TOI ARTICLE:PARVARISSH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Shweta gets a modern makeover in 'Parvarrish'EmbarrassedWink

Television actress Shweta Tiwari aka Sweety of Sony TV's " Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi" will undergo a makeover in the show. Away from the typical salwar-kameez clad look, she will now be seen in western clothes.LOL

The show revolves around parents' efforts to give children the right upbringing.

Shweta has so far been shown as a strict mother wearing only Indian attires. But of late, a new entry on the show, Mandira, played by actress Kamya Punjabi, is being seen as a modern-day woman - a lady who leaves Shweta's onscreen husband Lucky and son Rocky impressed.LOL

Shweta said she had to work on her makeover.

"I had to spend a lot of time in curling my hair and the picking up accessories for my new look in the show. It is not like I don't wear this kind of dresses in my daily life, but I hope I get to go back to the earlier look soon," Shweta said in a statement.Embarrassed

It will be interesting to see if Shweta's new look will change her attributes of a strict and nasty mother.Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bond009100prabhyessehmGauri22BubblyRkunakshafan26ashajSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI ARTICLE:PARVARISSH" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

ST looks beautiful in the western clothes. Looking forward to hope the track shapes up :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thankzz aloot 4 sharing.Tongue

Mjhe Shweta ka Modern look boht pasand hai so isay zyada dair tak dekhna chahta hun..Day Dreaming I love Shweta in curly hair..Embarrassed Bt Shweta k interviews say lagta hai woh old look wapis chahti hai nd woh curly hair mei comfortable nahi coz time kafi lag jata hai.. bt plzz Shweta 2-3 months is look mei reh lo.. apnay fans k lye..Day DreamingLOL

I'm simply loving her in dis look..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Check out: Shweta Tiwari goes modern for 'Parvarrish'
TongueTongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Gauahargeous_N

Gauahargeous_N

IF-Sizzlerz

Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
LOL Sweety Ji's makeover track seems awesome! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765Samraat_92

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!!
Shweta is looking amazing, gorgeous, and beautiful in this modern avatar!!!!!
Love her hair in curls...ufff!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top