Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Kitkat

Groupbie

Kitkat

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Does anybody know who is going to be the adult Veera and the adult Ranvijay.  Also who is the male lead opposite Veera.

thanks in Advance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashvikian_AK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grown up Veera" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehnaz.K

Goldie

Shehnaz.K

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
even cv's have nt decided yet. I want to watch the kids for a lng time like bv.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smily21prinivagreatsaleenvidya0906sihuHoneySuckleerlyndasiya803violetshineajaved-SMay31-

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I don't wanna see the 'adult' Ranvi ... The Kid Ranvi is damn adorable and he is the reason I watch this show !! 
Also I DON'T think they will show the 'grown up' so fast Smile This show is mainly on kids 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

smily21-Vibha-prinivajaibaniwaliaroyal16greatsaleenhuneymonstavidya0906.Saira.sihuHoneySuckleerlyndadipi.15siya803hinzvioletshinesnoopy84Dae_drmerajaved.x-bumblebee-x.chweetuThe_May_Rosekooliio-SMay31-Nikki_Titli

JalebiGirl

IF-Stunnerz

JalebiGirl

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
They won't show "adult" ranvijay so fast!!
And it will be awesome if they show kids for a longer timeSmile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaibaniwalia.Saira.Rani48erlyndasiya803hinzvioletshineeuphoricajaved.x-bumblebee-x.The_May_RoseNikki_Titli

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I want this to focus on the kids for as long as possible.  That's the endearing quality and uniqueness of this serial. I want to see RanVeer's day to day tribulations.  Plus I actually feel to have a massive leap now or anytime soon would harm the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jaibaniwaliahinzvioletshine.x-bumblebee-x.The_May_RosekooliioNikki_Titli

LuvPoojaBose

LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
 I just really hope they bring the superstar of television Angad Hasija to play the guy role or the love interest of veera if there is any

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kitkat

Does anybody know who is going to be the adult Veera and the adult Ranvijay.  Also who is the male lead opposite Veera.

thanks in Advance.

frm nxt tym use da given link for any queries

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzNikki_Titli

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
There should be more focus on the children before taking a leap. We have yet to see an infant Veera. This is what makes the show unique.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaibaniwaliaRani48Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.