Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug
I am Niky!Embarrassed

Just recently, i have made a new account on IF to keep a track for the ppl to be PMed for my various stuff. But now that they have sent me a request on that account, it is really difficult & tedious to add every person one at a time
The same is for deleting them. We can only delete one person at a time! I have around 300 friends on this account of mine & if I have to delete them, i need to do it 300 separate times!Shocked
It is really time consuming. I request the admins to please take notice of this problem & do something about it.

Also, there have been recommendations on letting the users make groups within the Buddy List. I want to voice it once again. Because, then it becomes really easy to send PMs, for one particular FF or a shop update or a topic, I will be able to send the PM to only that particular group of people without bothering myself & anyone else, & this is time saving too!

Please take a note of it!
Thanks
NikySmile

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavs_gid03sakthi25-Swetha--Deepali-vampyrgirlricha---Sonia---bezubaan.arshy4everHumayraLumosHR-DMG4lifeMP_RadhaDUGGUliciousjeb1AkorshiMagical_KaShTyrodrunkiiebabeHawaaPotPreet.Kcdumas.dream-catcher.--Udhay--snowflake..DarkParadise..rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adding & Removing multiple buddies!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you!
Its so difficult to remove or add persons each.There must be some way of adding/removing a group of members at a time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlricha

arshy4ever

IF-Dazzler

arshy4ever

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Ya... That sounds good... I'm with you Niky...

jeb1

IF-Sizzlerz

jeb1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I totally second u on this Niks, It really becoms difficult to send PMs during my VM updt as for different forums different ppl have to be informed, and It takes a hell lot of tym in finding names from the entire list. If only we had groups our wok wud become much easier.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Megha-Sobti

IF-Dazzler

Megha-Sobti

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Agree !! specially fr studnts who hv their a/c's on IF .. Cn't unbuddy evy1 at the same time .. huh :P Damn time-consuming ..=P

Humayra

IF-Rockerz

Humayra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
I'm with you..

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i totally agree ...!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top