Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
well many more news to come in 2013 regarding their patch up

i was right na

sbs showed kritika dancing in honey singh concert and karan dancing on floor kritika seeing towards him and dancing 

just wowww too good and i am happy to see those were rumours

as media announced relation of karan and madhura karan got scared and he said he still loves kritika so that any other misunderstanding din come in between them

my heart says and logic also

the wah their relationship was for so many years they cant seperate so easily . karan was busy in movie shoot when media started rumours of their breakups and was very much intrested in their personal life after seeing their fans following just to grap attention of fans...    karan and kritika may have some problem but problem cant be so big that they seperated suddenly..

i am also in relationship from past many years biggest and biggest problems came but all were sort out everytime because of love touch wood... so 

i think any problem is not so big in couples life and when the relationship is of so much years..

all this rumours and brkup news i think karan nad kritika have both decided to support media with this rumours and after this rumours media have left them freely without asking questions about each other
Smile

Edited by sahilmittal - 31 December 2012 at 4:45am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalipkroshnithedivakiranpakiuaassshiAmor.Rano_rockCrySs-Kryan-shruti-lovemitrabhuyancooljaya11LOVE_DMGshreya_arjuhiniksidfanWhite-Rosejakther7Syed695--Anjali--Bablylovely20blue_an...vibha...iluvOriginalsharshdb__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally we heard karan kittu on a vacation" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I am agree
Cuz vg Thot about " the serial " concept one year before
And for that their break up needed badly
N this roumars also started from last years
So I m agree with uuu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12mitrabhuyancherry227...vibha...S696_sehru

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
yup agree bt i thnk media must give them space

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyancooljaya11

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Muje Lagta he Sab log serial is liye dekh rahe he ki Karan Kittu kab aayege sath me aor dikhege
Otherwise no one intersted in this concept

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12bhunilumitrabhuyanishakumarBablylovely20...vibha...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
yup di...fb pe sab kittu ke entry ka wait kar rahe haiD'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyan

shree_desai

shree_desai

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
guy i dont think we should discuss their relationship status... theyre friends and thats all we should want. whatever is written for them and whatever they decide between each other we should be happy with :)

Edited by shree_desai - 28 November 2012 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnfalLazy_Beanssishakumarcooljaya11

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yes is baat pe point hai aur mjhe bhi bilkul starting se aisa laga tha par phr mene kaha shaed ek akeli mein hi hun aur q k un donu ko saath dekhna chahti hun is liye aisa soch rahi hun..par aj pata chala sirf mein nahi hun..even mjhe bhi lagta hai k karan and kritika k breakup ki news ko shaed sirf is serial k lie spread kia hai..aur is serial mein sirf kittu ka name hai aur kuch nahi...jo logoun ko is ki tarf attract kar raha hai

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
aur ye bhi hoskta hai k karan kritika k beech ki ek choti si misunderstanding ka faeda uthaya gaya ho...yar khud hi socho..3 saal kam nahi hote...aur itni jaldi sab nahi bhoola ja skta..3 saal bachane k liye log 3 saal laga dete hen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.