Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Haha Shibzy!!😆 Koi nai.. Hum dono ki favourite characteristic hai.. main bhoolne nai dungi tujhe!! ðŸ˜Ž
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shibz

Vibhz...what did Rohan reply? how do we see the comments?

i don't visit twitter that often bt when opened abi's page found this
Abigail :) :)) ?@abi9jain

@Rohaan_ ur tweet is so boring tht u shud be part of our pyjama party @aditim88 @saumya_seth

Edited by ...vibha... - 11 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...vibha...

i don't visit twitter that often bt when opened abi's page found this
Abigail :) :)) ?@abi9jain

@Rohaan_ ur tweet is so boring tht u shud be part of our pyjama party @aditim88 @saumya_seth

matlab Rohan ne reply kiya tha ya nahi?

sanju :') thanks.. khushi ke aansu..

...vibha... thumbnail
Kritika's fb status

I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!

-sanju- thumbnail
She tweeted these Vibhi..

Kritika Kamra   @Kritika_Kamra

I'm clarifying yet again.I'm not a part of "the serial".U r not gonna see anything more than d same 4 shots,my body double and fake voice.

Kritika Kamra    @Kritika_Kamra
I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!

We're back to square one! We take 2 steps forward and go 4 steps backwards..😵 Why is this happening to us?! 😭 Even she sounds so hurt! And karan sounds hurt in every damn episode!

Edited by -sanju- - 11 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
one more

I'm clarifying yet again.I'm not a part of "the serial".U r not gonna see anything more than d same 4 shots,my body double and fake voice.

i loved this comment most

U know maafi maagne wale se bada maaf krne wala h pls forgive karan nd be together aap dono alag ni sath me best lgte u complement each other karan is best for u aap ab tk sab se cute lovable or perfct couple we wanna a see u nd karan together

...vibha... thumbnail
yup agree with u sanju, i thnk we must not raise hopes only...be happy with what we are getting
-sanju- thumbnail
Kritika Kamra
May be it doesn't matter.. But somehow it does to me... What do think after watching "The Serial"? That I'm a cold hearted person who ditched a guy and left him crying over me?? I won't be surprised coz this is the general reaction...because u all THINK this is reality and based on the shots where I'm only screaming and running away and references where it's made to believe that I'm avoiding the situation, that i dont care; has got me in a spot where I'm being hated and accused... Did I really deserve this? Or is it a price to pay for not doing the show and clarifying my stand on a personal issue on a national platform? Am I expected to not get bothered by fan reactions??but wait.. Isnt the show made for these very people, fans? Did we need to do this at all wen we claim to have gotten mature and forgiving? Is actually everything allowed in love and war? And wat is this...only love? Or some kind of a war that we r caught in? Either ways,No matter how much anyone justifies, to me it IS negative... This Tamasha leaves me with nothing but a bitter aftertaste.
-sanju- thumbnail
Bhugto guys!! ðŸ˜­ This is what you get when you hope and pray for someone who doesn't need your prayers.. ðŸ˜­
kirti102 thumbnail
ye post padke to i was litrely crying ye sab kya ho raha hai thing are going worst day by day god knows humhara favorite couple aur kya kya din dekhayega