I thought Rk loves Madhubala...

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought RK loves Madhubala before Madhubala loves him. He even imagined dreaming dancing with Madhubala so why is he getting angry at her if she having a fast for him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think from what i saw of today's precap, RK is more upset that she is not well.So when he finds out she is fasting for him inspite of that he is hurtful, thinking that will make her eat or drink something. Its really out of concern, though he has a strange way of showing it!RK ishtyle!
...Seema... thumbnail
iss rk ka kuch pata nahe chalta zuban pe kuch aur dil me kuch aur.😉
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think he is worried about madhu helth because he already knows that his wify can do upwas for him thrice in a week as he said in pooja day when inspector came and said hamlawar is from house or near person and rk said madhu is it you when she said yes but you rored my whole plan and he suddnely said nnnaaahhhiii biwi tumhara bas chalay to tum maray liya haftay main theen dip upwas rakho.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dreaming abt sumone doesn't means dat we luv dat person. Its dat he is obsessed wid his biwi.
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyFans1

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I thought RK loves Madhubala before Madhubala loves him. He even imagined dreaming dancing with Madhubala so why is he getting angry at her if she having a fast for him?
</font>

no vo pyar nai tha.pyar to ab suru hoga
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi dear.. Glad to see u making a post here.. Now, on to the topic.. RK is not exactly in love with Madhu now, but he cares for her, he wants to be with her, he protects her from his family, he dreams of her, but he is not in love with her yet, or so not realized such kind of a feeling in him.. And the reason he is angry with his Biwi for having a KC Fast is he doesn't believe in these kind of rituals.. Second, he doesn't want his cute biwi risk her health by having a fast for him.. That s y he is mad at her, I think!
pixienasrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he cares abt her and would do nything to make her happy but wont allow her ta take their reln a step ahead
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't say anything about rk ðŸ˜•
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Hi dear.. Glad to see u making a post here.. Now, on to the topic.. RK is not exactly in love with Madhu now, but he cares for her, he wants to be with her, he protects her from his family, he dreams of her, but he is not in love with her yet, or so not realized such kind of a feeling in him.. And the reason he is angry with his Biwi for having a KC Fast is he doesn't believe in these kind of rituals.. Second, he doesn't want his cute biwi risk her health by having a fast for him.. That s y he is mad at her, I think!

Nice explanation, Udhay...