India-Forums

JewelsCG#2|LastUpdate138|MixedIcons|KS|DD|AR&more|

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

^^ and the credit for this awesome banner goes to saher jaani thankxx soo much sweetheart i am in loveee with it

H
ello everyone!Hug my name is Maria which many of u know and this is my 2nd creations gallery and i hope that i will be able to finish with this one quite soon. Thankxx to all those who supported me and encouraged my work and even used my stuff u people are the reason which sort of forces me to try my best at updatesEmbarrassed...umm i know i am really not good at this sort of thing so without any delay lets startEmbarrassed

W.h.a.t. C.a.n. I. M.a.k.e.

everything that is non-animated

M
.y. P.r.e.v.i.o.u.s. C.r.e.a.t.i.o.n.s. G.a.l.l.e.r.y.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3034373

.M.y. I.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n.s.
(without these ppl i would be nowhere, i know its best to try ur own style and stuff but just cant help my self getting inspired from these awesome creators, and this list is never ending soo just the best ones)

Sano88, saher_90, dangerouzishk, Ragz, -AmyHeartzNoah-, ffkhan, ..SheWolf.., pratsy, --Megz--, Aishu, Aishh.,  jenny1000, Dangelz, Kainat-K.Tacker, MariSaRunholic, Riasa, -Arhilicious, .Juhi., Savage, -Ammie-, cutelove111, Greeshu, Lipshaa, sashazmohit,abhiya_pkyek etc etc.

No request plz, i really donot have tym to do them for at least a year. No cropping, editing of my work. Donot claim my work as ur own.
  • And if u copy my styles then at least credit me

Love MariaEmbarrassed

Edited by -Mema- - 01 February 2013 at 4:03am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade19SmexySMKMJohalprincess_farh-Swetha-SpunkyTigresschaha_khanChunniBabuBubblyRNetRaiderCrazyFarzinabezubaan.LuvRanJiXoxowpdXoxoKaNcHaN_06sadffi-Ammie-HealMeForeverffkhanDulceAmorBarishkiduaaParulRatiShivi.Sunshine.hira_arnievkp1989Hi_Friends...Mallu...PearlyPal-Stutz-saher_90Sano88Fallen Angel-nautankidollz-FieryHeart-krazyriya-fizii_gurlgreatsumkumOhmyjerryworld..Akaisha..nahtani88hemameenuAASUSMyInspirationzpinky_blueskiesKaSh-Maneet-Fan-Faiza-drunkiiebabefend-Xpress-..Amira...sio.angel.hinal_maaneetSwirledDreamsragvir.fan-Alina.crystalalena-Mounika---Wingless--oblivious.FeistyQueenVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-...Harmony.....KR..aartipartyy-chamkilli-alonebirdtash10psychobaiko.Trouble.Fearless_Lovernature2Ninja.x-affy-x-Rashu-villian-_YuviFanatic_blackb28-Ocean.eyes-.DarkParadise..mishti_17SilverBellSunshine Girlpratsy-Ms.Wildcherry-dumasThe.LannisterMeriAashiqui.-Spirited-_CookieMonster_CrazyForBarunrechusRafid.

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

if you want me to PM u then hit the like button or add me into ur buddy list
and those who r in my buddylist and dont want to receive my pms tell me so that in future i dont disturb youEmbarrassed

Edited by -Mema- - 28 November 2012 at 8:51am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

mjisaliveinourKaJen_Ki_Mamta-Swetha-SpunkyTigresschaha_khanChunniBabu-PurpleHeart-..Sana...BubblyR--Megz--KomalgraphixXoxowpdXoxovampire123anne156NetRaiderbezubaan.LuvRanJi....vula_kv....fairy_stardust..Labyrinth..vkp1989Ahlemhira_arnie-EndlessSmile-..Tangled..Hi_Friends.ishqbulava.-Ammie-ParulRatiShivi.Sunshine.BarishkiduaasadffiHealMeForeverffkhanShagnikaPearlyPal...Mallu...-Stutz-saher_90-krazyriya-fizii_gurlgreatsumkumpinky_blueskiesOhmyjerryworld-Faiza-AASUSMyInspirationzFieryHeartFallen Angelragvir.fan..Desi-Kuri....Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ruchi--.sio.angel.hinal_maaneetdrunkiiebabeSwirledDreamsfend-Xpress-..Amira..--Wingless--oblivious.crystalalena-Mounika--Alina....Harmony...alicia...KR..RmukFeistyQueenVarunKiBiwi-Priyam--wintergreen--chamkilli-alonebirdtash10Ninja.x-affy-x-Rashu-villian-nature2Trouble..DarkParadise..-Ms.Wildcherry-The.Lannistermishti_17blackb28-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girlpratsy_CookieMonster_HdhdrechusCrazyForBarun-Spirited-Rafid.

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

1.  |Arhi| Kareena| Anushka|Shilpa Anand| [Pg 1]

2. |Arhi| Sanaya| Abhiya| Gurti| Agni| JeetRano| Anushka| Katrina| DDLJ| [ Pg 20]

3. |Mixed Icons||Arhi| Rishabala| Mayur| Sajan|Maaneet|Abhiya| Vivian| Priyanka| Kareena| Kal Ho Naa Ho| Hum Tum| HNY| [Pg 40-41]

4. |Mixed icons| DVD| Arhi| Sanaya| Shilpa-Sukirti| Arsh| Srk| DDLJ| [ Pg 62- 63]

5. |Preview + RL| [Pg 86]

6. |Mixed icons| Sarun| Rishbala| AzadZoya| Maaneet| Mayur| Monaya| SA| Kareena| Kat |SidPari| DKR| HarryP| Requests| [ Pg 90]

7. | Mixed Icons| Drashti| Kash| KaranSurbhi|APKGK| texture| [ Pg 138]

New Gallery link 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3422187

Edited by -Mema- - 04 February 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade19-Swetha-SpunkyTigresschaha_khanBubblyRNetRaiderXoxowpdXoxo....vula_kv....LuvRanJifairy_stardustKaNcHaN_06LuvArTi4everhira_arnievkp1989sadffi-Ammie-HealMeForeverffkhanShagnikaParulRatiShivi-EndlessSmile-Maha149...Mallu...PearlyPalHi_FriendsBarishkiduaa-Stutz-saher_90pinky_blueskies..Akaisha..AASUSOhmyjerryworld-Faiza-KaSh-Maneet-Fandrunkiiebabefend-Xpress-..Amira..hinal_maaneetragvir.fanSwirledDreamscrystalalenaoblivious.VarunKiBiwi...Harmony...-Priyam-FeistyQueenJayeetaGurtiantash10Trouble.x-affy-xNinja.blackb28-Ocean.eyes-.DarkParadise..mishti_17Sunshine Girlpratsy-Ms.Wildcherry-dumas-Spirited-CrazyForBarunRafid.

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
S.o.m.e. S.a.m.p.l.e.s. O.f. M.y. P.r.e.v.i.o.u.s. W.o.r.k.

Edited by -Mema- - 28 November 2012 at 8:58am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade19deepa0507-Swetha-SpunkyTigresschaha_khan-PurpleHeart-ChunniBabuBubblyRNetRaiderangelic_leena_3XoxowpdXoxosupriya.arshiKripAngad4everKaNcHaN_06fairy_stardustbezubaan.vkp1989hira_arnie..Labyrinth..DulceAmor-Ammie-ShiningStar18ParulRatiShivi.Sunshine.ShagnikashruthiRffkhanHealMeForeversrahs.ishqbulava.Hi_FriendsfantesyPearlyPal...Mallu...sadffiBarishkiduaa-Stutz-saher_90-krazyriya-aish_punkfizii_gurlOhmyjerryworldpinky_blueskies-nautankidollz-greatsumkumAASUS..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-FanMyInspirationz-Faiza-sizzysehrish.sio.angel.hinal_maaneet..Amira..shaliniasthafend-Xpress-drunkiiebabeSwirledDreams..Desi-Kuri..-Alina.crystalalena-Mounika-oblivious.--Wingless--FieryHeartJayeetaGurtianFeistyQueenVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-...Harmony...alicia.-chamkilli-tash10-Ms.Wildcherry-Fearless_LoverTrouble.nature2Ninja.-Rashu-villian-MehwisMixcoTreex-affy-x.DarkParadise..blackb28-Ocean.eyes-mishti_17The.LannisterdumasSunshine Girl-Spirited-CrazyForBarunrechusRafid..AnJaNa.

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Arhi

Anushka

Kareena

Shilpa Anand
(dont dare anyone crop any part of it , if u want individuals then ask me)

without text

Dont forget to hit the like button and leave ur precious commentsEmbarrassed
Love Maria

Edited by -Mema- - 28 November 2012 at 9:23am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade19NikitaLuvsTaReydeepa0507-Swetha-SpunkyTigresschaha_khanChunniBabuMugwumpPatronus_Maya_BubblyRKomalgraphix--Megz--XoxowpdXoxoNetRaiderLuvRanJianne156supriya.arshiKaNcHaN_06bezubaan.fairy_stardustDulceAmorBarishkiduaaParulRatiShivi.Sunshine.-Ammie-hira_arniesrahs--Akshu--.ishqbulava....Mallu...fantesy.AbhIyalicious.Hi_FriendsHealMeForevershruthiRffkhanShagnikasadffiPearlyPal-Stutz-saher_90Sano88FieryHeartOhmyjerryworld-krazyriya-aish_punkfizii_gurl-Faiza-AASUSMyInspirationz..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-Fanragvir.fan-Ursh-pinky_blueskiesdrunkiiebabeSwirledDreams.sio.angel.hinal_maaneet..Amira..shaliniasthafend-Xpress-crystalalena-Mounika---Wingless---Alina.FeistyQueenVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-...Harmony...oblivious.aartipartyytash10Fearless_Lovernature2MR.KooLx-affy-x-Rashu-villian-Ninja._YuviFanatic_.DarkParadise..MehwisMixcoTreemishti_17blackb28-Ocean.eyes-Sunshine Girlromiebee2002SilverBellThe.Lannister-Ms.Wildcherry-dumasCrazyForBarunrechus-Spirited-Rafid..Shiva.

saher_90 IF-Veteran Member
saher_90
saher_90

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Now, 1st of very all many congrats on your #2 shop my janemannHug may you have countless moreHug With each passing day, i can see your are reachng to new heightsEmbarrassed So soo happyfor you yaarHug you are most welcome janemann & im really glad you liked your bannerEmbarrassed
now coming to your creations, they are smashingly superbDay Dreaming each sigg has its own charm & i m totally in love with all of themHug ASl ong icons/sigg is so damn pretty <33 & then those SA Iconss aaahhhDay Dreaming*sigh* breattakinfDay Dreamingthe KK sigg is adorable <33 on the whole: superb gorgeous update n once agaon CONGRATULATIONS Heart

you keep rocking us with your gorgeous stuff n we keep  updating you with our commentsROFL

Edited by saher_90 - 29 November 2012 at 5:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-Mema-oblivious.Ohmyjerryworld

oblivious. IF-Sizzlerz
oblivious.
oblivious.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Congratulations on the 2nd one!<3

And here we are! Congrats a ton Memziee!Hug LOL Yes Im editing. Shocked?LOL Tbh, I cant tell youu how happy I am. Its just such an amazing feeling when youu see your closest friend doing so damn well!<3 Your work is totally phataka-like!Heart You are extremely talented and flawless. You have reached your second one in such a short while which shows how much people have loved your work.! I hope you open a million more CGs aise hi with more and more love and success! I love your dedication towards SMing! I love your coloring, blending, the way you use the textures and everything else that goes into making your work so utterly gorgeous!<3 And what the? Im in your inspiration list? Dude, you are FAAAR better than me! Idk how Im up there but thaaank youuu!Hug Your stuff has always got something so creative and refreshing to offer!<3 And now onto the update, its flawless!<3 The ArHi sigg is one among your best till date! Its superdupergorgeous!<3 The blending and coloring is fantastic! I HEART all the icons! Gosh that Anu sigg- HOW DID YOU DO THAT? Its freaking awesome!<3 The Kareena sigg is beautiful as well! And wow those Shona icons are ravishing! The coloring is so damn awesome!<3 Ravishing update on the whole!<3 And Congrats once again!Hug
Mwaah!<3

Edited by Aishh. - 02 December 2012 at 9:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-Mema-

Sano88 IF-Veteran Member
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Congrats on your new shopMaria..
May u open many many more shops infuture..
you;ve come a long way and i wish youall the best in future

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadffi-Mema-

Go to top