adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry guys...i suddenly had headache and so went to sleep widout posting...i am doing it now...

i had decided not to make any more threads till next season...but wenever i am hving free time thots just come pouring in and i like to pen down those thots...this is just a random post...not something that i wrote with lots of analysis...just watever coming to my mind i am writing down...

i hv always loved such scenes where mohan is shown to be in deep thinking...sometimes introspecting his own actions and where he went wrong, sometimes his growing concern for megha and other times how to make megha realise that she too loves him...

sometimes it was hard for mohan to judge himself...always the right intention at heart ends up bringing more trouble for megha...other times megha misunderstanding him, accusing him of selling amar's proof...those times mohan remained silent...

that day megha said that after amar it was mohan whom she has trusted...but wen the world was against amar...she kept her trust on amar...but that day a single lie from pratiek and dinanath made her suspect mohan's intention...so fragile was her trust on mohan...mohan never tried to prove his innocence by words as he has learnt from experiences that words hv no value...only proof counts...

mohan is actually a character who has faced many rejections...like rashmi who left for her ambitions...like his dad who never understood his dreams...like his mom who always treats him like a baby...and like megha who once said "mera aitbaar tha ki aaya aur gaya"...

mohan who is always full of mischief...can be shrewd at times (like in pratiek case)...who is a reporter (means no dearth of expressing with words)...this mohan falls short of words wenever megha stands in front of him and points accusing finger at him...it is like mohan watching to wat extent megha can mistrust him...to wat extent she can misunderstand him...

"kisiko utna hi dard do jitna ki khud seh sako"...wen megha insulted mohan in office the day he was fired...that was the day mohan's perseverence level reached its limit...

mohan is used to feeling hurt...but by that time he knew that megha was aware of his love...so that day she did not only insult a reporter...but she also insulted a lover...that day she not only insulted his integrity...but she also insulted his loyalty...

mohan being azaad befikar (in his dad's words) suddenly fell in love with a widow with kids...a situation that can call upon many complexities in his life...unlike rashmi who was only a college romance, for megha it was 10 year marriage life...amar whom she has loved...with whom she has spent a major portion of her life...with whom she has two lovely kids...

megha for whom the world begins and ends with amar...who cannot even think about allowing any other man in her life...
this megha is the one with whom mohan had fallen in love with...

it was a difficult journey...because unlike many widows megha refused to let go of the past...it was for mohan to make her realise that the cactus that has bloomed flower actually signifies that love has again bloomed in her heart...

it was upto mohan to convince megha that even a broken pot can be mended to bear a new plant...
the journey was difficult but for mohan it was not unattainable...

that megha was not unattainable...was taught by megha herself...wen she said "pyar aisi cheez hai jisse agar shiddat se chaho to zaroor milta hai"...

it was mohan's shiddat se pyar that forced megha to break the walls of past and enter the garden of future...a future with mohan...
later on (after the gunshot seq) megha called mohan's love as obsession...

mohan went thru all hurdles, humilations and even in drunken state confessed in front of vyas family...such audacity only because megha once said "pyar karne ke liye darr ki nahi himmat ki zaroorat hoti hai"...although megha failed to follow her own principle...but mohan turned out to be her most successful student...each lesson that megha gave on love...mohan followed it verbatim...

a love story of mohan and megha...where love begins with mohan realising even a rumaal can be anmol and culminates with mohan's determination that cures megha of her paralysis...

Edited by adoremevirgo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another beautifully written post by u and i am completely agree with ur words...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Megha's character has the same potential and depth as much as that in Mohan's character! But the exploration part in the show were used more for Mohan thus making Megha as a reactive or triggerring element!
Her character was just used as a catalyst to bring out the inner details of Mohan's character!Sometimes I even found that every best qualities in terms of the other characters were forced into this character one time or the other 😆! May be the creatives thought that this character is being talked about more thus did not want to put those specialities into the others and getting them unnoticed! 😆

that day megha said that after amar it was mohan whom she has trusted...but wen the world was against amar...she kept her trust on amar...but that day a single lie from pratiek and dinanath made her suspect mohan's intention...so fragile was her trust on mohan...mohan never tried to prove his innocence by words as he has learnt from experiences that words hv no value...only proof counts...

I see Megha's reaction and mistrust differently here! The Bhopal visit has been all about Amar for her! The emotional turmoil that she had undergone, its only few of us can understand here! The focus on her's emotions got deviated from the audience 'cos Mohan's presence was shown in every scene of Megha's moments! Else it was exclusively Megha's! 😔

And when she's back home with empty hands, she's disappointed but in her own way, showing no emotional breakdown! But the breakdown happened when she got to know that there was something to prove Amar's innocence, which she was thinking wasn't there anymore!

When she had lost all hopes, then getting to know about it being close to their reach but to be lost again! That's where she shattered and completely broke down! And that too the reason of it being lost is Mohan! How cud she digest so many things at one go!

She's in no mind to think right or wrong or how true things are! She's not a mind person to think and react here but a heart person full of emotions for her lost hubby! And losing her one last ray of hope to prove his innocence isn't anything that easy to take in! But the way the creatives showed her to react directly on Mohan without making her go thru' all these emotions wasn't worth her character!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Megha's character has the same potential and depth as much as that in Mohan's character! But the exploration part in the show were used more for Mohan thus making Megha as a reactive or triggerring element!

Her character was just used as a catalyst to bring out the inner details of Mohan's character!Sometimes I even found that every best qualities in terms of the other characters were forced into this character one time or the other 😆! May be the creatives thought that this character is being talked about more thus did not want to put those specialities into the others and getting them unnoticed! 😆

dont get me wrong here...i hv nothing against megha...let me make clear something here about myself...
i always and i mean always without fail watch every show from hero's angle and not heroine's...i cant explain y...maybe because i feel a guy is more emotional that a girl although apparently it seems to be the opposite...

let me gv some examples here...in my entire tenure of IF membership...i hv been active in just 5 forums...DMG (in the last 10 months), virrudh (sony), uttaran (i hv left now for over a year), geet and NBT...
in every single show...if u go thru my posts u will see that i hv always sympathetized with the hero (whether or not he is wrong)...my writings hv always been from the hero's angle...it doesnt mean that i am against the girls...it just means i am better at undertstanding the hero than the heroine...wat megha felt at that point is irrevelant because my post is from mohan's angle and not megha...i am also not saying mohan's POV is same as mine...i dont think he has any grudges against megha...but as i said before i feel like writing from mohan's angle and not megha...

i hv recvd requests to write from megha's side too...but somehow i go blank wen i try to see from the other angle...

Meera_Ka_Mohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice thought. Very truly and beautifully written,👏 loved every word of your detailed explanation. Can't say anything more... its just mesmerizing.

Just floating in Mohan Dreamland.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AMAZING POST LOVED IT. KEEP UP THE GUD WORK.👏👏😊
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

dont get me wrong here...i hv nothing against megha...let me make clear something here about myself...
i always and i mean always without fail watch every show from hero's angle and not heroine's...i cant explain y...maybe because i feel a guy is more emotional that a girl although apparently it seems to be the opposite...

Aditi - an awesome analysis.
I don't know how to put it but I'm surprised at your feeling bcoz girls are considered more emotional then guys. In reality I feel guys are also very emotional sometimes more than the girls. The same is the case in NBT. Although Mohan is shown to be carefree but his every action is filled with emotion - very hard to understand by Megha. 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Aditi,yes it was Mohan ka shiddat which made him the winner in this journey...
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post... beautifully written...👏
kunaladicted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another mesmerising post by u Aditi... Just Loved it... Agree with ur each and every word... Itna accha kaise likh leti ho yr...Simply mindblowing... Hats off to u yr... 👏👏👏👏