The Serial

finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
happy to see many of their fans inclkuding me think this can be right

and now i am very happy that they are together.

logic said that may be karan and kritika got upset due to media interfering in their lyf very much and this was best idea to stop media   and the serial also want this as main concept and story line is based on their brk up only

and kritika tweet that she was out of the serial 
'
and then tweet   the first episode was best  

both statement are different and meanigfull

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
copying..

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11Rimpi_kmh

khushnoodmir

khushnoodmir

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Dont know ki aisa hai ki nahi bt i wish aisa hi ho they r the perfect couple for me.jitna show mai karanika ka jagda dikha rahe hai,woh ek doosre se baat nahi karna chahte,karan kittu aur apna vm dekh kar gussa horaha hai bt in his interviews karan alws said he n kittu r still friendz n recently in an article karan also said that he is comfortable with kritika .ab iss 'the serial' mai kitni sachayi hai aur kitna fiction yeh toh wahi jaane...

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

copying..

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho
 hmm thats why  after seeng all you fans here in tension that they are not together i thought to share my logic

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushnoodmir

Dont know ki aisa hai ki nahi bt i wish aisa hi ho they r the perfect couple for me.jitna show mai karanika ka jagda dikha rahe hai,woh ek doosre se baat nahi karna chahte,karan kittu aur apna vm dekh kar gussa horaha hai bt in his interviews karan alws said he n kittu r still friendz n recently in an article karan also said that he is comfortable with kritika .ab iss 'the serial' mai kitni sachayi hai aur kitna fiction yeh toh wahi jaane...
the way serial is hsowing they nt talking 

and kritika wished karan on birthday than karan also wished her they both said they are firends than karan said in article he still loves kritika these are hints there is no problem and if there is it will be solved very soon but i think their is no problem they are together brkup is not true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Karan kundra said these lines

"All is fine with us. In fact, during the recent Mumbai bandh, we went out for lunch and I even took her to show the first edit of the show 'The Serial'. She liked it, and was clearer about the idea of the show once she watched it. So let's see, she should soon be on board even though she has a daily soap ('Kuch Toh Log Kahenge') going on," he said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12Rano_rockcooljaya11

uiopasdfghjklzx

Groupbie

uiopasdfghjklzx

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Oye idiots.. they roke up a long time ago.. they are still good friends.. and the last quote from karan was about being asked if he has a problem working with kritika.. btw kritika still hasn't signed the serial.. and those watching the serial to see them together again should stop watching it as it is a work of fiction...

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
no comments...i guess i sometimes get irritated nowadays thinking thinking about these two...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.