Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #23

Adr confesses to Prof that mom is upset because of him' goes to mom and tells her that I too am worried about P's marriage' I did not refuse to give the money, I just said I required more time..  tells her that he will get the money and give it to her for purchases.. Prof tells them to stop quarreling and come for b'fast' P overhears all this and is perturbed' tells Dadi that a girl's marriage creates problems for the entire family..  being born  a girl is a real bad thing' Dadi says stop saying such things' your parents and Adr will take care of things' Dadi taunts Arg about her marriage and says no money left for you..

Meanwhile, K, T and C at adda' K practicing saying "I lub you Pratigyaji" in front of mirror ' T and C scold him and say that K's tone is too soft' he voice should be more firm' K says I cannot do this .. its embarrassing'  T and C encourage him to practice' they both argue about adding "ji" at the end of P's name' K annoyed'

C tells K to give P some gift and impress her' K happy ' says I know just the gift to give her' In GH, Arushi asks P if Nitin bought her any gift.. Dadi scolds Arg and says our P not the type of girl to accept gifts from boys' Dadi asks P if she likes Nitin, what trait of N she likes' P looking shy, then says that he respects all, esp women..  she continues and says that N remembers my  likes & dislikes'. Arg teasing P further'  just then doorbell rings' a delivery boy brings a parcel for P...  Adr teases  P and say it's a gift from N'  Arushi excited, she grabs the parcel from P and sees that there's a note attached to it' she reads it, it says " tomm I want to see you in this sari"' mom and Prof looking perturbed'  mom tells Arushi to let P open the gift' P opens it and is shocked to see the same pink sari which she had chosen in sari shop'  others exclaim and say that P and N's tastes match' Dadi says such things never happened in my time.. Prof says sometimes we have to move with the times' Prof tells P to thank Nitin'  P looking upset..

P goes to her room and tells herself why is this happening to me'. She calls up Rolli who teases her' P scolds Rolli and then pleads with her to come to GH in the morning.. says she cannot discuss over phone'  Arushi comes up slowly behind P and drapes the sari over P'  P flings the sari on the floor and shouts at Arushi' Arushi crying' mom comes in and asks whats the matter' P hugs her and starts crying hard.. says she is scared.. mom consoles her and says every girl gets such feelings  before marriage'  about her husband and inlaws' but everything will be allright after marriage..  tells the girls to go to sleep'

K, Angad and other boys at adda.. Tunna says I very happy today that bhabhi has accepted K's gift.. others agree' C asks K how he feels' K says P had to accept my gift, afterall I'm her future husband'

Angad taunts K and says I really hope that P has accepted your gift or just dumped it in her house' he asks K whether P will actually wear the sari '. K angry.. berates Angad for talking negative' tells him that whatever I have said till today has taken place and in future too it will.. tells his friends that P will surely come to meet him'

Edited by a_uma - 29 November 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usimmi.friends03kriya37Anondo.RhussainramsopiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #23" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thankoo diSmile

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot sis Big smile

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thankx a lot Dii :)))

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
give me a U!!
give me an M!!
give me an A!!

and what does it spell? 
 MAU!!Confused... that doesn't sound right!?!?

AMU!?! Confused... Sorry i have a really bad headache and i can't think but thank you for the WU whoever you are!!!Hug

Edited by meanreds - 28 November 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateTongue

teenss

IF-Rockerz

teenss

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thankuu. Big smile

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meanreds

give me a U!!
give me an M!!
give me an A!!

and what does it spell? 
 MAU!!Confused... that doesn't sound right!?!?

AMU!?! Confused... Sorry i have a really bad headache and i can't think but thank you for the WU whoever you are!!!Hug
ROFLHug

You should name yourself as "MADreds"... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsoSnigdha_Khanam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top