Amrit Manthan

Article..Romantic dream song..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Rajan Shahi's (Director's Kut Productions) popular show on Life OK, Amrit Manthan recently shot a romantic song between the lead Navi Bhangu and Ankita Sharma. The sequence is one where Agam and Natasha are thinking of a close romantic scene and dreaming, with the popular song Ek Duje Ke Vaaste from the hit film Dil Toh Pagal Hai playing in the background.

When contacted, Navi Banghu said, "I had an amazing experience because this was my first dream sequence in the show. I was very excited as we had to shoot in a chilly night. Usually it is not so cold in Mumbai, but on that day it was quite a shivering experience!"

Ankita Sharma added, "It was a delightful experience. It is one of my favourite songs by the great Lata Mangeshkar and Hariharan. We had many romantic shots and during night when the song was playing in the background, it was a great experience! Totally filmy I must admit."

We already got it in precap of tonight's Epi..just waiting to watch it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_KundalAnurna--Saina--Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article..Romantic dream song.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
yes i saw it  it last night it was in the precap..both looked fantastically surreal..and the song was very apt for the scene, almost divine  and pure . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24--Saina--

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Tfs. Dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
TFS...loved the scene and wish to see more.

If CV's want a list of romantic songs we viewers can pool in Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Saina definitely wish to see more of such romantic song picturised on Agni in future..

Just a request to creatives please no more dream sequence but for real next time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
tfs saveeta

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Rockerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Saina definitely wish to see more of such romantic song picturised on Agni in future..

Just a request to creatives please no more dream sequence but for real next time.

totally agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.