Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachna209 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I realy enjoy watching the kid ranvijay n veera n i hope they stay for a long time.. They r so adorable... But i personally think dat if whoever decides to cast grown up ranvi,, they cast KARAN WAHI for the role.. I think he will b awesome for the role n i can see the resemblance... This is just my opinion :-)
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Noo I Wanna see the kids for a long timeee <3 But I Hope Harshad Chopra plays Ranvi, Krystle Dsouza as Veera and Karan Tacker as Veera's love interest and maybe Anupriya for Gunjan cos she'll end up with Ranvi 
FASSBEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want the kids to stay for long time I have not seen kids acting this good for some time they are the best I hope cv don't do the leap soon, If they had to pick the role for grown veera then I would say Sanaya Irani and for Ravi I would like to see Mishal Raheja I think both would do justices to the role  
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like most people here, I think the the most endearing aspect of Veera, are the children😊...Ratan's story also has alot to be explored...So there is plenty of scope and story left yet...

If after a year or two, Yash Ji and the team decide on a leap...My first chose as Ranvi would be Vivan Bhathena...He is great actor and he would be convincing as the grown up Ranvi...I think he would resemble Ratan and Sampuran too😊...

I would like Veera to be played by Yashashri Masurkar, she is a good actor and I think she and Vivan would be great as screen siblings...

My choice for Baldev would be Karan Tacker, as he has the ablity to switch from good to grey characters...Both he and Vivan have good screen presense and are good actors too...

~May~

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont want kids to grow up so soon

but if ask me then I will say that I want Harshad Chopra as Ranvi, Krystal D Souza as Veera, Angad Hasija as Baldev, and Sriti Jha as Gunjan.

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ADult veera and ranvijay is decided.. Adult veera is me! and ranvijay is secrett won't tell anyone as PH delvege me to sy anything else..
Must watch upcoming epi it will be interertn!

--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not really keen about a leap. The kids are doing a fine job and I just want to enjoy them on screen as of now n for a long time to come as well.
Also, both of them have set the standards of the respective characters they play so high that any actor will find it tough to make an impression in the minds of the audience. Don't have any particular actor in mind to play the adult Ranvi n Veera, coz I seriously doubt if I'll be able to accept anyone in their place. Hope whoever play the characters in future justifies what has been beautifully portrayed by these two wonder kids.
whooshy92 thumbnail
It would be better if they continue to show them as kids for a long period. In case if they plan to show them as adults, here's the list of actors that I think would be suitable to play as grown-up,

RANVIJAY - Harshad Chopra, Kinshuk Mahajan, Mohit Sehgal? (OR if Sanaya Irani

plays as Veera, Mohit could play as her love interest).

VEERA - Sanaya Irani, Pavitra Punia, Shivshakti Sachev, Priyal Gor

BALDEV - Arhaan Behl, Aadesh Chaudhary, Barun Sobti, Mohit Malik

GUNJAN - Shilpa Anand, Deeya Chopra, Madhura Naik, Anupriya Kapoor

DALBIR - Varun Badola? Abhinav Shukla?
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope there is more about the kids!!! THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! 😃
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please not so fast .I want to see them together as kids until high school.When they reach the marriagable  age I want Rubina as Veera and  Himmanshoo Malhotra as her love interest because Avinash has a new show already.