Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

All Discussions abt Leap in here (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wacko

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All Discussions abt Leap in here (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Please Pradeep ko maar dalo Mona ko Coma main vhejo aur  Suku ke saath Nayi Story Shuru Karo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malickhabibaaishrayanjali.K

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I don't want suku as bulbul cause i hate this bulbul character..pls suku don't play the role of this studpid bulbul..u can b rano but not the selfish bulbul..bulbul uski papa ki karbon copy hai..

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Ab yeh kya BAKWAAS hai Angry

1 second of happiness gone after reading the article Unhappy

If Anushka has to end in jail then shoot the scoundrel Pradeep in the head and then go!
@ bold-exactly Aisha.u know wt i had this in my mind.i really want pradeep to die..logged in aft a day,the 1st thing i saw was pradeep's death news n i was jumping out of happiness n then i saw this news. i really don't want a pradeep's return.let him go forever.pls don't come back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayblyton

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Totally confused. Ab ek goli se kitne insaan mar sakte hain?

First there is an article that Pawan is going to die and now there is an article that Ram is leaving BALH and he is going to die Confused

Or is Ekta butchering Mouli's character completely by turning her into a psychopath.

rtmsblyton

bluesoni

Groupbie

bluesoni

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I am happy about the leap. I can't stand looking at pradeep. just want him to go away. Also I hate bulbul's character. i think after the leap they will improve bulbul and she will be more grownup. I am preety sure vineet is going to stay in the picture. Most likely pradeep will die and then mona won't mary vineet cuz of bulbul. so in the leap they will show that mona is older and kids are grown up and more mature and vineet is still waiting for mona. Then the kids wil try to get her to marry him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Kill Pradeep, kill Mona, kill Anushka, kill Bulbul for all I care...but if Ekta touches my Golu, I will send her a live anaconda in her mail! 

rtmsaishray

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Kill Pradeep, kill Mona, kill Anushka, kill Bulbul for all I care...but if Ekta touches my Golu, I will send her a live anaconda in her mail! 

ROFL Blyti good idea for once n all, problem solves n we don't get to watch any such craps in future LOLTongue

the promo is total confusion, articles says Ram quits, n SBS n all says Pradeep dies Wacko

rtmsblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.