Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gunjan-

Agreed once again Sabrina! It's very confusing with Avantika, I thought she was beginning to tolerate Pankhudi but now I guess she's irritated with the fact that Adi is staying at Harish's more than anything, so I guess she's venting out her anger&frustration on everyone.

ya gunjan i agree wid yuh!!
i alwayz wonder avantu ko kya prob hai pankhu sey??
either iz it dat pankhu iz 4rm small town or pankhu ki family ne widout meking adi aware abt tilak??or watelse??ConfusedConfusedOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harish...You beauty (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

Agreed once again Sabrina! It's very confusing with Avantika, I thought she was beginning to tolerate Pankhudi but now I guess she's irritated with the fact that Adi is staying at Harish's more than anything, so I guess she's venting out her anger&frustration on everyone.

either iz it dat pankhu iz 4rm small town or pankhu ki family ne widout meking adi aware abt tilak??or watelse??ConfusedConfusedOuch

I too doubt d same...wats d prob of Avanthu with Pankhu?

does she think small town girls are cheats and not match 2 his high society son  ? if so its sumwat weird...She got a perfect example from Latika dat high society people are not always gud...and dat time only Pankhu was der 2 save her son...still she dont like Pankhu Ouch

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@didu i wish agar adi avantu ka beta nahi hota toh kash latika uski bahu hoti..
tab jake ussey pankhu ki gud sides dikhti

anusha.cochin

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

I'm thinking its a combination of things all at once, because she's venting out old frustration as she thought that Adi was deceived again like the tilak scenario. Along with the fact that she doesn't really hate Pankhudi she just dislikes her as she doesn't think she's compatible for Adi. So I guess she's being an over-protective Mum in that sense.

anusha.cochin

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

I'm thinking its a combination of things all at once, because she's venting out old frustration as she thought that Adi was deceived again like the tilak scenario. Along with the fact that she doesn't really hate Pankhudi she just dislikes her as she doesn't think she's compatible for Adi. So I guess she's being an over-protective Mum in that sense.

i find her over acting mom...ROFL
c needs to grow up!!!
& stop insulting pankhu..lt really irritates meDeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin-Gunjan-

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Haha actually weird enough my Mum is like that in the sense that she's over protective so that's probably why I understood the reason behind her actions. I'm sure she'll see Pankhudi's goodness shine through eventually =)

Dae_drmer

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Haha actually weird enough my Mum is like that in the sense that she's over protective so that's probably why I understood the reason behind her actions. I'm sure she'll see Pankhudi's goodness shine through eventually =)

ya i hope avantu stop reacting lyk dat way..
it iz getting into my nerves...Angry

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Ahh I know it irritates me as well but not as much as that Sheila Mami! T.T I absolutely cannot stand that woman!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.