The Serial FB/Twitter Updates (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

-sanju-

IF-Dazzler

-sanju-

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
lost boy @lostboy54

Congratulations @kkundra , i fell of the chair when i got the news . SUper Happy for you

Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys.. Day Dreaming Any guesses?! Embarrassed

Edited by -sanju- - 04 December 2012 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Serial FB/Twitter Updates (Page 5)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanju-

lost boy @lostboy54

Congratulations @kkundra , i fell of the chair when i got the news . SUper Happy for you

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys..Day Dreaming Any guesses?! Embarrassed</font>

obvious hai..karan and madhura's breakup is the good news for everyone..hoskta hai vg k lie bhi ho..use us ka kundra wapis mil gaya;)

evelineshibz

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

lost boy @lostboy54

I think he might have signed a movie!! About the other good news...our prayers and wishes cant be answered that quickly...and looking at today's episode...m too scared to hope for that...

arjuhi_sshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

lost boy @lostboy54

<font color="#006600" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Calling All KK2 fans.. Good news guys..Day Dreaming Any guesses?! Embarrassed</font>

obvious hai..karan and madhura's breakup is the good news for everyone..hoskta hai vg k lie bhi ho..use us ka kundra wapis mil gaya;)
hahahahahahaROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi_s

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

lost boy @lostboy54

I think he might have signed a movie!! About the other good news...our prayers and wishes cant be answered that quickly...and looking at today's episode...m too scared to hope for that...
but dream karne mein kya jaata hai?EmbarrassedWink

arjuhi_s

payal_4

IF-Sizzlerz

payal_4

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

lost boy @lostboy54

hahahaha LOLLOLLOL

arjuhi_s

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@sehar...now all us fans are starting a new campaign...forget Karan and Kittu...now we want Karu and Vikku...awesome!!ROFL

arjuhi_sshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Vibhz the thread has come down from sticky.. get it stickied again na...n if anything left to edit in the main post... ask Minu only to do it..

arjuhi_s

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.