Is falling in and out of love so easy???

Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know...may be it differs from person to person...but today's episode and the mention of Karan's new love waiting for him...got me thinking...is falling out of love...and again falling in love...so simple and so easy...is moving on that quick????

Please don't get me wrong...I m not being judgemental about any body's personal life...just a retrospective question...don't old wounds take time to heal...doesn't moving on take some effort...doesn't starting afresh need more guts...??
Abt this no comments😆

I like staying as a karan and karanika fan so if i speak abt this i m8 start saying gaali's to someone whose name i don't intend on taking...🤣🤣

Do understand whom i am talking abt😉
Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Abt this no comments😆

I like staying as a karan and karanika fan so if i speak abt this i m8 saying gaali's to someone whose name i dont intend on taking...🤣🤣

Do understand whom i am talking abt😉
seriously...I did not know about this Jodi last month...this month I fell in love with KMH..KMH2...and karnika...damn...it hurts...it hurts like hell...I have seen them together...in all offscreen moments...interviews...sbs..sbbs...they felt like a fairy tale..made for each other kind of couple...and now this...

What the hell...I feel like a prized fool...an idiot...are emotions so shallow...relationships so easy come..easy go...is love a joke????...if as an outsider I feel so helpless in coping with this...how do these ppl cope with it...and then move on?????😡
leave it yaar...it's there life afterall...let them do what they want...!!! We can't say or do anything...

We will continue living in our karanika dreamland!!!☺️

OMG...you seriously didnt know abt karanika before?????😲
Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eveline

seriously...I did not know about this Jodi last month...this month I fell in love with KMH..KMH2...and karnika...damn...it hurts...it hurts like hell...I have seen them together...in all offscreen moments...interviews...sbs..sbbs...they felt like a fairy tale..made for each other kind of couple...and now this...

What the hell...I feel like a prized fool...an idiot...are emotions so shallow...relationships so easy come..easy go...is love a joke????...if as an outsider I feel so helpless in coping with this...how do these ppl cope with it...and then move on?????😡

Dear you fall in love with last month so think about us who totally mad about them from. Kmh1 n crazy guys who sighned petition n all fool stuff for them !!!
Shaed bht easy hoga tabhi tu dobara love hogaya...everything is rubbish...its only mine opinion...karan ko kritika k saath apna relationship sahi karne ki misunderstbdings clear krne ki koshish krni chahye na k agle pyar ki talash mei nikal jata...yes he was responsible...dont knw abt kritika..but karan should have done something instead of involving himself in a new lovestory
Originally posted by cooljaya11

Dear you fall in love with last month so think about us who totally mad about them from. Kmh1 n crazy guys who sighned petition n all fool stuff for them !!!
gosh...I cant imagine being in your shoes...it just seems impossible...we are such a bunch of idiots...aren't we...wasting our hear felt wishes...prayers...and tears...and smiles...on people...but then I guess its their life and they have the right to live it their way...but why...why what seems right to them...seems so wrong to all of us...why does it feel like a huge blunder???Ouch
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

leave it yaar...it's there life afterall...let them do what they want...!!! We can't say or do anything...

We will continue living in our karanika dreamland!!!☺️

OMG...you seriously didnt know abt karanika before?????😲
I was not a TV person...just watched iss pyaar ko...and a one or two shows...that too randomly...but I kept on hearing so much about KMH...finally decided to take a peek...and man...I was hooked...although frankly...KMH...made me cry...and I hate cryfests...but KMH 2 totally rocked...to such an extent that I m re watching it back to back...and that's how I got curious about these two..who looked so perfect together...searched on the net...and ...I fell head over heels in love with this couple...not because of their onscreen chemistry...but because of their offscreen personas...but alas...was shocked to hear about the painful, indigestible and abrupt end...cant believe it...a part of me refuses to even consider it...I guess I will keep on hoping for a renunion..forever and ever...crazy...stupid...me😭 Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sehar123

Shaed bht easy hoga tabhi tu dobara love hogaya...everything is rubbish...its only mine opinion...karan ko kritika k saath apna relationship sahi karne ki misunderstbdings clear krne ki koshish krni chahye na k agle pyar ki talash mei nikal jata...yes he was responsible...dont knw abt kritika..but karan should have done something instead of involving himself in a new lovestory
honestly...I would not put the blame on Karan...or for that matter on Kritika...coz we don't know what happened...how hard they tried...what actually conspired...but starting another relationship so quickly seems kind of ..wrong...but maybe he is on a rebound...again we don't know what happened here too...so saying anything will be crossing the lines of privacy and decency...its their life... 

But I do know...I want karan and kritika back together...and keeping my fingers crossed for them...😊
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Originally posted by eveline

honestly...I would not put the blame on Karan...or for that matter on Kritika...coz we don't know what happened...how hard they tried...what actually conspired...but starting another relationship so quickly seems kind of ..wrong...but maybe he is on a rebound...again we don't know what happened here too...so saying anything will be crossing the lines of privacy and decency...its their life...

But I do know...I want karan and kritika back together...and keeping my fingers crossed for them...😊

same here...me too want them to be together again...and i seriously hope and believe that they will be...may be we are wrong..may be the serial will clear some more things..and may be the end of the serial will be the new beginning for karanika...fingers crossed..and prayers still on