Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged

I don't know what got into my head to write this so please don't ask me. Just the one part for this one and I've tried something new here so chappals are most welcome :D  

"Virat, please just listen to me, just once," Maanvi pleaded, tears swelling in her eyes, "This isn't about-"

"Maanvi I've had enough. Just go to sleep. For all I know Swamini Bua doesn't seem to be caring about whether Karan is her son or not so why are you concerned? Plus, why would somebody lie over such a matter? Nobody is going to believe you anyways so you might as well stop pondering over a matter with no solution," Virat replied bluntly, "Now go to sleep."

Maanvi didn't respond because she felt dead, dead because Virat didn't believe her; dead because she had so much to tell him but she couldn't. Virat was her only hope, if not him then no one. Maanvi pulled her doona over the top of her head and stared towards Virat, his back facing her which was usually never the case. "I miss you," Maanvi said in whispers, not intending for him to hear … but he did.  Virat's heart sunk-they were right next to each other, but she missed him, because she didn't understand that Karan didn't matter to him. Virat just wanted 'her' back, that's it. He wanted Maanvi to be his and only his. He didn't turn around to face Maanvi but just whispered not loud enough for Maanvi to hear, "I miss you too."

Then there were piercing moments of silence between Virat and Maanvi; silence that they had never known. This silence killed Maanvi and she promised herself that she would never, ever interfere in Karan or Swamini Bua's matters again. In fact, she would never interfere in anyone's matter and if that meant that she had to go dumb for the rest of her life she would. The situation was getting much more complicated then could be comprehended. Virat and Jeevika hadn't spoken properly to Maanvi in weeks together and they misunderstood almost about everything she said … just like Virat had done tonight. Maanvi curled her body up on the bed scrunching up the doona cover firmly in her fists. She could feel her mind fighting against her determination of not talking or thinking about Karan's bad intentions which could lead to unimaginably terrible deeds.

The next morning Virat couldn't help but observe Maanvi's silence. She didn't utter a single word through breakfast or lunch. At night she curled up on the bed asleep even before he had entered the room. Virat lay down next to her; once again, back facing her and then silence was all both of them knew until she broke it in such a terrible way. "Virat, do you think life would be easier for everyone if cancer killed me?" Virat's heart froze as he turned around and instantly pulled Maanvi into his arms.

"Maanvi!" He shouted through a whisper whilst gasping for breath, tears in eyes…his throat a choking and locked trapdoor. "No…" he managed to force out of his mouth as tears slipped down his cheek, touching her face as they fell down, "No!" He pulled her closer, held her tighter, kissed her firmer and held her to his body in the most protective way. "I love you… no…" he repeated finding the need to emphasise how much he needed her in his life.  He held with the fear of losing her and kissed her with the knowledge that she was still with him. His breath slowed down as he rubbed his nose against Maanvi's wanting to kiss her. "I'm not a bad person Virat, I'm not," Maanvi stated as if she was reassuring herself that she hadn't be born to do anything bad. "Maanvi, why do you find the need to tell me that? I love you… I know that you have a pure heart and mind, why are you saying all this?" Virat enquired but Maanvi just repeated herself, "I'm not a bad person…" and fell asleep in his arms. "No Maanvi," Virat whispered one last time as he closed his eyes and hugged her to sleep.

Virat woke up in the middle of the night to find that Maanvi was not beside him. "Maanvi?" he called in whispers. No response. He wearily stepped out of bed and found Maanvi sitting in the corner of the room shivering… a lot. "Maanvi? Maanvi what's wrong? Maanvi?!" Virat asked in an eager and concerned tone. Tears streamed down her eyes. Her quivering lips were unable to make any sound at all. Her red eyes looked up at him filled with pain and pierced a hole through his chest. She was in pain, in a lot of pain. Virat knelt down beside her instantly. He noticed papers in her hand soaked with her tears. "Maanvi?" he asked, heart beat getting faster, "What's wrong? Please Maanvi, what's wrong?" She whispered his name, "Virat… I'm going to die." "NO MAANVI! Tell me what's wrong!! Maanvi?!!" But she repeated herself again and again mentioning her death. Virat took the papers from her hand and opened them up.

C a n c e r    R e p o r t   -  M a a n v i   V a d h e r a

Virat's hands shivered as he turned the pages finally getting to the last one.

Cancer grows again …. spread too much … needs treatment … critical situation … death

Tears streamed down Virat's face as he could make out only few words of mourning on Maanvi's cancer report. "This…. this is what you were trying to tell me last night. It wasn't about Karan, it was about this… it was about your cancer … it's-it's back.

"I'm going to die Virat …"

"Maanvi!!!!" The name came out of his mouth as if it were a feeling, a part of his life, his breath, his heart, his warmth, his heartbeat, his reason for existence. Maanvi moved in his arms. "Maanvi?" he called. "Mmm…." his girl responded in her subconscious and sleepy mode. "You okay?" he pondered, tone getting casual, happiness coming back. "What would ever happen to me?" Maanvi asked. "Nothing, I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Nothing," Virat responded recovering from his terrible nightmare and kissing her hair, "I'll never let you go… I love you."Maanvi responded; popping a quick kiss on his lips before drifting off in his arms for a beautiful night's sleep … a night in his arms … a night in his haven of love, "I love you too," 

I don't really like how this one turned out, found it really hard to get all the emotions out in writing. Stern Smile Oh well, let's see if anyone liked it at all. Embarrassed

PMs will be sent out later, if I remember. LOL

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05wacky1990jeemanrocksekta_iceabc456nikkidollkingkanesandhyamay64aieshapatel77VvaanniiDannyelaaaliya172kinzIISHITAashni0905vgaakajenvirmanNivluvsNishal..Lavi..--Lalz--lekharani_2kscreen22abhilasha143sha19sweetyyyyyyyanu1989cukkyqwerty012ArroshaGarimavirmanksgambarsariyaX_LifeMenuNialoverNourinNiShaljeharshuiamanaida_Sara_xoxsusanxoxnrithyao-Smitha-JULIEL~~BaBy~AnGel~~aysha1989MJHTmonayagirl_rocks26nightingalehooriia_xSimz786luv_nishalAdorableTroublecutie_mahimamannat.urwish..ManoBilli..shine123AennaKidrauhljia123sagarshilpa09angel_sofiaforever_young..Labyrinth..hangok-Aswathy--GayathriK-..Ankita..roshreb.Yamin.preethis-Sweetzo.Tuhi-__Aarti__Syed695preetipcKanwal_chohanpreity_dSanDhirholic.-BhabhiKiBehna-shrav_KTholic_keertu_-.serendipity.-MaaNeeTLuVnature2MyTring-ashishi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan OS: I'm going to die." in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aishu-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishu-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Edited. ;)

Me first. [:D/]
& Preeti's back. Big smile This time with an OS which cannot be described in words.
Do I have to tell you this (again) that you are Simply Talented?

Wonderful OS.
Everything was beautifully descirbed, especially the emotions.

Great Work Preeti (as usual) (:
You're awesome.     

Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 28 November 2012 at 4:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172preetipc-bonbon-

MyTring-ashishi

IF-Stunnerz

MyTring-ashishi

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
hawww soo emotional os...
manvi is dying hayeee,,,,n poor virat
superb os preetiHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172preetipc-bonbon-

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
omg from where to start it was just outstanding and i loved it 
viraat dream just gave me goose bumps
awee i m toh still in ur os land

poor girl aur kitna she has to pay 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetipc-bonbon-

sapphhire

IF-Dazzler

sapphhire

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
beautiful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bonbon-

cukky

cukky

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
wow one again a beautiful os
so emotional
really loved itSmile

-bonbon-

Kiekeboe

Coolbie

Kiekeboe

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
OMG!! what a heartbreaking start or OS and very well emotional written.

Wonderful job! 

-bonbon-

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Edited. ;)

Me first. [:D/]
& Preeti's back. Big smile This time with an OS which cannot be described in words.
Do I have to tell you this (again) that you are Simply Talented?

Wonderful OS.
Everything was beautifully descirbed, especially the emotions.

Great Work Preeti (as usual) (:
You're awesome.     

Aishu <3 Hmmm... Ermm I still don't like it that much. Ermm But thanks babe! Hug

-Aishu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top