Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

All Discussions abt Leap in here (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
ROFL how cn he return after Death? Lol. Pls Mona Leave dis show! Huh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussions abt Leap in here (Page 4)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sukusonu525

Groupbie

sukusonu525

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
m xcited for sukus entry!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Rival site confirms that neither Ram nor Pradeep would be dying.

Damn, I was so looking forward to PraCreep's exit! Unhappy But here is hoping that it is Mona instead who is exiting the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monarainna

Groupbie

monarainna

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Originally posted by blyton

More breaking news...apparently from SBS...

Pawan will leave...Hiten will make an entry after the leap.

So I guess it will be Mona-Jatin.

Ok, I like Hiten and at one point loved the idea of his onscreen pairing with Mona...but please, this show just needs to END!!

Lol what is Ekta going to sell that Jatin is still all alone after 15 years pining for Mona Wacko Or is Ekta turning Mona into the other woman Tongue

I also like Hiten, but isn't he the lead actor of Pavitra Rishta? Beside why is it so difficult for Ekta to go for the most obvious option >>> Vineet!

Am confused too...
ofcourse vineet is second to pradeep...and ofcourse this was a crapy idea but we had to swollow it like a bitter pill...
aab yeah vineet been second to jatin...kaha se aaya yeah twist/idea...is it because there are some fools like me who are still around after officially announcing quits...
this is why people win title awards they so win...Cry

SukuKiiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Confusedno news about new development

sukusonu525

Groupbie

sukusonu525

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
so suku is not part of this show na?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
We all saw how one season of khtv ended ... and a glimpse of whats in store for the future ...

How would you as a viewer describe your journey of watching the show's first half ie pre leap ??? Some disappointing moments, some moments when you felt youre doing good by watching the shos or some where you just gave up hope on the show ...describe your journey as a viewer for the first adhyaay of the show ...

What do you expect when the post leap period is concerned ... as a viewer what do you want the CVs to show and what not ...how do you expect the character sketches to be ???

Waiting for active participation !!! My first thread on this forum Smile

blyton

Alter.Ego

Alter.Ego

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged

towards the end show became utter crap and I stopped watching only heavily relying on written updates. As soon as I started getting feeling that ms Mahaan will rather go back to moron P instead of V, serial lost it for me.

I'm not watching post leap no way and I'll not watch ms Kapoor's shows anymore.

blyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.