Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

ya gunjan i agree wid yuh!!
i alwayz wonder avantu ko kya prob hai pankhu sey??
either iz it dat pankhu iz 4rm small town or pankhu ki family ne widout meking adi aware abt tilak??or watelse??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I'm thinking its a combination of things all at once, because she's venting out old frustration as she thought that Adi was deceived again like the tilak scenario. Along with the fact that she doesn't really hate Pankhudi she just dislikes her as she doesn't think she's compatible for Adi. So I guess she's being an over-protective Mum in that sense.
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Gunjan-

I'm thinking its a combination of things all at once, because she's venting out old frustration as she thought that Adi was deceived again like the tilak scenario. Along with the fact that she doesn't really hate Pankhudi she just dislikes her as she doesn't think she's compatible for Adi. So I guess she's being an over-protective Mum in that sense.

i find her over acting mom...🀣
c needs to grow up!!!
& stop insulting pankhu..lt really irritates me🀒🀒
xGunjanx thumbnail
Haha actually weird enough my Mum is like that in the sense that she's over protective so that's probably why I understood the reason behind her actions. I'm sure she'll see Pankhudi's goodness shine through eventually =)
Dae_drmer thumbnail

Haha actually weird enough my Mum is like that in the sense that she's over protective so that's probably why I understood the reason behind her actions. I'm sure she'll see Pankhudi's goodness shine through eventually =)

ya i hope avantu stop reacting lyk dat way..
it iz getting into my nerves...😑
xGunjanx thumbnail
Ahh I know it irritates me as well but not as much as that Sheila Mami! T.T I absolutely cannot stand that woman!
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ahh I know it irritates me as well but not as much as that Sheila Mami! T.T I absolutely cannot stand that woman!

I loved Harish saying Mami "plz dont try 2 put oil in fire"...😊  infront of all
xGunjanx thumbnail
Hahah same here! I was like "Yes Go Harish!" hahaha but yeah she needs to calm down a little =/
Dae_drmer thumbnail

ya hi5 again..
shiela mami ka toh koi answer hi nahi...😑