Mujhe kuch zarrori baat keheni hai ...

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Since the whole of last week everytime Gunjan meets Vihaan she says 'mujhe kuch zarroori baat keheni hai '!!!!  and nothing happens ... W*F ... its now looking so bloody ridiculous .. and Vihaan is so ill mannered that he tells the DJ to increase the volume when she starts to speak .. hello and didnt they say he studied in London or something?? where are his manners???😑😑
I am so getting bored witht his track - 😑 the cvs I think have gone on a holiday and all that they could pen was 'mujhe kuch zaroori baath keheni hai !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Like i said earlier Gunjan will not be able to bring out the truth one more time. 

Rachna has to step in to do the honors but it is gonna get too late.πŸ˜‰

Vihaan is already in love with Gunjan and he will not take a NO for an answer.❀️

On the other hand things will get ugly btw Gunjan & Mayank  and their love story may be under wraps unless Mayank patiently listens to what Gunjan has to say

Mean while hopefully Rajeev starts developing feelings for Rachna β€οΈ and their story takes off.

Gunjan's situation is like - FROM THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE😲. 

It is such a complex & confusing situation  but must say very interesting trackπŸ‘πŸΌ

-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I find Vihaan irritating and his attitude is unbearable. He's rude and has no manners. He's telling Gunjan things like "shut up, let me talk etc". He never listens to her. What he wants he must get!