Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
So this Malika is an evil person. The way she said is "Daljeet as for me, you already got the job". I think she is a negative person that has come to ruin Daljeet's life. But why? And if she is, could it be possible that someone has sent her, who is her boss? Is it Jazz? Because surely Malika is from another country because she said " i thought People from india swindle others" something like that. Anyone have an idea, please do share, thanks! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi_rajiv27SweetiShobhyrozie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malika?" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mumihp

mumihp

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I don't think she is an evil person, from what I gathered from the article, she is an upper class modern business woman. Eventually she will see Daljeet is a down to earth person, a hardworking good man, and she falls in love with him.

I don't think she is negative, but later on, she may turn negative if she doesn't get Daljeet because the article did say Daljeet will find out the truth. 

I don't think anyone sent her. I think she is the DK, from Pavitra Rishta and will be the mentor to Daljeet like Dk was to Manav, and look what Manav has become, so maybe we will see a savvy Daljeet in the future.

Also when she said Daljeet you got the job, I think she meant that because he accepted his own fault, and didn't take the money, she saw what kind of man Daljeet was, and he impressed her.  

Edited by mumihp - 28 November 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mukteebooglerozie

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
ok thanks for sharing. there is an article about her entry. please for the linkWink

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i don't know much about malika's character but neha as mallika is much better as an actor then sahiba...this i realize in her two minute scene...sorry..it is my personal opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puja1795

Aashna_30

IF-Rockerz

Aashna_30

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
i mean neha is much better actress then ekta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20swagakevin2

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mumihp

I don't think she is an evil person, from what I gathered from the article, she is an upper class modern business woman. Eventually she will see Daljeet is a down to earth person, a hardworking good man, and she falls in love with him.

I don't think she is negative, but later on, she may turn negative if she doesn't get Daljeet because the article did say Daljeet will find out the truth. 

I don't think anyone sent her. I think she is the DK, from Pavitra Rishta and will be the mentor to Daljeet like Dk was to Manav, and look what Manav has become, so maybe we will see a savvy Daljeet in the future.

Also when she said Daljeet you got the job, I think she meant that because he accepted his own fault, and didn't take the money, she saw what kind of man Daljeet was, and he impressed her.  

Yeah i completely agree with u @mumihp

I look forward to seeing daljeet stand up for himself cuz if he is to win Sahiba back he needs to be better than Ranveer which is a tough challenge LOL

I mean its so hard for me to pick a side Ranveer or Daljeet i just love both of them Embarrassed

Edited by Rozey17 - 30 November 2012 at 7:05am

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Hey Rozey nice to see you around :)

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah nice to see u here too kevin LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.