India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Why are you sympathising with Tanya

zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:53am | IP Logged

How can you say that Nandiini was desperate in trying to marry T and Anish. She was only thinking of T's happiness. she knew how much she had done for this family and her child so she had to pay back and seetle her somewhere so she can be happy. Why are all of you sympathising with T more. She hasn' t nothing compared to N N was amrried to ansh a obsessed and a maniac, she tried to make her marriage work but nothing happened, she got brutally raped by him. No one in Shantiniketan believed her except for tulsi, there called her all sort of names whether it was Mihir, Gautam, Savita, Gayatri the list is on going. They were all so tight. Then she found out that T was with Ansh. Becasue of their plan her and K got separated and N even got raped, how worse can it get. Finally she got married to K but then what happened because of Ansh's child who was born by rape caused her to go in coma for 3 years and now just becasue T has left how can you feel sorry for her, what has she done except for sleeping with K and getting pregnant. i'm amazed to know how can K be so harsh with N and how can he fall in love with T becasue of whom N had to got hrough a lot of problems. All the family members never treated N properly, there treated, Ganga, Damini and Tnaya just like their own daughters and when it came to N they  treated her like a stranger, What could do n do about Ansh. it weren' ther fault that he wasn't a good husband. i'm sure if Ansh had turned nice after their marriage she would have definitely comprised and tried to forget K but it was not like that. Now it's T turn to be upset N has already suffered alot and now she is still K and Bhoomi don't treat her properly and even some of their family memebers. K always said that he loved N what happened now. was it all fake. He really disappointed me. No wonder other couple fans have now started to say alot of bad things to Karan and N like why have they been nominated for husband and wife? How can there be a good couple. i know that karan and N is the best couple but because if the writer's stupidity them both will not get the best jodi award nor Nandini will get anyhting. I f shobha got raped by her husband Vishal do you think they'll treat her badly, i bet mihir would have killed vishal so would have savita. I f i was in the place of N i would now just stoip talking to K and do things which he doesn't like might as well have a affairr with Anish or someone to get K pissed off so he tells her that he loves her. If K can forget  N after having T in his life so why could he not forget T now when he's got N. You all T fans and who pity for her just think how much is she a problem for N and because of her N got raped and insulted. Karan and N make a better pair than T and K becasue T looks old and ugly. karan and N have proved that they look gorgeous together from their previous dramas like kutumb. When you say that K and T make a nice pair I just can't stop laughing.LOL

This is a long opinion but it's all true do read it.Clap

eirah Senior Member
eirah
eirah

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

well it true but it all for bhumi wellfare that karan married to tanya , well  watever i hate 2nd wife in any drama .

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaqia

How can you say that Nandiini was desperate in trying to marry T and Anish. She was only thinking of T's happiness. she knew how much she had done for this family and her child so she had to pay back and seetle her somewhere so she can be happy. Why are all of you sympathising with T more. She hasn' t nothing compared to N N was amrried to ansh a obsessed and a maniac, she tried to make her marriage work but nothing happened, she got brutally raped by him. No one in Shantiniketan believed her except for tulsi, there called her all sort of names whether it was Mihir, Gautam, Savita, Gayatri the list is on going. They were all so tight. Then she found out that T was with Ansh. Becasue of their plan her and K got separated and N even got raped, how worse can it get. Finally she got married to K but then what happened because of Ansh's child who was born by rape caused her to go in coma for 3 years and now just becasue T has left how can you feel sorry for her, what has she done except for sleeping with K and getting pregnant. i'm amazed to know how can K be so harsh with N and how can he fall in love with T becasue of whom N had to got hrough a lot of problems. All the family members never treated N properly, there treated, Ganga, Damini and Tnaya just like their own daughters and when it came to N they  treated her like a stranger, What could do n do about Ansh. it weren' ther fault that he wasn't a good husband. i'm sure if Ansh had turned nice after their marriage she would have definitely comprised and tried to forget K but it was not like that. Now it's T turn to be upset N has already suffered alot and now she is still K and Bhoomi don't treat her properly and even some of their family memebers. K always said that he loved N what happened now. was it all fake. He really disappointed me. No wonder other couple fans have now started to say alot of bad things to Karan and N like why have they been nominated for husband and wife? How can there be a good couple. i know that karan and N is the best couple but because if the writer's stupidity them both will not get the best jodi award nor Nandini will get anyhting. I f shobha got raped by her husband Vishal do you think they'll treat her badly, i bet mihir would have killed vishal so would have savita. I f i was in the place of N i would now just stoip talking to K and do things which he doesn't like might as well have a affairr with Anish or someone to get K pissed off so he tells her that he loves her. If K can forget  N after having T in his life so why could he not forget T now when he's got N. You all T fans and who pity for her just think how much is she a problem for N and because of her N got raped and insulted. Karan and N make a better pair than T and K becasue T looks old and ugly. karan and N have proved that they look gorgeous together from their previous dramas like kutumb. When you say that K and T make a nice pair I just can't stop laughing.LOL

This is a long opinion but it's all true do read it.Clap

Okay first of all.. all u guyz do is tynk of Nandani.. screw nandani for a sec n tynk of tanya.. if she luved karan sooooo much why da hell would she marry hiz half-brother?? no matter wha tulsi was sayin.. she could have said NO i luv karan i dun wanna marry ansh.or she could have said if i can't marry karan i am nah gunna marry at all.. dat was HER first mistake.. even if tanya WAS TRYIN to break em a part at first.. buh she turned gud den.. if nandani was being treated so badly.. she should have told someone .. ye i kno she tried.. buh she dat wasn't gud nuff.. she shuld hav juss tol sumone bout it.. she kept quiet n acted as if it was all gud.. n letz nah forget how tanya LUVZ karan.. buh kept quiet for nandani n hiz sake.. she helped em get bak together.. den nandani getz raped.. itz nah like dat was tanyaz fault.. itz nah like tanya was dere going.. rape her.. rape her... letz also NOT forget that tanya saved nandaniz life wen nandani decided to go for an abortion.. and nandani fallz in coma.. tanya did a noble tyng by takin care of bhoomi.. buh it wasn't her idea to marry karan.. nor was she tynkin bout it.. she DID NOT force karan to marry her.. karan also agreed.. n as for da sleepin wid karan part.. like wha da hell.. u need TWO ppl to get pregnant.. she didnt juss jump on karan.. ovbiously karan knew wha he was doin.. n as for betrayin nandani.. letz tynk bout how KARAN has betrayed nandani... so basically wha u r sayin is.. dat tanya is to blame for everythin.. buh nah karan..ConfusedAngry.. N I TYNK DAT TANYA N KARAN LUK GUD TOGETHER..

zaqia Groupbie
zaqia
zaqia

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
how does T and K look good together , they look awful. Tanya is huge like a hot air balloon and K is like a skinny pencil. T looked after Bhoomi because she wnated other peopl to think how nice she was. You are alll thinking about T. All of you have always thought about N at the last moment. At that time when she agreed to marry A, Ansh was really very nice to her, she found a good friend lime K found T as a good friend, she wouldn't have known thta she is getting married to someone so disgusting like him. now T has gone wow. big deal.she had to because she's second, and will always be. She can never tak eN's place. T purposely made herself  adevi in front of all so K had to accept her. She's always been the cause between K and T. I'm glad she has left and left K and N alone for some time. She can come after 20 years like Mandira and turn a vamp.
#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i so agrre with all the nandani fans!!! it is unfair for tanya 2 get tanya bcoz t wan't divoeced with nandani when he married her that means this mirage is illegal 2Angry
#2 Kyunki fan Senior Member
#2 Kyunki fan
#2 Kyunki fan

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
sry i wuz trying to say it's unfair for tanya 2 get karean
~*Prinkzz4eva*~ IF-Dazzler
~*Prinkzz4eva*~
~*Prinkzz4eva*~

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

how does T and K look good together , they look awful. Tanya is huge like a hot air balloon and K is like a skinny pencil. T looked after Bhoomi because she wnated other peopl to think how nice she was. You are alll thinking about T. All of you have always thought about N at the last moment. At that time when she agreed to marry A, Ansh was really very nice to her, she found a good friend lime K found T as a good friend, she wouldn't have known thta she is getting married to someone so disgusting like him. now T has gone wow. big deal.she had to because she's second, and will always be. She can never tak eN's place. T purposely made herself  adevi in front of all so K had to accept her. She's always been the cause between K and T. I'm glad she has left and left K and N alone for some time. She can come after 20 years like Mandira and turn a vamp.

i so agree with u....its like u read my mind!!!LOL (hot air baloon...hahhaaaLOLLOLLOL... now that is FUNNY but true)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

HOT AIR BALLOON?? oh gawd.. i could say so much bout nandani.. buh i wont even start.. so ansh was nice to her big deal.. dat doesn't mean she had to go out n marry him.. at the same time like u said.. karan had also found a good friend out of tanya..buh wen tanya n karan were asked to get married.. dey didn't go out n actually get married...N DURING THERE ANIVERSARY KARAN WAS LIKE I NEVER KNEW ANYONE COULD HAVE TAKEN NANDANIZ PLACE BUH U HAVE!!.. go re-watch that episode.. made herself a devi infront of karan?? she doesn't need to BECOME a devi in front of karan she IS a devi.. shez a good person... if she duz leave the show... won't that show that she carez for nandani.. n wantz em to be together.. n since stupid karan won't be able to make up his mind.. she'll leave him alone.. n seriously juss tynk bout it.. they have been married for three yrz.. dey lived together..dey raised a child together..dey even slept together... karan has HAD to have some feelings toward tanya.. n dey are never goin to leave.. he luvz her.. buh he also carez for nandani..

Go to top