JewelsCG#2|LastUpdate138|MixedIcons|KS|DD|AR&more| - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing updatd hun esp the khnh one is cute.

thnks or the pm

keep rocking
Originally posted by Aishh.

YAAAY FINALLY!<3
*Dead*

Edited-

MEMZZZIIIEEE:D
I LOVE this update!<3 Yes yes I absolutely do! I seriously wonder how can youu call your stuff crap? It goes beyond me!😳 Chalooo kaam ki baath karthe hain!:D

Rishbalaaa!<3 Slowly getting hang of them. Ehhh they arent as magnetic as ArHi and at some points they look forced but they're cute nevertheless.!:p That sigg is SO PRETTY!<3 Haaanji the blending is that star of it. It looks so effortless and perfect!:D Coloring is mashallah!<3 Gorgeous!
The MayUr sigg is lovely! The coloring is perfect and the text is refreshing! Again, the blending is PERFECTION! Its simply flawless!:D
The Sajan one goes into my list of your bests till date, yes it does!:D Its so prettyful! The coloring is utter gorgeousness. Everything about it simply fabulous!❤️ It looks SO eye-candy!<3 Ravishing sigg!:D

The Maneet sigg UFF!<3 Kya kahoon! Brilliant!:D Everything about it is fabulous! Just GORGEOUS yaar!<3
OMGGG!❤️*Dead* The ArHi sigg is WOW! WHY YOUU SO PERFECT MEMZIEEE? Seriously man this is just FAB! What mind blowing coloring and blending! Looks simply PERFECT! The text looks lovely! I LOVEEE!☺️
The Abhiya sigg is STUNNING!<3 The borders are the highlight!:D The blending and coloring is just so blissful!<3 The whole sigg is just enchanting!<3

Aaahh your icons!❤️ Such amazing coloring!((:
These are my faves.<3
^Flawless cheeze these areee!
The long icons are all SO pretty!<3 My fave ones are the Shahrukh, Deeps and Shona ones!😳
The coloring on all the icons are damn gorgeous!❤️

The VD siggs are amazingg!<3 Love the coloring on both!((: The use of texture is brilliant!:D The sigg style is lovely!

https://i.imgur.com/ron8G.jpg- WOW!<3 Brilliant!👏
The PC sigg is gorgeous! I love the way youu positioned the snaps and the side border is stunning!<3 Coloring tohh hayeee!<3 Phatakaa!
The Kareena sigg is lovely!<3 I love the blending<3 And the coloring is utter prettiness!<3
Mere photo ko seene se yaar chipka le saiyaan phaavakol se!XD😆
OMGGG THOSE KHNH icons are BRILLIANT! Usingg one!:D The blending on the sigg is FANTASTIC!❤️ The coloring is damn good! Its like one of the best siggs that I've seen till now!<3 Lovely!((:

The HumTum sigg is GORGEOUS!<3 Loveeed it! The coloring and blending is brilliant!
Awhh that NewYear sigg is really cutee!

Amazing update on the whole Memziee!((:
Mwaah!<3

OMG Aish itni zyada tareef!! ur comment is like a precious lost treasure!i lovee it soo soo much it made my day!! i am toh in clod 9 after reading ur smashing januable comment!!i am sooo soo glad that u liked my work thanku soo soo much it means sooo much to me LY!! for always supporting me and encouraging me!Mwaahhh<3
Originally posted by annumalla

amazing Creations❤️ 

thankxx!!

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Arhi and VD one came out awsm !!

thankxx hina!
Originally posted by Arshaholic

lovelyyy

thankxx

Originally posted by Noiiin

amazing creations !!!

everything is beautifull <3

thankxx a lot!
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

AWESOME massive update <3 
sajan arshi n every creations just amazing n flawless <3 <3
new year one is awesome :D 
hapy new year dear <3 <3 
Kepp on this good work :) loved it so much <3 
bolloywood ones are just amazing <3

aww meri thankxx soo much!

Originally posted by ..Adeena..

u r sooo amazing gal...superbbb update... love all ov dem... <3 really nycee... <33

thankxxx a lot!!
Originally posted by HinaMahekian

lovely update peecee sig is the best <3

thankxx!!

Originally posted by lipshaa

Lovely update :) all da telly starts r dancing in da siggis. Love them. N from bolly i like PC n HumTum <3

thankxx so much!
Originally posted by -Ritushree_

great update
RK-Madhu siggs r awesome
bolly stuffs r gorgeous

thankxxx!!

Originally posted by Ninja.

The one you're using on Kat and Agam-Nimrit icon are great. All the stuffs on PC came out beautifully. Esp the siggy!⭐️ So, you made a siggy on AbhIya.😃 The blending and the way you did the text look awesome. I like it the most. ❤️ Happy New Year siggy is nice as well. Happy New Year to you too in advance! 🥳

thankxx soo much!!
Originally posted by --Shivu--

Maria 🤗
Awesome Update!
Loved the Madhubala and VD siggies *blush*
And arhi caught my eyes! Lovely!!!
The Kareena siggy! Hawt!! I was searching for some Fevicol Se creations! Lovely it is!
And PC icons!! Lovely!
Suchha big update! :o
Amazing creations!
Update soon!!

aww thankx soo much , it means a lot<3

Originally posted by P.Kamaljit.Sean

Amazing update. great siggs&icons. thanks for pm !

thankxxx!!