Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Our sources have informed that apparently, the estranged couple Karan Kundra andKritika Kamra might have made up.

"The two have been trying to sort out differences and now Cupid might have hit them with love arrows all over again and the two may have taken off for a holiday to Thailand," the source added.

We all are aware that Karan and Kritika were once head over heels in love with each other, only to later part ways. Friends close to Kundra say that the actor's self centered nature triggered the break up. Though separated, Karan never really could wipe off or forget Kritika from his mind and senses.

However, other side of the coin reads that Kritika was getting insecure as both started to work in different places after being together for a long time in both seasons ofKitani Mohabbat Hai. She apparently kept calling him and he felt suffocated as he was too busy in trying to set up his career in Punjabi films and did not want to keep justifying himself. Whatever be it…now it seems that love has finally triumphed and if sources are to be believed they are back together and how.

To get a confirmation…we texted Karan but he chose not to reply. But his Twitter status did say, "Delhi needs more of her!! At the Mumbai airport leaving the country everyone!!"

All our attempts to reach Kritika proved futile. "She may be out of country also", divulged someone very close to her.

as media announced relation of karan and madhura karan got scared and he said he still loves kritika so that any other misunderstanding din come in between them

my heart says and logic also

the wah their relationship was for so many years they cant seperate so easily . karan was busy in movie shoot when media started rumours of their breakups and was very much intrested in their personal life after seeing their fans following just to grap attention of fans...    karan and kritika may have some problem but problem cant be so big that they seperated suddenly..

i am also in relationship from past many years biggest and biggest problems came but all were sort out everytime because of love touch wood... so 

i think any problem is not so big in couples life and when the relationship is of so much years..

all this rumours and brkup news i think karan nad kritika have both decided to support media with this rumours and after this rumours media have left them freely without asking questions about each other

Edited by sahilmittal - 31 December 2012 at 4:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

phoo_12ishakumarAliya_hzsncherry227AAKMH2shreya_arjuhi...vibha...Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finally karan kittu on vacation to thailand" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
coping my comment from The Serial forum

yup agree bt i thnk media must give them space

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AAKMH2

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Agree

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
agree. but still waiting for  truth to come out.

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
same comment as in the serial

happy to see many of their fans inclkuding me think this can be right

and now i am very happy that they are together.

logic said that may be karan and kritika got upset due to media interfering in their lyf very much and this was best idea to stop media   and the serial also want this as main concept and story line is based on their brk up only

and kritika tweet that she was out of the serial 
'
and then tweet   the first episode was best  

both statement are different and meanigfull

arjuhi_s

IF-Dazzler

arjuhi_s

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho

ishakumar

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sehar123

i was watching kmh1...wahi episode jis mein he said he and arohi are seeing each other..and us k baad ka game..and i seriously wished..k karanika k case mein bhi aisa hi chal raha hun..just to shut everyone's mouth they confrmed their breakup but in reality it was not true...i seriously wish aisa hi ho

tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar LOL Wink im sure that unki sirf ego problem hai, jo agar solve ho jaye then everything will be beautiful in their lives again Heart

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishakumar

Originally posted by sehar123

tumhare mooh mein ghee shakkar LOL Wink im sure that unki sirf ego problem hai, jo agar solve ho jaye then everything will be beautiful in their lives again Heart
yes dieying to see them together again, kash hum sabki wish puri ho jayeSmile

ishakumar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top