Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Jeanie tries to wake Juju...he does not get up...so Jeanie becomes Juju & tells his parents who have caught the neighbour as he does not know...& that he is a big chor !!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-avniraoGiafansabreen_06pretty_hthala.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "short summary --today episode" in Jeannie aur Juju forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
In the morning Jeanie tells Juju that there was a theif in the house & she became Juju...he is like...what ...

then neighbour wife comes & cries saying how could you do that to my husband...Juju feigns ignorance saying I do not remember...his parents also say he was different in the night...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-avniraoSaisuder139pretty_h.SajnaVe.

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
then neighbour comes with doctor who gets him released from the police station...

All the family asks for forgiveness...they forgive him...Smile ...latter doctor & neighbour discuss that something is wrong...especially with kuljeet Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-avniraoSaisuder139pretty_h.SajnaVe.

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Jeanie apologises to Juju saying Im sorry...juju does not reply...& says we should go to office...Jeanie says 1st tell me if you have forgiven me...he says do I have an option...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-avniraopretty_h.SajnaVe.

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
TYFS the summary di Smile

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
 and both smile...& jeanie says I will stay back at home because I do not want any gadbad at office...Juju says I do not want you with mom & dad...lets go...& you stay in Vela's cabin Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraopretty_h

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Doctor & Priya discuss there is something wrong & decide blood test is best...Vela & Kuljeet keep talking about the manual...doctor goes & tries to take sample...Jeanie makes bahana & runs away...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraopretty_h.SajnaVe.

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Priya sees the file of kuljeet & sees the height is 5'9 & weight is some 60...episode ends...

Pre-cap : Actual kuljeet comes !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avniraoGiafanpretty_h.SajnaVe.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.