The Serial

finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

no comments...i guess i sometimes get irritated nowadays thinking thinking about these two...!!!!
me also got irritated sumtimes but my news can be right you never know   news from some industry sources

my brother is producing movie jatt airways upcoming punjabi movie   and he even meet with karan grover and karan wahi and i think you all knows karan wahi is good friend of karan kundra recently their are many news in industry which are rumours spread by stars only  

not a single industry star is single nowdays how cum kritika and karan both just because they are commited

and moreover i thought to discuss it with all fans who dont want to believe i cant od anything

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation (Page 3)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Which karan?...i didnt get anythng

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Agree, think this was planned pior to the show. maybe way madura pics with KK to show the break up.   knew something was fishy, with all those atricals,
Anywaz good idea, but we smarter than u think , ;)  but like the shown could do better  tough 

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilmittal

no comments...i guess i sometimes get irritated nowadays thinking thinking about these two...!!!!
me also got irritated sumtimes but my news can be right you never know news from some industry sources

my brother is producing movie jatt airways upcoming punjabi movie and he even meet with karan grover and karan wahi and i think you all knows karan wahi is good friend of karan kundra recently their are many news in industry which are rumours spread by stars only

not a single industry star is single nowdays how cum kritika and karan both just because they are commited

and moreover i thought to discuss it with all fans who dont want to believe i cant od anything

You know first when rumors came I believed but when the serial gossip started I forcibly start at your point of view
So I m agree with u
It was impossible to forget 3 years of relation in 1 or 2 months

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE_DMG

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

Agree, think this was planned pior to the show. maybe way madura pics with KK to show the break up.   knew something was fishy, with all those atricals,
Anywaz good idea, but we smarter than u think , ;)  but like the shown could do better  tough 
thankz dear  for finding it right  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LOVE_DMG

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Originally posted by sahilmittal

me also got irritated sumtimes but my news can be right you never know news from some industry sources

my brother is producing movie jatt airways upcoming punjabi movie and he even meet with karan grover and karan wahi and i think you all knows karan wahi is good friend of karan kundra recently their are many news in industry which are rumours spread by stars only

You know first when rumors came I believed but when the serial gossip started I forcibly start at your point of view
So I m agree with u
It was impossible to forget 3 years of relation in 1 or 2 months
 it was not in 2 to 3 months it was like i heard news of the serial in june july something when karan was shootinf for purep unjabi and than  their rumours started very strongly  and they announced the are not together

than in august karan visted kuch to log khanege sets and we awl have seen that video than after rumours with madhura  karan speedly siad he still loves kritika so that krtika din misunderstand the situation

and know both are behaving like single and its simply impossible

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
yuppie

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I m still not getting anything..plz explain:(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.