Article..Romantic dream song..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Rajan Shahi's (Director's Kut Productions) popular show on Life OK, Amrit Manthan recently shot a romantic song between the lead Navi Bhangu and Ankita Sharma. The sequence is one where Agam and Natasha are thinking of a close romantic scene and dreaming, with the popular song Ek Duje Ke Vaaste from the hit film Dil Toh Pagal Hai playing in the background.

When contacted, Navi Banghu said, "I had an amazing experience because this was my first dream sequence in the show. I was very excited as we had to shoot in a chilly night. Usually it is not so cold in Mumbai, but on that day it was quite a shivering experience!"

Ankita Sharma added, "It was a delightful experience. It is one of my favourite songs by the great Lata Mangeshkar and Hariharan. We had many romantic shots and during night when the song was playing in the background, it was a great experience! Totally filmy I must admit."

We already got it in precap of tonight's Epi..just waiting to watch it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
yes i saw it  it last night it was in the precap..both looked fantastically surreal..and the song was very apt for the scene, almost divine  and pure . 
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS...loved the scene and wish to see more.

If CV's want a list of romantic songs we viewers can pool in 😉
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saina definitely wish to see more of such romantic song picturised on Agni in future..

Just a request to creatives please no more dream sequence but for real next time.

PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saveeta24

Saina definitely wish to see more of such romantic song picturised on Agni in future..

Just a request to creatives please no more dream sequence but for real next time.

totally agree