Suggestions / Comments

Adding & Removing multiple buddies! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
may be multiple checkbox option would help in this, like we have for PM's Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adding & Removing multiple buddies! (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhavs_gid03

Groupbie

bhavs_gid03

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you..Smile

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Niky I totally agree with you,  I have to delete a lot of people but just because we have to do it one after another am not doing it. I takes really hell of time. And about PM groups, nothing can be more apt. than this. There are people who are only in buddy list for Sig update and some are for FFs, Send Pms for both to a single individual is somewhat irritating for them and for us more work!
Admins please!

fraser

IF-Dazzler

fraser

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
AGREED!!!!!!!!

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
that's a good idea but for the time being u can ask ppl to add u who wants to receive ur PMs for the various stuff..

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I'm here with another request. Is there a possibility to add an option to make groups when sending PMs. I often send out PMs to all my CIDian friends or I used to for shops and it's a hassle to have to choose from a huge list.

Also is there some way you can increase the number of people we can send a PM to at a time as we increase in ranks?

Thanks,

Shreya

Akorshi

IF-Sizzlerz

Akorshi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
that's good idea...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi Friends,

Thank you for the suggestions!  We also had requested for a more effective PM service, which allows us to form various groups to be able to send without having to go through our gigantic list each time. 

However, we will surely pass all of your suggestions as well, so Vijay bhai could betterment the PM service to make it more feasible Star

Thank you once again guys.

Best Regards,

S/C Team

P.S. I just merged the two threads as they were on the same topic. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyashibz--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top