Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
MM HALL AND KITCHEN...
Rashi is disgusted that neelam threw her nice phone to commode , she says she will not leave neelam, but she is thankful to mammiji that she gave her old phone to rashi...then rashi enters kitchen...mithi is frying something,she says sorry to rashi, she also says she was nicely guarding neelam but hetal called her so...rashi says leave that, and no need to say sorry...she says neelam needs to say sorry ..she threw phone. mithi says nobody will believe her, rashi says she needs to make believe and for that only one way is there...Ouch

GOHEM BEDROOM...
Neelam feeding fruits to gopi, gopi says she is only feeding but not eating anything...that time gopi starts to feel uneasiness...she says she is feeling strange..neelam asks do that mean time is nearby? gopi says yes, doctor also said this time, neelam looks happy...gopi asks drinking water to neelam, neelam almost runs, gopi says to take care and slowly...neelam gives water and gopi drinks...gopi says as time is nearby she is feeling so many types of emotions...neelam says she also feeling same...and laughs..background music for neelam...Evil Smile

MM NIGHT...
Rashi walking, mithi opens door, mithi winks that neelam sleeping so she can come...rashi enters, searching for phone, mithi opens drawer but its not there, rashi says neelam is very clever. mithi says what to do? rashi says they need to search phone...rashi looks that phone on neelam's bed..they are trying to get but neelam moves and puts her hand on that place above phone, mithi is very afraid...rashi says her to stand there, rashi tickles on neelam's foot, she moves side, mithi takes the phone and both runs out from room...

MM KITCHEN...

Rashi and mithi says thank god today they are saved...rashi watches the cell, there were some messages from one number, rashi reads all , there it is written to be careful and not to move till mission is complete...dont try to meet him, after birth of child she needs to come..rashi is not able to understand which baby and why? by mistake she calls that number, somebody picks up phone and asks why called so late? rashi pretends to be neelam and answers...she says she is talking slow as nobody should hear...then that person starts talking with her thinking neelam...he says neelam is very clever, she should be like that only till birth of baby, if modis torture her also she should bear,he calls her as kusum, he says once they steal ahem modi's baby they will be succeed and modis will be destroyed same like ahem and his kaka destroyed them...he has planned everything, once baby is born she should  contact him, and then modis cannot  do anything against them,...rashi is totally shocked Shocked...she says she is cutting call...mithi asks what happened...rashi says morning she will disclose everything to kakiji...mithi asks what? rashi explains that baby stealing  plan...rashi says GH named  person may be her husband, her name is not neelam, kusum...Confused

MM HALL...

Rashi tries to explain everything to koki, koki does not listen anything, she says again rashi is making story as she does not like neelam, her phone is flushed out...etcetc...rashi says she is saying truth this time, but  koki does not listen...koki says she cannot take more stories and lies from rashi, she says to go for work and sends rashi...

MM HALL...

baa  and gopi sitting, baa asks if gopi feeling good or not, neelam comes with drink...gopi says neelam is taking a lot of care, neelam says that is her duty ,gopi is like her sister, suddenly gopi feels pain she starts shouting and crying...

URMI RASHI CALL...

In kitchen rashi says everything to urmi, she says she tried a lot but could not make koki trust on it...urmi says if she can do it then whole life modis will be  grateful to her because this time it is about gopi's baby stealing...that time rashi hears screaming and cuts call...

MM HALL...

Gopi screaming, rashi and mithi also come, baa neelam already there, koki and hetal went out for work..rashi says she will call doctor and very much worried about what to do...she  calls doctor but thats busy, she says mithi to take gopi upstairs...she stops neelam and sends  her for bringing water..she is not able to understand how to handle the whole situation..she calls  doctor...

RAJPALNAGAR...

Dhawal,kinjal and urmi sitting on dining table and eating...urmi asks dhawal where is falguni?
dhawal says he has no clue, urmi starts praising falguni and says dhawal should take care of her
 as she is alone, she says falguni has good values and respects elders..if rashi had another brother he could marry her, kinjal pissed off and says now also its not late...she can bring her in home..dhawal says urmi is not saying like that..kinjal says she knows very much what urmi wants to say, kinjal says that is urmi's house so she can bring anybody, and she is nowhere happy that she can be sad after somebody comes...dhawal says kinjal is taking it wrong, urmi is saying if any son was there. urmi says to leave, kinjal will not understand...kinjal says she does not want to understand also..she leaves and dhawal also...

GOHEM BEDROOM...
Gopi is screaming like anything, she says to rashi that she is getting too much pain, rashi says to be calm, rashi is also almost like crying...doctor checking gopi...koki and hetal comes...hetal asks the silliest question of lifeConfused... how are you gopi? koki asks rashi what was that? rashi says nobody were in house, gopi was getting pain so she called  doctor..koki praises her for taking that decision...doctor checking gopi, koki tries to keep gopi calm , she says god will  make everything good etc etc..koki asks if rashi informed ahem ..rashi says yes she has, she calls again ahem and get to know that they are stuck in traffic...doctor says gopi is getting too much pain but they need to wait for some more time.. neelam slowly moves from there to another room, rashi winks mithi to go behind her...mithi follows neelam...chirag waiting outside, ahem comes...chirag asks if they need to take gopi hospital, ahem says no , doctor said at this stage pain comes and goes...nothing to worry...chirag  also enters inside room, doctor asks gopi how is she feeling now, gopi says she is fine.. doctor says this is common at this stage, gopi is having time for due date, now no need to go to hospital...ahem gets call and excuses himself to recieve that...he gets some news,looks happy and says it is good news..ahem comes after call, gopi says sorry for her they came, that also without any reason..ahem says no problem, there is a good news..good news is they got some  international mineral water project contract...everybody happy..ahem and chirag hugs...chirag says they will keep the name of project with gopi's kid's name...all happy...ahem says that is a very big contract for them...

PRECAP...

Rashi and meeti overhears neelam talking in phone, she says baby is born , that guy asks but there were time left, neelam says she will come with baby at night 12 outside, he should come...

Edited by munnihyderabad - 28 November 2012 at 10:22am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*coolxchhedaRajourisuecNas1kapapreet_21sreebhaeshachshiny3pavneetpink0213nousheen2012aaafff.comivanta29yeshhhhdent4unandrjpA HUGE FANnanda_gopadirk41tukuramonamsunshine33Bella-Edward_Devna_Ritu-munnihyderabad-Happy4Ever-_Nancy_cherieLover-nilani--Archana-ilike_tvdelsidoc4evernancy1996PoriShaunSAswasthiHetpawesome-rajinithyamkvXarinaJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDeepzpadukoneTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 28TH NOV NEELAM SECRET OUT" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks AnasuyaBig smile
So are the Modis getting cleverer?Shocked So Neelam is getting trapped in her own game tomorrow? If that is the case, this is the best track in SNS.Big smile. What a fast executionClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuya

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks AnasuyaBig smile
So are the Modis getting cleverer?Shocked So Neelam is getting trapped in her own game tomorrow? If that is the case, this is the best track in SNS.Big smile. What a fast executionClap
 precap sounds interesting too no LOL
meethi rashi overhears i bet both will come to the rescue Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged

After reading today's epi I feel like I have missed like a week's worth of episode. So much so fast things happened in one epi?! Shocked

I am shocked with the precap. Shocked

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Thanks Anasuya iam exited abt tomorrows episode
Rashi and meethi overhears Nleem's conversation what they ill do to rescue Gohem baby
in today's episode i hate Kokila coz she is always taunting Rashi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaawesome-rajiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HelloHiByeBye-

Thanks AnasuyaBig smile

They are trying to do the rescue for sure.. My confusion is whether the baby was delivered or not.. Shoot.. I had the dream of Ahem rushing upstairs, carrying Gopi to the car and all, filmy styleDay Dreaming This sounds too less dramaticLOL *Stamps foot*
I want that for a delivery. But the track is mighty exciting

basuanasuyaTarantallegra

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Thanks AnasuyaBig smile

They are trying to do the rescue for sure.. My confusion is whether the baby was delivered or not.. Shoot.. I had the dream of Ahem rushing upstairs, carrying Gopi to the car and all, filmy styleDay Dreaming This sounds too less dramaticLOL *Stamps foot*
kahin sapna to na ho

basuanasuyaJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Thanks AnasuyaBig smile

kahin sapna to na ho

Sirf Sapna hi rahega, aisa is lagta haiOuch 
No problem.. Sapna tho hum dek hi sakte hainLOL

basuanasuyaTarantallegra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top