Members Lounge

Allow me to introduce my self...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

international

international

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Namaste,

I have been searching for a place were I can interact with people from India and discuss my newfound love for Bollywood/Hindi/India/Indian History/Indian Music. I am a 22yr Law Graduate, PIO (person of indian origin) from England, recently traveled across India where I have met some amazing people! I'm happy to find a forum like this, and hope I can meet some more fantastic people!

So heres my first contribution to the forum - 

Question: What do you love most about India?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Allow me to introduce my self..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top