Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone! 😃

I'm new here, although I used to be silent member about a year ago.

London is such a dull place, no one seems to know about Fashion. Everyone's just so busy in their own world. Lol.

I need tips on the following:

1. Which make up brand to use to for a good thick layered eye liner, that is water-proof?

2. A lip stick brand, lip color (reddish-pink)

Please stick to suggesting known brands, and if not, give links to the website of the product you are referring to.

Note: I don't want just merely the name of the brand. If you can provide a number of the specific color you are referring to, then it'll be great!

Preferred brands are: Revlon, L'Oreal and Clinique. But other suggestions are welcome.

THANK YOU! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanikarai thumbnail
One needs to take special care while shopping for beauty products online.The color of the products and the smell of the perfumes cannot be rightly recognized on your computer screen. So when you're ordering makeup products or fragrances online, it's better to ask for sample products, if possible. There are certain sites that offer free samples of beauty products.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kanikarai

One needs to take special care while shopping for beauty products online.The color of the products and the smell of the perfumes cannot be rightly recognized on your computer screen. So when you're ordering makeup products or fragrances online, it's better to ask for sample products, if possible. There are certain sites that offer free samples of beauty products.

Thank you the sensible reply.

I'm looking for eye liner type of products, which IMO do not need testing. Besides, the brands I'm looking for are very much trustable, because I've been using their products for the past couple of years.

Thanks for the information regarding free sample websites :)