Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

some PaYa scenes in hospital tomorrow... possible?

sajanFan Senior Member
sajanFan
sajanFan

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
well, today they showed us a lil cute scene when Pankhu is about to slip outside hospital and Adi holds her hand . Pankhuri's parents ends up looking at each other seeing  Adi's concern towards their daughter , coz they always had the feeling that Adi is careless brat and wont take care of their Pankhuri...

well, I would wish that the CVs show some more cute scenes between PaYa tomorrow in hospital where Adi shows his care for Pankhuri  and Pankhuri's family witnessing all this in Background . It would be nice to see if Pankhuri's parents change their opinion/attitude about Adi starting now itself 

what say guys?? would love to read your opinions... do share

Edited by sajanFan - 28 November 2012 at 11:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVsweetysaransudi_4m_kolshesherkobitaf.s.mBadtameez_Dil

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Would love to see some lovely moments between them in the hospital !! Embarrassed It might ( as u said ) change Guptas opinion toward Adi ... 
But what if Adi remember his promise about this 15 days and will go back after he sees DadaJi ?? .. Let's see ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

shesherkobita IF-Dazzler
shesherkobita
shesherkobita

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Yes that scene was really nicely done. I loved the measured acting by the dad & mom... his talk in the car... really well directed... 

Yes ... I think tomorrow Adi will say goodbye to Pankhuri for 15 days. PK is expecting he will talk about love... but I don't think he will... since he doesn't recognize his feelings as love...

Nic post SajanFan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunjan-

-Gunjan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gunjan-
-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah it's hard to say what will happen for sure, but I really do think if there is any scene it'd be small but quite honestly all that might happen is that after Adi meets DadaJii, he will leave =(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index