Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

TRIWIZARD Tournament 2012

Bethe Bethe kya kare karna hai kuch kaam, shuru kara kalakari leke Pyar ka Naam

Okay so its not the Harry Potter here, but we have many members who with thier creativity are no less than wizards and due to their magic we are still here in PKDH forum!!!!!!!...Its a special time the year is ending ..PaYa is married! and we have a bunch of talented people in the forum...

In the honor of 2013, I thght abt having a small series of contests for each field that is Videomix, OneShots and Siggy making!...Yes you read it right, the Triwizard Tournament, this tournament starts today and will go on for  25 days, so till  DEC 23  2012, this tournament will have maximum amount of particiaption!

There are three phases

Filmigiri-Videomix
Kalakari- Siggy making
Phankagiri-One Shots

So those who wanna participate in the Tri wizard Tournament, please submit your names to me via PM...and write which phase you want to be a part of - first the Filmigiri-Videomix, KalaKari-SiggyMaking, Phankagiri-One Shots..

I have lot of hopes from this forum dont let me down!!!!!!!!!

Kindly PM to me[-ZoyaAsadKhan-] the names by Dec 10 2012, once you submit, you will be given the task in the phase you have chosen!...

Thankyou

PKDH Dev Team

Edited by -ZoyaAsadKhan- - 07 December 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara.ciara*Dev.*-Araina-MayurnASYAash91sharna2k6prc_fan1tes_v1--Iqra--seelaks-Waheeda-Ohmyjerryworld.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 Days to Sign up! Hurry up!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
So, Erum, this was Surprise! I Likey I likey!Embarrassed.

Friends , its again our "Izzat Ka Sawaal" , get set and Ready to take Part atleast in one Contest! Hug

Regards DevEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhara.ciara-Anaya-

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
OOHHH!! I likeyyy!!! I will definitely try participating.. And GOOD TIMING! I'll be on break then! ;)

*Dev.*-Anaya-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Sharna and Dev, I am expecting more members to sign up, if havent done please do so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
wow this is so cool, i would have definitely taken part in the OS category but am gonna b on holiday so won't be able 2 :(( maybe next time, so do come up with something like this again Smile

sharna2k6

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
awww thts so sad, will surely come up with something like this...more often...but you can def try ;)

sharna2k6-Waheeda-

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

wow this is so cool, i would have definitely taken part in the OS category but am gonna b on holiday so won't be able 2 :(( maybe next time, so do come up with something like this again Smile<div></div>
nautanki lolz hehehe. Enjoy it Wahida

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

wow this is so cool, i would have definitely taken part in the OS category but am gonna b on holiday so won't be able 2 :(( maybe next time, so do come up with something like this again Smile<div></div>
nautanki lolz hehehe. Enjoy it Wahida

haha dev, u wanna see my passport n ticket Tongue anyway thanks Smile

*Dev.*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.