Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rima

did any of us imagine this wud be the otucome of our cals??

no
we wanted anrav and khushi story to end
asr not to diee
what is our mistake
i want to know

rima do u really think this is the result of phone calls and all?
if that is the case barun would have been retained and PH would have been ousted out as that is the main point stressed in all calls
if tht is the case why 2 other shows of 4lions are also ending on star network?
rima thumbnail
the heart is too heavy today
jaane anjaane mein galti ho gayi kya?
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

if that is the case barun would have been retained and PH would have been ousted out as that is the main point stressed in all calls

i agree
but the pain is so much swaps
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Swapna...nobody wants to take that into consideration...everyone is blaming the fans solely for the show ending and this mess...I was so confused with all the rumours and news for the past 2-3 weeks and now the show is ending so abruptly...
Akanksha- thumbnail

the heart is too heavy today

jaane anjaane mein galti ho gayi kya?

rima I already said u one thing, u should be answerable to ur conscience did ur consceince said what all happened is ur mistake?
also never give a damn about those who are not at all related to you and feel for what they said then only we can live in this world. this is my experience rima
rima thumbnail

rima I already said u one thing, u should be answerable to ur conscience did ur consceince said what all happened is ur mistake?
also never give a damn about those who are not at all related to you and feel for what they said then only we can live in this world. this is my experience rima

same here
I am clear it is not us
but then feel bad
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

Swapna...nobody wants to take that into consideration...everyone is blaming the fans solely for the show ending and this mess...I was so confused with all the rumours and news for the past 2-3 weeks and now the show is ending so abruptly...

prachi i know how upset you have been
you always pm me with ur confusion over this
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

true swapna...my conscience tells me asking for a happy ending for Arshi was not a mistake but with everyone blaming us brings ur moral down and makes u feel guilty...specially today sanaya crying...Felt so bad for her the crew...
Akanksha- thumbnail

i agree
but the pain is so much swaps

I know it hurts but just ask ur conscience dear, that is it. there is no bigger thing than ur conscience.
U are hurt because the thing we loved and cherished seeing an abrupt end and also the way people are projecting it. but all good things have to end one day and that is the fact. if not today show would have ended next month
Akanksha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicfan5

I can tell one thing Prachi
poeple are taking everything at face value without dwelling into facts or thinking sensibly or logically
we cant help it
see, since all of them are saying it cant be true but also truth cant be hidden for long
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago