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u 
                                                                        pepsi girl

@MrsRaizada101 u r awesem abi Smile , A & A & A team rock Cool ,mene gr8 name diya hai na lolipopROFL it suits u so much ,loli and pepsi fevicol ka jod hai tutega nahi ,tu badi changi kudi hai loli Hug ,Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

Arman

@MIKU aka arman i like u r attitude chore Cool ,Apan b vs g cc me mile te waha hello hi hi ho payi ,abi apan dono ek dusare ke baare me jyada janate nahi ,is naye saal me milke spaming karege and ek dusare ko janege ,bese apani suruat mazak se huyi zara hatke huyi hai u r cool dude ,awesome munda ,hamesa ase hi rahna kush rahna Hug ,Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u 

Happy New Year

amrita

@AMRITA J hamesa yahi baat hoti rahti hai apna time matc nahi karta bw apan match karwayegeHug ,Hope all your d On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

The sound of Victory in your earreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u 
                                                     swetha 

Happy New Year

@ swetha Hug ,aj kai ap kam dik rahi hai shayad busy hai Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u 

aman di On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

vevah sis On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

dada
 Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

chits broHope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

sakshi
 Hope all your dreams come true this year happy new year Party may god bless u  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

suhani ,suruchi.aditi, anushka. nidhi and roshni  On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

masu On this new year our resolution may be

Happy New Year

all rockstar cc and h.g.o.r.c members 

all fmf cc and fct  members 
all ff cc and bored members 

Edited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 31 December 2012 at 8:50am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Insight-dreamer_dreamsBElieveYOUrselfHawaaPot-Crystal-Clear-...Such...-Gangster-cherry_anLeve-Spirited-Tony_StraK786..Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-Rafid.

-Spirited-

IF-Addictz

-Spirited-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Happy New year everybodyHug

For me new year means new expectationsEmbarrassedcorrecting the errors of the past n looking forward to a beautiful year ahead with crossed finger saying " lo bhagwan dek dek ke yeh saal bhi gaya abi next year to sari ichaye puri kardoCry"
Okay so the year ending time is generally wen we look to how our past year wasDay DreamingFor me it rocked in many aspectsTonguebut one of the main reason of hapiness in this year was meeting out a bunch of people whom i am sure i would never ever forget ROFLROFLROFLI know the fact that life is never the same it has to move onLOLBut memories can always be a part which can be cherishedTongueNow i guess i need to mention out individually abt all the lovely people i met hereErmm

Soumya aka somiCry
AhanTongueI can write n essay for u sweetheartROFLROFLROFLTill today i cant believe the fact that me darpok nikki n u mujhse bhi zyada darpok bitiya had the daring to call each otherShockedEmbarrassedROFLN omg that day wen we talked to each other for the 1st time i can never ever forget it even now thinking abt it i start laughingROFLROFLROFL We both were just laughinh n laughing n laughing that day n then finally i guess we did manage to open our mouthsErmm n then after that we hv talked so much chatted soo much through texts too Embarrassed I am happy that shayad yeh sab waqt lekar jaye but u would always be thereEmbarrassedmeeting the real u n knowing u this well i can surely say u hav got a golden heart dear lovee uHug

RafidjiTongueaka rafidwa,Mr busy,akdu,Mr GulErmm
now wat should i write abt uErmm lol frankly speaking my first opinion abt u was huh koi itna kam kaise bat kar sakta hainConfusedROFLBut But ButEvil Smileabi mein aisa bilkul nahi kahungiTongue Because woh meine tumhe baat karna seekha diya naCoolROFLROFL ha han abi pata hain u would say "woh toh mujhe pehle se ata hain par karta nahi hu"Geek
Jo bhi ho tum ajkal bohot baat karte hoROFLn thats really good lol because u definately hav a diff energy n charm that lights up the CC wen u r in a GOOD MOODTongue
Lol literally tum sabko hasa dete hoLOLBut if not in good mood then comes Mr akduDeadjiska gussa isCryROFLLol but jo bhii ho i am lucky to know a person like u would never forget uWinkHave a happy year aheadHug

Prerna aka PJ aka twinnoEmbarrassed
Lol Lol i guess hum dono ka 1st impression abt each other wasnt goodErmm but woh bhi shayad isliye because we think alikeErmm But later dhere dhere we started talking n i realized OMG how can someone be soo soo similar to meConfusedROFLROFLLol u r one of those persons jiske sath i know i can talk 24/7 because i know ki jab mein tired hojaungi tab tak even u will be so n then wapas dhere se dono ka energy bhi back ajayegaROFLROFLROFLn then ek tum hi toh ho jiske saath milke mein sari drooling n bak bak kar sakti huCryROFLROFLI love the easeness with which i can talk to uWinkROFLROFL N dikri i know hm dono jo sochte hain uska ulta hi hota hain humare saath u see our phooti kismatCrySo i guess mein kuch acha ya bura nahi bolungi but would wish for ur happiness Hug

person like u would never forget uWinkHave a happy year aheadHug

Aditi aka Miss BWink
A person who i thought was complete opposite to meTongue But then with time i came to know that we indeed have some similaritiesWinksomething that makes me comfortable tlking to uHug
I like the way how u r i mean frankly speaking i have a lot to learn from u n hope this coming year i can do soEmbarrassed
u r perfect Miss B never change for anyoneHug

Naaz aka preetEmbarrassed
From the time i joined the CC our timings never matchedErmmBut then off sudden pata nahi tum woh time pe aney lagi jab i was there n we used to write pretty longShockedErmmROFL But then uske badh u dissapearedStern Smile
Lol but tumhare saath bhi full day kya kya hua yeh bak bak karne mein bara maza ata hainEmbarrassed
Hope in the coming year we get to talk a lot happy new yearHug

Keenal aka chutkiHug
you were the 1st one in HGORC jisse mein baat karne lagi thiErmmTum mujhe morning hours mein humesha company deti thiEmbarrassedpar ajkal gayab hi hogayi hoOuchROFL
Tum CC pe ajkal bohot kam ati hoStern SmileROFL
But i really enjoyed with u n pj that sunday morning it was damn fun ROFLROFLROFL
Hope in 2013 we hav many more such convosBlushing
Lol happy new yearHug

Skippy aka jituGeek
Lol i remember wen i was new to this CC tum kitna zyada yaha rehte thein n kitna zyada baat karte thein but offsuden u changedErmm tum CC pe hi kam aney lageCry
Humlogne essay likhke hope tumhe zyada pareshan na kardiyaErmmOuch uskeliye sholly because i do no mobile se writing long is scary n upar se loading tohDeadLOL
But u really are an hard worker n hats of to the patience u gotStar
Happy new year skippyHug

Ansar BhaiApprove
I remember at first mujhe apke bare mein kitni zyada galatfemi thiCryCry uskeliye shollyOuchpar after talking to u bhai i realized ki aap bohot hi zyada ache ho aap jitna helpful i highly doubt aur koi hogaErmm aap hum sabka itna zyada care karte ho lekin aap itna zyada bimar parte hoDisapprove
apna khayal rakha karo bhaiCrymein alla se dua karungi ki woh naye saal api health ekdum fit rakheApprove
Happy new year bhaiHug

Munna BhaiLOL
Lol i still remember the 1st time i talked to uErmmtabi i was like woow ap kitne zyada daring n bindaas ho n the best part is u have the courage to speak the truth n that is really a very good thingApprove
Never change n happy new yearHug

Ankit BitwaGeek
Lol i guess i was there jab tum 1st time hgorc aye theinErmm in ur kkr wala dpWinkROFLLol u r one hell funny person tumhare songs r always fun lol ROFLROFLBut after knowing u more pata chala ki u r litterally good n i still cant believe ki tum daily mandir jate hoShockedLOL
Lol if so then its really a big thing it shows ur pure heartROFLROFLROFL
Have a great year ahead ankit bitwaHug

LooneyErmm
am i a thinking queenErmmhahaa lol lol ROFLROFLROFL actually frankly speaking meri tumse zyada baat hi nahi huyiCry Tum ajkal bhi active nahi ho Stern Smile but the song panga ni karna danga ni karna always reminds me of u ROFLROFL
n dude even u need to take care of ur health kitna bimar parti hoD'oh
Happy new year n wish u a great year aheadHug

Ashra 
Lol tum toh humare CC ki gul member hi hoD'oh kabi ati ho n kab jati ho pata hi nahi chalta ROFLROFLROFLBut tumhare sath film discussion karne mein maza ata hainWinkROFL
Lol happy new year dearHug

Swetha
I think i met u first at tell the time threadErmm Lol but by god the sigs that u post rDay Dreamingn talking to u is damn funDancingsare serials ke bare mein pata hota hainEmbarrassedn u r the only person on IF who actually knows ki mein mumbai mein kaha rehti huShockedROFL
Lol keep swiling n hav a great year ahead Hug

NandiniEmbarrassed
My singing partnerHugLol tum ek hi ho CC pe jo mujhe apne singing mein company deti hoCryROFLpar ajkal tum shayad busy hoErmmati hi nahi hoCry
n all the best for ur studies n happy new yearHug

JennyHug
Lol jenny you r one hell bindaas person who tells wats on her mind n at the same time u hav a soft heartWinkROFL
Never change n yo nice threadEmbarrassed
Happy new yearHug

Last but not the least this year apart from HGORC CC freinds i met few other people too n some of them hav become real good freindsErmmROFL
Lol so a Happy New Year to Depak,suchita,dia,amit,cherry,RehaaanTongue,tia,sahiba,shreya,aishiHug
N special new year wishes to Mahi,Fruity,Arif,Sahi,RashmiHugHug
u guys were the my first few freinds of the forum par ajkal toh dikhte hi nahiOuch

Edited by .-Nikki-. - 23 December 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-HawaaPot...Such...-Gangster-LeveTony_StraK786-.SapnokiRani-...MissBindaas..--RockStar--Rafid.-Chotta-Don-..Prinzy..

-Skipper-

IF-Addictz

-Skipper-

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEParty
all fRDZ ko wish krne ki koshish ki agr koi rh gie ho to sry.Check pgs 4,5&8.
ROFLessay to likhna ata nhe fir bhe chle aye humROFL
salam namaste yaaro ROFLmike testing. Hogia testingROFL HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my dear dear friendsHug..
Aage kuch nhe ALL me sb aate heROFLjk
kya likhu smjme nhe aa rha
@ROFLROFL my dear rofl IF ke pehle din se ab tk tune mera bahot sath diaROFLbahoto hasane me or khud hasne me madat ki thanku so much MY FRIENDROFLshayad tu nhe hota to bechara skippy akela par jataROFL to tje happy new year bolna to bnta he bossROFLhappy new year ROFLUUUHug
@SPAMMING
my gfROFL spamming tere Liye
"Tum bin jau kaha
Tum bin jau kaha
Ke dunia me ake Kuch na fir chaha kabhe
Tum ko chahke.."ROFLHumari jodi ko NET ki or SE ki nazar na lageROFLROFLhappy new year my dearBig smileROFL
@TARA
mere IF ke background wale taareROFLROFLtm logo ko gine bina mera din nhe guzarta.ROFLmtlb din me asman me tare nhe milta na to yaha pe gin leta huROFLROFL n also mere asman ke TARE happy new year,
"ye tara wo tara har tara..."
@DANDA
mera pyara DandaROFLsbko marne me mera madat kringEvil SmileROFLsbko danda marke kya sakun milta he dil koROFLso Happy New year dost.

@SE
kese bhul skta hu SE ko IF me or koi aye na aye SE jarur aate heROFLmera or SE ka 36 ka akara heROFLhumesha mere or mere gf ke beech ajate heROFLROFLchlo koi nhe hum adjust kr lengeROFLROFLHAPPY NEWYEAR to u dear SE. Agle sal kisi or ko dhund lenaROFL
nd now
H.G.O.R.CHug
mera pyaara CC.
IF ka sb se fast CC or mera IF ka ghar mela pyala hgorcParty
Agr hgorc nhe hota to me itni jaldi Dinkooo nhe bnta.
2013 sbko green bnna hePartyHAPPY NEW YEAR my dear dear hgorc..Hug.
ANSU BHAI:- bhai Hugapko kitna bhe thanku bolu kam parega. Apne mje DTETC game me invite nhe kiya hota to shayad mje itne sare friends nhe milte..Or me itna spam bhe nhe kr pata..
Fir bhe mene thank u ka Achar dal dia..ROFL ap to thanku ka pitara he bhai kitna bhe mana karo ap thanku sry bolte rhte heROFLdoggy bhe choda koi fayda nhe hua apne to Doggy ko bhe thank u sry bolke bhaga diyeROFL
or kya kahu bhai sirf itna hi humesha khush rhna pyare bhaiHugHAPPY NEW YEAR..

RB :- BHAIHugapko kya kahu bhai jitna kahu kam hoga apko shayad pehli baar RB mene bulaya tha na DTETC meROFLhum log raat raat tk jagke game khelte the jeetne ka bhoot chara tha humeROFLnight owlsROFLor wo abhe tk chalu heROFLbak bak se bachkr CT n BDT me spam krne me apne bahot sath dia he bhaiROFLor kitno ko sath me danda mara he humne,. Me likhne lagu to yaha ki ESSAY Queens ki hosh ur jaingeROFLROFLislea bhaijan Happy New YearHug2013 me bahot sari khushian mile apko..n spam krte rhna bhai..
@HANNU :- mere mele me bichare bhaiHugTm to jhakas ho yarROFL tm yaha ka mera pehla friend he jisne Muje buddy request bheja tb tk me bhejta tha sbko n sb reject krte theROFL wo Boys vs Girls game jeetne ke baad. Fir ek din tm Hgorc me aya fir hume pta chla hum mele me bichare bhai heROFLROFLHANNU tere mele ko kbhe nhe bhulungaROFL Happy New Year My dear MMBBROFL

GR BHAI :- pyare bhaiHugJb me apse mila ap dazzler the abhe ap purpiliya bnnewale hoPartyor IF me ek sal bhe pure honewale heHugADV CONGO ROFLmene pehle wish kia na apko yayyParty pta heROFLor humare Dukhi Atma abhe tk hath nhe aya i hope 2013 me mil jayeROFLApki Toli ko khtm krna mera next targetEvil SmileROFLbhai Happy NewYearHug
BILLI :- toofani billiROFLROFLhum pehle wo Shreya ki game me mile the tmari UN dayafan1 the or us din tm Rockerz bhe bni thi.Party Tme to yad bhe nhe hena?ROFLn fir hum hgorc me agie or fir tmne mje JC ka siggy bnake dia bahot acha tha abhe bhe he mere pas wo siggyROFLkeep spamming SQPartyHAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR TOOFANI BILLIHug
PAGLU aka Prinzy :- ROFLbak bakri No:1ROFLmazk kring yar ROFLhum to spamming me sath sath chlte the na yar kya jhakas spam krte the pehleROFLpr tmari bak bak se me bhag jata hu sirf tmari nhe sb ki. Wese sbse jada Danda tmne khayi heROFLab tm kahogi nhe khayi danda gayab hogia hena?ROFLmy dear filmy bakri bura na maannaHughappy new year yar..
SOUMI:-
qwerty789ROFLkaha gul ho yar? Jaldi wapis ajao i knw tm jaldi aaogi hena?Partyyar tmne mere scraps delete krne ki adat chuda diROFLor tmari hindi ka jawab nhe yarROFLjaldi ajao we all miss u..
HAPPY NEW YEAR soumi..Smile.
NITU:-
khadus vaveROFLki haal HOOLA HOOLA Devi ji?ROFLme jb bhe ata hu tmari brb post ajata heROFLajeeb itefaq heROFLwese kuch bhe ho essay bahot likhti ho khadusROFLi know tme khadus sunke gussa ata he fir bhe MM me to bulaunga hiROFLROFLtmari malayalam parke mera sir chakra jata heROFLbechari soumi wo tme sikhane me lg jati thi.. Bak bak krti rho khadus.ROFL Happy New year...
Baki pg no 4 me

Edited by -Skipper- - 23 December 2012 at 8:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-mainepyarkiya...Such...-Gangster-Leve-Spirited-..MissBindaas..--RockStar--Rafid...Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Happy new Year Everyone Party

Hope this Year brings lots of Happiness To meach and Everyone of you  Hug

duh mere dushmano ko bhi

Sorry its not possible for me to Wish each and evryone of you individually isliye mujhe maaf kardena
and agar nhi karna hai toh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ansar Bhai

AB  Hug
apke baare mai jo bhi kahunga kaam hie hoga bhai LOL Humdono jitna maje karte honge yaha or koi nhi karta hoga shayed bhai naya saal araha hai naya games bhi ayenge bohat sare Day Dreaming ap mujhe batana and torrent link dena mai download karunga phir dono khelenge mera and apka pehla mulakat hone mai zaida din nhi huye phir bhi hum dono kitna acche bhai baan  gaye i m very very lucky ki mujhe ap jaise bhai mille Hug and apne jitna help kia mera mai wo kabhi nhi bhulunga LOL H.G.O.R.C mai invite kia tha apne mujhe uske liye apko jo bhi dung kaam hie padega Hug aur bhi bohat kuch hai na bhai   F F kasie bhul sakte hai
ok bhai bus bohat zaida hogaya abhi thamna chaiyye mujhe

Apka tabyat kabhi bhi theek nhi rehta Unhappy hope jaldi hie thik hojao Hug
Keep rocking and spamming 

HAPPY NEW YEAR PYARE BHAI HugHug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jitu bhai

JB HugHugHug mere ek or pyare bhai Hug
bhai ap hie ho jisse maine spamming sikha hai Star apke liye hie aj ham logo ke haar ek post mai ROFL jarur hota hai
ROFL apke baare mai jo bhi bataun kaam hie hoga .. Clapap bohat acche ho bhai LOL Humesha aise hie haaste rahna bhai .. RBsabse pehle apne hie mujhe bulaye they abhi maxm log mujhe RB kehte hai LOL
spamming karte raho bhai Clap asha karta hoon apki haar iccha ye naya saal mai puri ho Hug kuch miss hogya ho toh maaf kardena bhai LOL
Keep Rocking and spamming

HAPPY NEW YEAR PYARE BHAI HugHug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Munna

Be.a.rebel Cool 
haina munna bhai apke baare mai kya kahun bhai ap bohat acche ho Hug Kisse se darte  nhi ap apka and mera jaida baat nhi ho pata hai lekin jitna bhi hota bohat hai Kaise itna spam karte ho pata nhi bohat jald achieverzzs banjao bhai Hug asha karta hoon apki haar iccha naya saal mai puri ho
Keep Rocking !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BHAI Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki

Hi nikki
apke baare mai kuch nhi kehna hai mujhe
bohat Bak Bak karti ho ap nd maine thori bohat sikhi bhi hai apse bak bak   ap hie ho jisse maine shayed sabse jaida bak bak kia IF mai   Sabse bara essay likha or kya hai i knw bohat kuch hai lekin abhi haar cheeze mention karna possible nhi hai Apko pata hai apse mera sabse pehle mulakat hua tha 1st July 2012 ko Shocked lekin bohat jaldi ap mere bohat acche friend ban gayi
pata nhi kaise   ap bohat acchi nhi ho
kaam acchi bhi nhi ho lekin achhi ho bus or tareef karunga toh hawa mai urne lagogi

Anyways Hope apki haar wish 2013 naya saal mai puri ho Hug

Happy New Year Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PJ

Duh PJ
  Paagli ka koi nhi sunta hmm abhi PJ ke baare mai kya likhun   Ap bohat funny ho PJ bohat bak bak bhi karti ho and ap hie ek hie paagli ho jo mujhe SW bulati hai Jissee mujhe bohat nafrat humesha uli cheeze karti ho Paagli jo ho waise jo bhi ho paagli ji ap bhi acchi ho asha karta hoon apki haar ek wish puri ho naya saal mai haaste raho

Happy New Year Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naaz Ji

HGORC CC ka owner
Hi naaz ji apke bare mai mai kya kahun
Bohat acche ho ap apka koi bhi NN mai nhi soch paya Unhappy
khush maat ho jaldi hie ek de dunga
new year pe apka haar ek wish puri ho asha karta hoon mai Thumbs Up

HAPPY NEW YEAR Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aditi

Madamji
ap bhi acchi ho bus mera class nhi leti aap
galat baad mujhe abhi bhi 15 ke baad kya hota hai wo seekhna hai
plus siggy banana bhi sikhana hai apko and thora kaam spamming kia karo

Anyways asha karta hoon apki bhi haar ek wish puri ho new year mai

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANkit

ankit bhai Hug ap bohat acche ho bhai
bohat funny bhi ho
and ajkaal mast spamming karne lage Thumbs Up isse continue karo jald hie stunnerz ,, addictzs ,, achieverzs bano Thumbs Up Hope new year full fill all ur pending wishes Hug

HAPPY NEW YEAR Bhai Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keenal

KS Hug abhi apke baare mai kya kahun
ap bohat sweet ho
mera pyaari sis ho na Wink Blanks posts ki raani ho
bohat acchi ho
ap essay bhi bohat baari baari likhti ho  Ouch
Kuch miss kardia toh sorry Ms Kinal Evil Smile

naya saal mai apki haar ek wish puri ho Thumbs Up
Happy New Year Sis Hug

Soumya

CCC Hug
Ekdum se gayeb ho jati ho Ouch bohat miss karta hoon apko Cry
Jaldi wapas ana Unhappy bus itna hie abhi ke liye
Cry aur likha nhi jata Cry
hope to see you soon Hug

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashraa

hello ashraa
apse jaida baat nhi ho pata lekin koi baat nhi abhi nhi hota lekin baad mai zarur hoga

naya saal mai apki haar ek wish puri ho Thumbs Up
HAPPY NEW YEAR Big smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waqas
Apka ek line mai kabhi nhi bhulunga
jo apne mujhe kaha tha

Ansar jab ata hai toh kabhi jata nhi and jab jata hai toh kabhi ata nhi

Happy new year Big smile

Amrita

Amrita ji apse bhi jaida baat nhi hota hai

Keep rocking and spamming

HAPPY NEW YEAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loney

LT
ap aj kaal bohat kaam ati ho and baat hie nhi ho pata Ouch
jaldi active ho jao

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RAH GAYE HGORC MEMBER

SABKO HAPPY NEW YEAR
Isme kuch log hai jisse mai janta hoon and koi hai jisse mai nhi janta LOL

Still HAPPY NEW HAVE A GREAT YEAR AHEAD Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mera IF ka sabse pehla CC Tongue

Pari ,, Jani ,, Imran Wink

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS HugHug
You guys are very less active these days Unhappy miss u all Hug
Happy new year Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rockstars CC

I don't knw evryone frm tht CC LOL But still
HAPPY
NEW YEAR EACH
AND EVERYONE !!

V.I.P

apse jaida baat nhi ho pata LOL

Happy new Year and Thnx for th
e Thread Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mere PM friends

haan right mere PM mai bhi bohat friends hai jo humesha mujhe PM karte hai
humesha aise hie Pm karte raho mujhe
baand nhi karna nhi toh

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mere scrapbook ke friends
haan same as PM friends
humesha scrap karte raho mujhe
aplogo ki haar wish puri ho new year mai

HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug
Friend list friends Confused
Haan right mere friend list mai bohat log hai jisse mai nhi janta un sabko bhi

HAPPY NEW YEAR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG FMN

Yes FMN bhai mai apko kaise bhul sakta hoon

ajkal dikhai nhi dete
jaldi ajao AB nhi hai

Happy New Year ROFL
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OLD CC friends SABKO HAPPY NEW YEAR Hug
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO
IF DEV TEAM Also
LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok i guess yehi log hai jisse mai janta hoon
IF per ROFLROFL

Anyways will edit if i remebr anyone whom i forgot Broken Heart

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013 Everyone Hug

Edited by Rafid. - 24 December 2012 at 9:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HawaaPotProblem_Child-Crystal-Clear-...Such...-Gangster-Leve-Spirited-Tony_StraK786-.SapnokiRani-...MissBindaas..--RockStar---Skipper-..Prinzy..-Chotta-Don-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top