India-Forums

The Serial FB/Twitter Updates (Page 12)

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
^^here..

Xstrology™ Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

A #Libra can be selfish, but if they love you, they'll be selfish for you too. 

Retweeted by Karan Kundra

Daily Love Scopes ?@DailyLoveScopes

#Libra: Nothing about this day will B ordinary, of course Ur <3 life will B affected. U may need 2 slow things down B4 it gets out of hand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

shibz IF-Sizzlerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
he'd also RTd Chetan Bhagat's tweet to kritika..
eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^here..

Xstrology' Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

#Libra: Nothing about this day will B ordinary, of course Ur <3 life will B affected. U may need 2 slow things down B4 it gets out of hand.

thanks shibzy...so the guy is or now should i say was out to woo her back...and now this...kya yaar...i feel i m watching KMH 3..so much of hope...love...pain and drama...

shibz

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Karan's Angels? ?@Karans_Angels

@Kritika_Kamra hun no need to justify urself everyone thinks@kkundra is like that in real life both of u dnt need to justify to NO ONE muah

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^here..

Xstrology' Zodiac ?@XSTROLOGY

shibzy yaar...did u notice...the Daily Love Scopes Horoscope thingy...did prove right ???LOLLOL

shibz

eveline IF-Rockerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

@Kritika_Kamra hun no need to justify urself everyone thinks@kkundra is like that in real life both of u dnt need to justify to NO ONE muah

tfs...who are Karan's Angels and what do they mean by every one thinks Kundra is like that in real life...Confused

shibz

ishakumar IF-Dazzler
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

after reading this i feel that kundra is actually not like thy are portraying him on the show... 
he is being shown very sad and depressed and angry when kittu comes around because that is what the audience wants to see. in reality i feel that they are the best of friends, and nothing could ever be awkward for them... ppl wanted them to feel awkward around each other, beacuse that is what we feel is normal to happen after a breakup... 
however we should remember that they are best friends and thats what they were before being i the relationshipp...
hopes are still up but we should not crticize kittu for things, because we are only viewing one side of the story...
in fact i feel that i m on kittu's side cause i m a girl and i know how she feels being discussed about something so personal in her life...
its not just a story, it her life so we should not be talking about her, and she isnt even in the show!!!
so i dont understand why ppl would be saying things to her! i feel so bad for her and i hope ppl stop doing this!
-Rhythmic.Me- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rhythmic.Me-
-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I can't actually believe ppl are believing whatever they are showing onscreen !! Stern Smile And Kritika needs to come down. Hadn't she read the script before doing the shots ?? Even if she had not , she shouldn't have signed this cameo in the first place if she can't handle this now . ( Just my POV)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloverevelineshibz...vibha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Serial Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index