Adding & Removing multiple buddies!

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! 🤗
I am Niky!😳

Just recently, i have made a new account on IF to keep a track for the ppl to be PMed for my various stuff. But now that they have sent me a request on that account, it is really difficult & tedious to add every person one at a time
The same is for deleting them. We can only delete one person at a time! I have around 300 friends on this account of mine & if I have to delete them, i need to do it 300 separate times!😲
It is really time consuming. I request the admins to please take notice of this problem & do something about it.

Also, there have been recommendations on letting the users make groups within the Buddy List. I want to voice it once again. Because, then it becomes really easy to send PMs, for one particular FF or a shop update or a topic, I will be able to send the PM to only that particular group of people without bothering myself & anyone else, & this is time saving too!

Please take a note of it!
Thanks
Niky😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you!
Its so difficult to remove or add persons each.There must be some way of adding/removing a group of members at a time.
arshy4ever thumbnail
Ya... That sounds good... I'm with you Niky...
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I totally second u on this Niks, It really becoms difficult to send PMs during my VM updt as for different forums different ppl have to be informed, and It takes a hell lot of tym in finding names from the entire list. If only we had groups our wok wud become much easier.
-Megha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree !! specially fr studnts who hv their a/c's on IF .. Cn't unbuddy evy1 at the same time .. huh :P Damn time-consuming ..=P
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
may be multiple checkbox option would help in this, like we have for PM's 😛
bhavs_gid03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you..😊
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Niky I totally agree with you,  I have to delete a lot of people but just because we have to do it one after another am not doing it. I takes really hell of time. And about PM groups, nothing can be more apt. than this. There are people who are only in buddy list for Sig update and some are for FFs, Send Pms for both to a single individual is somewhat irritating for them and for us more work!
Admins please!
shibz thumbnail
that's a good idea but for the time being u can ask ppl to add u who wants to receive ur PMs for the various stuff..
Minionite thumbnail
Hi,

I'm here with another request. Is there a possibility to add an option to make groups when sending PMs. I often send out PMs to all my CIDian friends or I used to for shops and it's a hassle to have to choose from a huge list.

Also is there some way you can increase the number of people we can send a PM to at a time as we increase in ranks?

Thanks,

Shreya